Best anime with shittiest animation?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_koumin_
The title says it all
Akumace1
aapplesauce
As in best story with shit animation or best horrid animation?
EX-ARM is on a whole other level. Exactly what you would expect from a team that had never worked on anime before. Search up the trailer for some laughs and remember that is the best of what the show looks like.
My Sister, My Writer has close to 0 consistency and you can stop on key frames and get some really bad looking faces.
I want to say the title of another one but its a hent@i so I cant really share it...
Asphiee

AngeryAaron wrote:

As in best story with shit animation or best horrid animation?
EX-ARM is on a whole other level. Exactly what you would expect from a team that had never worked on anime before
I died when the director said something bout creating a revolutionizing anime and stuff lmao

Best debut ever..legendary :rofl: ... its just like how a newbie mapper maps edgy stuff and the result is indescribable lol
Sugar_owo
Oh heck naw i only know ones with good animation.

ok but who the hell watches those shit animes bro
Asphiee

Sugar_owo wrote:

Someone who took up a club challenge in MAL, theres some club who makes challenges for their members and you'll be surprised to know that there're animes with 1-3 overall rating lmao and you're supposed to watch those
Sugar_owo

Asphiee wrote:

Sugar_owo wrote:

Someone who took up a club challenge in MAL, theres some club who makes challenges for their members and you'll be surprised to know that there're animes with 1-3 overall rating lmao and you're supposed to watch those
I just now saw those.. what the hell
Dren
The Tatami Galaxy
Ping Pong The Animation
Nuuskamuikkunen

Dren wrote:

The Tatami Galaxy
Ping Pong The Animation
Any anime directed by Masaaki Yuasa tho, the drawing looks horrible but the animation is precious, expresive and unique.

Neigdoig
High School DxD Hero has generic Japanese animation, since TNK didn't produce it (that belonging to Passione). It's laughable at how bad it is.
otteruwu
nyan neko sugar girls
Patatitta
ex-arm is an experience, not a good anime, but just an experience to behold
Manishh
Naruto :))))
McEndu
konosuba