forum

Skins!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
koranizichi
Best skin in my opinion, it is kind of bland, but it is the cleanest skins and it has all modes available.http://www.mediafire.com/file/rcarg74iaspc6pe/skins%2521.osk/file

The main reason for me to create this thread is so that i don't lose this skin again, thanks.

I hope you all like this just like i liked it!
KingJeff
i liked it, thank you. i gonna use now.
Wwbi Wabo
thanks
bad acc noya
Nice!
THAT_otaku
Please read community/forums/topics/639944

Don't post other peoples skins. Even if you've mixed this skin a bit, mixed skins aren't allowed here.

If anyone sees this, apparently the original author is xi9w (according to Cbullet, who the skin was originally made for.) Also in the skin folder there seems to be credit to Isamuyasuo
Topic Starter
koranizichi

THAT_otaku wrote:

Please read community/forums/topics/639944

Don't post other peoples skins. Even if you've mixed this skin a bit, mixed skins aren't allowed here.

If anyone sees this, apparently the original author is xi9w (according to Cbullet, who the skin was originally made for.) Also in the skin folder there seems to be credit to Isamuyasuo
Thanks for the information. I had found this skin in a Youtube channel that reviewed skins, but doesn't exist anymore. I didn't put any information from the creator because I really didn't know who made it, thanks for searching it up and including in your message. I understand the community guidelines and if it is necessary to shut this topic down, please do.