forum

[TAIKO] Arach's Modding Queue (NM/M4M) --- CLOSED ---

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Arach

Queue State: CLOSED - Autoclose within 3 pending requests (3/3)
Request you map here: https://osumod.herokuapp.com/Arach/request
Check the requests' status here: https://osumod.herokuapp.com/Arach/

Write something in this post when you have requested, this helps keeping the forum up when open

Hi everyone! Since I got a little more experienced and my previous queue was made 3 years ago, I decided to open a freshhhh new one, so here you are!

GENERAL RULES

Rule number 1: read the rules - I'll reject everyone who doesnt read what I wrote from now on (and before too)
• I mod only in English. I can give explanations also in Italian but only in PM since I want everyone to be capable to understand what I modded.
Only Taiko beatmaps or hybrid sets that contain Taiko diffs

• I don't have particular preferences about genres but it's really difficult that I will accept Hatsune Miku's songs because she really crashes my eardrums. P.S.: it doesn't mean that I will accept everything else, I have personal tastes too but they are not related to specific genres, it depends on the song, so feel free to try (but I might be a little more picky when I dont have so much time to mod)
• Be sure your mapset is in a PENDING STATE, I do not accept WIP or graveyarded mapsets, I can testplay them and give some tips, but for that you can write me in PM.
• If your mapset is for rank, be sure to have checked Taiko Ranking Criterias in this wiki before requesting

M4M RULES

you mod first and if your mod is a lazy mod (= without explanations/reasons), I can consider not doing my modding turn
Wait for the "Accepted" status before start modding (you will also recive a PM from me if I accept your M4M)
• I will mod only after I replied to your mod
• If you do not mod my map in a long time (starting from when I accept your req), I'll drop the request

My maps available to be modded:
- No one at the time

NM RULES

• No particular rule comes to my mind in this moment

OTHER INFORMATIONS

• If you have to tell me something (whatever you want) PM me (I do not bite, trust me)
Your request has more possibilities to be accepted if you provide a very tiny description of your map to promote it in Mapper's comment (I don't really like "hi NM thx", I mean, you can put a little bit of effort to ask for a mod, especially if it's a NM)
golden rule - ALWAYS BE KIND - If you are kind, people will be kind to you
golden rule - SMILE - and have a nice day! o/
-jordan-
hello there!
Jaltzu
I'm alive
Vitas2222
Bump
roxan
go up
orugo-ru2270
posted^-^
Thanks in advance
SlenderMen
Topic Starter
Arach
Still open
Topic Starter
Arach
Changed the autoclose limit from 6 to 10.
STILL OPEN
Shenlin
Bump!
woosungko
bump
Fynbi
^^
Kirai-kun
^_^
Servatory
bonk!
Froskya
bum
jmagine
:D
Megafan
Big fan
Uploaded
Map to queue
P(uuuh idk)
Froskya

Megafan wrote:

Big fan
Uploaded
Map to queue
P(uuuh idk)
Pick it
CrayZeei
yes
ICECAKE
bump
Minion24
that thing where you bump
Komm
bump :)
igorsprite
eae
doulph
bump
BlackBN
req'ed
Quibby
Req bump
sendol
reqed
Jason X
Reqeusted

Petit
requested,bump :)
Topic Starter
Arach
CLOSED for now, will reopen when I'll clear some reqs
Topic Starter
Arach
OPEN again
roxan
aaa
Star Stream
bamboo
Taro Sykes
Donk
Servatory
YouCanNotKnow
reck wested
tzechi
NM request please! i'm ok with M4M too but i barely mod, will be afraid my mod's not up to par
beatmapsets/1358745#taiko/2811687
Antti
Requested~!
GIGAROBLOXIAN21
Requested
Topic Starter
Arach
OPEN
zerth
requested :)
Deathwing1306
Hey, requested!