forum

Describe the perfect image of your nightmare

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI
As the title says, whats your perfect scenario of a hellish nightmare? Be honest no jokes.

Mine is basically Red Black filter, Trapped in a pyramid or temple, Arabic text all over the wall, graffiti, dead looking people with void eyes and big head, Spiders, Painful Screams.

This is my nightmare fuel.
animeslayergp
one piece not finishing,no season 2 of rent a girlfreind,all my hard work in osu being deleted
abraker
Pitch black or fog in an unfamiliar place where no location is consistent and is always changing. Nobody exists but you. You don't remember how you got there and you keep forgetting what you decided to do. Probably not aware of own existence, and just keep going through what looks like an eternal maze.
animeslayergp

abraker wrote:

Pitch black or fog in an unfamiliar place where no location is consistent and is always changing. Nobody exists but you. You don't remember how you got there and you keep forgetting what you decided to do. Probably not aware of own existence, and just keep going through what looks like an eternal maze.
sounds like death
Zelzatter Zero
when something got misplaced compared to the rest.

Perfectionists and OCD people can relate.
Kolmas
any jumpscare stuff, and bugs filled room
there are probably more but my mind is stopping me from remembering it
Nuuskamuikkunen
Having a sleep paralysis while dreaming you are being tortured.
animeslayergp

eblf2013 wrote:

Having a sleep paralysis while dreaming you are being tortured.
when i was practicing lucid dreaming i only had paralasis,but because i was aware i was in it,i got scared because i knew something scary would come out,but there is a way to turn it into a lucid dream but its really hard
Cerno
so around 2 (maybe 3 idk) years ago i have this dream of me, waking up alone in a dark room with a gruesome body just hanging from the ceiling.
there are just blood everywhere and some fucked up writing on the wall with blood, and there's a music box just playing in the background. the music caught me off guard the most, it's offtone and distorted
i instantly wakes up and just flick the lights on and look around realizing there's nothing, and spend most of the night comforting myself with anime catgirls

also its quite ironic that a few days later after that happened, i heard about the game ddlc (doki doki literature club), and that scene of sayori hanging out with the player looks oddly similar with the scene i saw in my dream just without the blood writings on the wall
TheKingHenry

animesquadgp wrote:

abraker wrote:

sounds like death
look at this Mr. Fancypants knowing what death is like /s

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

when something got misplaced compared to the rest.

Perfectionists and OCD people can relate.
yea this yikes, but not exactly to the extent that I'd call it "the" nightmare in thread like this on my end
castin
Being stuck in a sinking car.
haha i rolypoly
i remember this one nightmare in a bit of detail. As the other nightmare i had was when I think I was twelve. Now I have a natural fear of sudden loud noises such as, well firedrills. I still have the fear but it used to be incredibly worse. In elementary school we had a firedrill at the end of every month. And ever since kindergarten to 5th at the end of the month I would just close my ears. Just in case if a fire drill were to ring. Some of my friends and teachers would sometimes tell me when a firedrill were to happen, however most of the time it would just come by at a surprise. Eventually in 6th grade I decided to suck up,(probably because the fire drill happens only 2 months now and the fact that the firedrill is not that louder anymore,) however I freak out every time it gets close to the time to have another drill and test. Hell even after 3 years of Elementary I had a nightmare regarding this exact fear. So it was a regular dream. I was at junior high and I was doing something. I dont entirely know all about the dream so it might just come down to pure guessing. Anyways I was doing something when all of a sudden, the fire drill went off. Now even though I was in Junior high the fire drill sounded exactly like it did in elementary. So I jumped and because it was a dream and made no sense, we didn't leave the room. We sat there with the fire drill blaring until it stopped. And we just continued. However once I got back into doing my work the fire drill went off again, except it was louder. It was incredibly loud and my heart was just jumping around. Again since dream logic we still sat around, hearing the fire drill until it stopped. Then like what happened before, we went on back to our dream. So I'm a bit scared but also annoyed. So the dream goes on again for another 5 minutes, but then the fire drill rang for the third time, this time, if the sound were to be heard irl it would kill my ears. At this point my heart was dying and I was thinking about screaming. That's when I woke up
Noob
My worst nightmare is basically a million cockroaches going after me.
Phantonym
Stuck in a quite familliar place at the night time and no one is there, except you and something that chasing you.
qwt
sex but forced

or horror movie bad guy become realism
michaelatheswag
mine would be (saying from experiance)
you're in a dark void, but you can feel everything around you. a slight breeze reminiscent of your bedroom.
you feel the bed you sleep on, but you can't see anything.
you feel hands repeatedly touching you. those cold hands. you try to panic but they don't stop.

and then you wake up sweaty. worst case of sleep paralysis ever.
keremaru
standing on top of a skyscraper while overlooking a city flooding with blood, the usually bright blue sky grim with dark clouds and an infinite streak of crimson. a figure floats over me, mocking the very notion of god. its scythe drips with the essence of those i once held dearest. it's the grim reaper.

he slashes behind my head, striking the nape of my neck and pulling in. my head rolls off of my body, and i can't move anymore. but i still see him. he knows i'm still alive. my life never flashed before my eyes, like everyone would always say would happen. maybe that's because i never had a life.
the grim reaper takes me into his bag of souls. why? i don't have a soul. maybe it's to harvest the souls of those that i sucked up. i don't know. it's terrifying, the infinite abyss of staring into a deep, dark void.

i can't see anything.
i can't feel anything.
i can't think of anything.
i can't hear anything.
it's dark. all around me.
it's cold.

i want something to hold me, but it can't.
because there is nothing for me here.
Wataxei
Maybe a room, a decent sized bedroom that's empty.
Now lets say there's that one light just hanging that's blinking every few minutes or so.
Starting to hear all these noises, tiny whispers, whispering horrifying things.
A closet door starts opening slowly, but nothing comes out. Fear killing you slowly, and this entity or many starts playing with you slowly t'ill you start to fade.

I don't know if it's just me but big empty rooms kinda scare me ●︿●
CEO_OF_FUN_
mine would probs be something like
You're completely alone in your house and its getting late so you decide to go to sleep but as you leave to go to your bedroom you see some large dark figure ducking behind a wall. that or maybe like like waking up to see just a dark figure standing over the top of you.

if we're talking about something not in your own house tho it would be:
you're stuck in a vertical tube where you can't move your arms because its only just big enough for you to fit into. something thick like oil starts rising from the bottom and slowly covers covers you completely which will eventually drown you.

A lot of my nightmares involve me looking away and then looking back to find something that wasn't there before
ICanNotDoSlider
What are you going to do with this information? You gonna give me nightmares?

Black filter. I'm alone in a house that is nowhere. I can't find anything alive; only dead trees. This house doesn't have any walls, just a normal house outside and just empty inside. I can't sleep and only think about how lonely the house is and wonder if someone is actually there.
show more