forum

How did you guys discover osu mania?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
H_Mid
🤔
timebombed
I found out about it through osu!STD, and actually started out with osu!STD as my orig. gamemode. After playing RoBeats on and off for 2 years I got addicted to osu!mania and have been playing it for 5 months now.
Radiating_Solok
my drawing tablet broke so I decided to play mania and I still didn't get my tablet :)
ICanNotDoSlider
Discovered osu from youtube, played std, I sucked and moved to mania. Still sucked but not as much.
Ska
in around 2013 some korean guy that i used to watch play another game some times would play mania while the other game updated or as a break

always thought was cool and wanted to try this type of game some day but I never even bothered till like 2019

and the other game modes i wasnt really interested
Arona
got bored of standard for a while then i saw jhlee's ascension to heaven dt video later on and it just blew my mind on how inhuman it is. that's how i got into mania

but nowadays eh. i'm bored of it xd
Tsana
I heard about it during my time playing stepmania but I only made an account after watching a Jhlee video.
[LS]PositoniX
played robeats for a while, got referred to it by a dude i know who used to be really good but sadly isnt active anymore

the dude: users/7772167
Tachyon
staiain in 2014
Esconyan
-
forsenbaj346
A really good friend of mine users/12915236
Dilly_P
Robeats
Setsuro
i got mad at osu standard then i remembered mania was a thing then i started playing
gloomygl1
My brother played std, I tried all 4 modes, decided mania was for me
VanillaKeksik
Through osu
Lights
just had some 4key stuff downloaded that i tried one day. liked it and played for a year or two.
lunarcoffee
friend showed me the game and i thought it was the coolest thing lol
Topic Starter
H_Mid
oh wow, i found osu by robeats too
L_DuB
sadly played robeats for over a year (starting late 2017) until I finally learnt about osu!mania and etterna
[SoulFox]
i used to played robeats for about a year (like it seems many others have) learned about osu from g o o g l e, and here i am playing mania
show more