forum

[TAIKO] Arach's Modding Queue (NM/M4M) --- CLOSED ---

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Arach

Queue State: CLOSED - Autoclose within 3 pending requests (3/3)
Request you map here: https://osumod.herokuapp.com/Arach/request
Check the requests' status here: https://osumod.herokuapp.com/Arach/

Write something in this post when you have requested, this helps keeping the forum up when open

Hi everyone! Since I got a little more experienced and my previous queue was made 3 years ago, I decided to open a freshhhh new one, so here you are!

GENERAL RULES

Rule number 1: read the rules - I'll reject everyone who doesnt read what I wrote from now on (and before too)
• I mod only in English. I can give explanations also in Italian but only in PM since I want everyone to be capable to understand what I modded.
Only Taiko beatmaps or hybrid sets that contain Taiko diffs

• I don't have particular preferences about genres but it's really difficult that I will accept Hatsune Miku's songs because she really crashes my eardrums. P.S.: it doesn't mean that I will accept everything else, I have personal tastes too but they are not related to specific genres, it depends on the song, so feel free to try (but I might be a little more picky when I dont have so much time to mod)
• Be sure your mapset is in a PENDING STATE, I do not accept WIP or graveyarded mapsets, I can testplay them and give some tips, but for that you can write me in PM.
• If your mapset is for rank, be sure to have checked Taiko Ranking Criterias in this wiki before requesting

M4M RULES

you mod first and if your mod is a lazy mod (= without explanations/reasons), I can consider not doing my modding turn
Wait for the "Accepted" status before start modding (you will also recive a PM from me if I accept your M4M)
• I will mod only after I replied to your mod
• If you do not mod my map in a long time (starting from when I accept your req), I'll drop the request

My maps available to be modded:
- No one at the time

NM RULES

• No particular rule comes to my mind in this moment

OTHER INFORMATIONS

• If you have to tell me something (whatever you want) PM me (I do not bite, trust me)
Your request has more possibilities to be accepted if you provide a very tiny description of your map to promote it in Mapper's comment (I don't really like "hi NM thx", I mean, you can put a little bit of effort to ask for a mod, especially if it's a NM)
golden rule - ALWAYS BE KIND - If you are kind, people will be kind to you
golden rule - SMILE - and have a nice day! o/
-jordan-
hello there!
Jaltzu
I'm alive
Vitas2222
Bump
roxan
go up
orugo-ru2270
posted^-^
Thanks in advance
SlenderMen
Topic Starter
Arach
Still open
Topic Starter
Arach
Changed the autoclose limit from 6 to 10.
STILL OPEN
Shenlin
Bump!
woosungko
bump
Fynbi
^^
Kirai-kun
^_^
Servatory
bonk!
Froskya