forum

[mania] Default scoreburst percentage mod

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cloudy
Hi all,

Just wanted to share a small scoreburst mod for osu!mania. Basically, 300s becomes 100%, 200 -> 75%, etc. I've done my best to try and mimic the default style as closely as I can but it is still a bit off.

Before anyone calls me out for it, the percentages do not reflect the actual hit accuracy (75% = 66.66%; 50% = 33.33%), so this mod is just for looks.

Credits to the creator of the ScarletRed5K for the inspiration, & of course woc, who likely designed the default scoreburst set.

Get it here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wcnub08zcuoh2sh/default_percentages_v2.zip

EDIT: Added flashing frames for 300g
TouchFluffyTail
This is pretty good. Could use some animation on the 300M though. The default skin has some subtle animation to it that makes it more visually appealing.

Unfortunately with the template skin NEVER being updated you can't pull those frames out and study them raw to add the effect to your skin...
Topic Starter
Cloudy
Ah yes, I had noticed that there was flashing on the 300g but then I forgot all about it.

Anyway, I reckon it's just alternating bright and normal frames so I'll test that when I have a bit of time and see what it looks like.
DuckRice_old
I've been looking for something just like this. @.@
Thank you so much!