forum

Osu Collab Tool

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Himada

Osu Collab Tool

Anyways, due to a school project, I'm currently developing alone on a Tool that can help the experience in mapping generally, but this program will be focused on the Collaberation aspect of mapping(Since there's already a Mapping Tool which is very cool, check them out!

Screenshots
Here shows the main screen of the application, very minimalistic:

Here is the preferences settings, where you can customize some things, such as theme:

Here are two examples of different themes:

Here is the logo if anyone's interested lol

Features
The features are seperated into four categories:
  1. Hitsounding Tool:
    1. Hit Object hitsounding tool
    2. Volume Tool
  2. Mini mapping tool:
    1. Pattern Bank
  3. Merger Tool:
    1. Merger
    2. Comparer
    3. Seperator
  4. Song Setup Tool:
    1. Map setup tool
    2. BPM Detector
More details can be found in here!(Documentation & Guide is still WIP)

Get Started
  1. Download the "Release.zip" from here!
  2. Unzip the file to a folder anywhere you like
  3. Run "OsuCollabTool.exe" and you're good to go!
Credits
Special thanks to:
OliBomby, IOException, Potoofu and Coppertine for assisting me when I got stuck, Karoo for that amazing memory reader!
lilroc125
pog
Shinjuko
this is very pog
Phantonym
poggers
Ryume
This is very helpful, call it osu!Merger! I'm glad you have worked on it.
Topic Starter
Himada

N o v a wrote:

This is very helpful, call it osu!Merger! I'm glad you have worked on it.
Thanks! Though its full use will not exactly be just limited to the merging function, so I'm still hesitant on just calling it osu!Merger, but yeah, will think about it.

Note: Ive found 2 bugs and im currently working to fix it:

1. Visual bug on the merger page: "From folder" and "Merge" labels should be swapped.
  2. After clicking on the merge button, if there needs to be adjustments on the uninherited points, there would be a manager for it, however the current detection and execution of it is not accurate, so I would reccomend to just skip without any deletetion of uninherited points, and deal it manually in the editor for now until I release an update(there is no uodate manager in the program as of yet, so you will need to come back to this thread to find the newest ver. Manually.).
abraker
Consider making it open source as it's the best way to ensure that it's safe to download
Topic Starter
Himada

abraker wrote:

Consider making it open source as it's the best way to ensure that it's safe to download
Will do once I've made a decent progress with the program. Problem though, I've tried uploading it to github, but for whatever reason, the upload always stops halfway with no reason. So I'll probably look for alternative places where I can make my code open source. But yeah, thanks for the suggestion!

Edit: I finally could upload my files to github. Will publish the link in a moment.

Update: Uploaded to Git hub and shared link.
Topic Starter
Himada
Update: Osu Collab Tool has been completed! Working now on documentation/guide for ease of use.
OliBomby
Lets goooo
DeletedUser_13957006
pogging
zesteas
Awesome