forum

Collect opinions for skin improvement ~ Attempt

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kiddo_Kris
Hi there, my latest(2020-12-05) skin has been released but still waiting to be polished.

If you are interested, please visit this forum topic and try it out for me.

Don't forget to leave some comments about what is good to be kept in my next skin, what is bad that need to be changed, this will help me to polish Attempt and my next skin

;) love you.

Attempt ~ A Animated Osu!Lazer theme skin
IncrediMan
Hey i tried your skin man ;)

If you want my opinion, i can say that visually it is very good, i really like the aesthetic, but the only downsides i have found are the back button and the health bar.

For the back button, i like the fact that the whole botton of the screen is animated but it is so big that we can click on it at anytime
You can fix that by limit it right after the profile button and use section-mode for covering the osu cookie

And for the health bar, i just find it too thin, maybe try to make it a little less thin, do as you want (and it also covers the score numbers)

pm me if you made changes :)

EDIT : oh and your post on the forums (this one) is a little difficult to read, too much informations, try to make boxes for themes and compatibility so major informations can be read at a glance, like dowload links, or graphic settings
RockRoller
Please collect feedback in the skins post and not as a separate post. Will be locking this post and removing it in 2 days.