posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Servatory

Hello, this is Servatory
This is my second modding queue where I'm gonna help you time the map

A bit of general rules
1. When I'm done with the timing, I will post them on your map's modding page
2. I'm no longer accepting live performed song . They are painful to do and most of the time, the layers of timing just make the song felt unpolished and not good to play
3. NO MEME SONGS
4. I may only come to time your requested map when I'm available, or whenever I feel like doing it cuz I'm busy and whenever I have some time, I'm usually using it to rest.
5. You can discuss a timing problem with me, just approach me on either in-game chat or discord pm. I promise I won't bite :>

Rules Update (Updated on 4.13.2022)
1. No more Live Performed song (most of them suck, except if the song piqued my interest)
2. I'm no longer asking for discord tag as some players prefer not to allow stranger to message them
3. You must write the timing problem you have with the map. This is to ensure that, no std mappers accidentally post NM/M4M Request here.
4. If I didn't write anything, the map you asked probably : Have a lot of minor timing change or I'm not interested with the song

note :
- If you're unsure with the timing, asking me to check the timing also considered as a timing problem, so feel free to fill it with that
- "But how do I know whether the map is Live Performed or not ?"
Simple, just try timing it manually. if you notice the timing is shifting between early and late, then it's a live performed song.
- What is the song that I consider a "Live Performed" ? Songs with a lot of minor timing change (This does not apply to songs that has bpm transition, bpm change, and slight timing adjustment)

THIS IS NOT GENERAL MODDING QUEUE

READ THE RULES ABOVE BEFORE REQUESTING
To request the mod, Please use the format bellow
Artist - Title :
Song Length :
Genre :
Link

Problem with the timing :

note :
  1. The map don't need to be uploaded to request
  2. Discord tag is now optional if you can provide me the link to your beatmap (not external link)
gothicwvlff

Artist - Title : AAAA - fluffy spooky blooky!
Song Length : 3m13s
Genre : electro swingy thing
Arf
Discord Tag : Arf#1434

Artist - Title : Andrea Boma Boccarusso - Iconic Metal Riff Compilation
Song Length : 5:37
Genre : Instrumental Metal

beatmapsets/981728#osu/2054534

Hey mate. I'm actually confident on most of the timing in this map. If you could spare a bit of time though, I really need a second opinion on the guitar shreds at 01:38:115 - and 01:45:924 - and maybe the very last song, which starts at 05:06:922 -

It says no live performances, I'm pretty sure this was mixed in an audio program cause every song has a clear steady BPM (well almost every song) and there's a backing drum which seems to be set to a metronome. That said, this is a collection of different songs each with a different BPM and I understand if you're uneasy about going through all of that.
Wraith82
ty for help <3
Hey lululu
Discord Tag : Heylululu#5192

Artist - Title : Songs Compilation
Song Length : 24:26
Genre : Video Game

beatmapsets/1342305#osu/2780503
Topic Starter
Servatory
Accepted

1. Arf
2. polypsychic

Rejected

1. Wraith82
Chris Jasorka
Discord Tag : Chriz#9574

Artist - Title : Tadahiko Yokogawa feat. Yako from Danchinomiya - Tonde Mite
Song Length : 2:18
Genre : Rhythm Game Music / Taiko no Tatsujin
Topic Starter
Servatory
Accepted

3. Chriz
Murumoo
Discord Tag: murumoo#7029

Artist - Title: Kaneko Chiharu - Opfer ~Alice no Ikenie~
Song Length: 3m15s
Genre: electronic / instrumental
Topic Starter
Servatory
Accepted

4. Murumoo

Rejected

2. Hey lululu (my pc can't handle long map like this, sorry!)

Just the right timing, I got an exam next week. So I'm opening this again a week later :)
Akonine
Discord Tag : Akonine#7683

Artist - Title : Breakdown Of Sanity
Song Length : 5:01
Genre : Metalcore

beatmapsets/1326113#taiko/2747423

i think that i have not correct timing on this song so please help meee
Topic Starter
Servatory
Good News!
I'm opening the queue again

I hope I don't have to redo the exam, so I will have plenty of times to mod

Accepted

1. Akonine
fiscia
Discord Tag :name not displayed#9149

Artist - Title : Dirty Androids - Egret and Willow
Song Length : 4 mins or smth
Genre : Electronic

I wanna collab map the full ver with my friend but the intro and another part of the song are variable bpm so imma just

https://mega.nz/file/VYJgzb5a#YAg6RNjAHokRn5TwL9NFaljgg_AYT6csCyuZ9Oix_2k
Nepoch
Discord Tag : Nepoch#9914

Artist - Title :Aitsuki Nakuru/Mameko - ShinenAmnesia
Song Length : 4:49
Genre : Electronic

I’m really anxious about the introduction, thanks in advance!

beatmapsets/1350534#taiko/2796135
rydwanik
discord: rydwanik#4058

artist - title: Takayan - Just Disappear
lenght: 2:43
genre : hip-hop/rap

also its japanease
ty
Chalwa
Discord Tag : Chalwa#4317

Artist - Title : Frums - Credits
Song Length : 1:37
Genre : breakcore

beatmapsets/1313340#osu/2721826
c:
RaFaReAcH
Discord Tag : RaFaReAcH#0499

Artist - Title : (Kid Icarus: Uprising) Motoi Sakuraba, Yasunori Mitsuda - Lightning Battle
Song Length : 5:00~
Genre : Videogame

beatmapsets/1353805

Helpppp this came at a great time, I can't time for shizz
Topic Starter
Servatory
Accepted

2. Nepoch
3. h o n e y

Rejected

1. RaFaReAcH (Read the description more carefully, I did not said I'm willing to time LIVE performed song. LIVE performed song has an inconsistent timing nature, meaning you will have to change bpm every 4 ticks or even worse)
2. Chalwa (I can't find exactly where the wrongly timed bpm is, the outro is still acceptable with the current bpm)
RaFaReAcH

Servatory wrote:

1. RaFaReAcH (Read the description more carefully, I did not said I'm willing to time LIVE performed song. LIVE performed song has an inconsistent timing nature, meaning you will have to change bpm every 4 ticks or even worse)
damn, I just assumed it wasn't since it's from a videogame and they usually are, I thought I was just bad at timing and didn't realize wtf, thanks for telling me tho.
Topic Starter
Servatory

RaFaReAcH wrote:

Servatory wrote:

damn, I just assumed it wasn't since it's from a videogame and they usually are, I thought I was just bad at timing and didn't realize wtf, thanks for telling me tho.
Not all video game ost recorded in the studio, in fact most of them are recorded during the play. But from what I know, most of the unique genre in video game (like 8-bit as an example) always have their timing perfect due to it being made using software.

I'd appreciate the unique bpm changes, but not gonna tolerate if it has a really inconsistent timing nature (like LIVE performed songs). You can determine whether it's LIVE or not when you are timing it correctly the first 5 second, but then it went off a little bit (like maybe by 10ms or more), and then it went back to the correct bpm offset, and repeat. This is too frustrating to do, let alone to complete the entire song.
show more