forum

[STD] Southeast Asia Unofficial Tournament staff and streamer registration [ CLOSED )

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rumah
Southeast Asia Unofficial Tournament Staff and Streamer Open Registration ( CLOSED )

Introduction
Hello everyone, welcome to see the first Southeast Asia Unofficial Tournament forum, shortcut as SEAUT. This idea has been made by me to make this come true. I will be hosting the first SEAUT Tournament in December ( SEAUT1 ). Otherwise, because I have no helper / osu! friend to help me, SO I need your help to be staff and streamer. I am also welcome everyone to be staff or streamer, but there is also some request.

Request to be staff or streamer
right, staff first. the below might show you the request to be staff :

1) learn common sense. if you don't, you will be ban by me.
2)you should learn how to be tournament staff from me or other veterans. ( after or before register the SEAUT
form )
3) be honesty to the people. if you lie, you also get a ban.
4) be serious when the tournament or important meeting starts or is held.
5) every staff should know what they gonna do.
6) speaks English properly ( you are allowed with bad grammar but not bad English )
7) better using nice computer / desktop / PC / laptop ( should more than 3GB RAM )

The staff form: CLOSED

Next, we gonna do the streamer part and the below also shows you the request to be a streamer of SEAUT :

1) learn common sense. if you don't, you will be ban by me.
2) should know how to stream with tournament multiplayer client
3) be honesty to the people. if you lie, you also get a ban.
4) be serious when the tournament or important meeting starts or is held.
5) streamer should inform the host ( SewlellPlay ) to update the information.
6) speaks English properly ( you are allowed with bad grammar but not bad English )
7) better using nice computer/desktop / PC / laptop ( should more than 6GB RAM or minimum streaming RAM )

The streamer form: somehow wait until December when we decided to hire a streamer

For GMT Staff, this is my first time to be the host of a tournament. So I hope I could hope this tournament successfully and done SEAUT1 and ever SEAUT2.

Update 29/10/2020 :
A player from any osu! Tournament discord server has informed me that the streamer form's time is kinda... weird, I couldn't have to look for staff and held in 2 days.

Well... lets me say. For People / Host who joined osu!Tournament discord servers can see what I advertising on a channel. I said that the " streamer " might open public tomorrow.

To make people clear, let me talk about this :
A people who DM me from discord said he wants to be a streamer, then I will give him a form. Then after he has done the form, I will send the mail about You became Early Streamer and you will come to the discord server early. AND for people who make the form via osu! website might be sent a mail about You became Streamer. The Difference between Early Streamer and Streamer is Early Streamer has the power to control Streamer. Of course, not the only difference. But because of the time problem. I will end here. So Thank You. - SewlellPlay

Update 30/10/2020 :
Major grammar fixed.

Update 16/12/2020
The registration end and closed.
Fairy Bread
help/wiki/Tournaments/oSEAT/3 - This was the latest edition of the South East Asia tournament
community/forums/topics/1079231 - This was the latest edition of the osu! Asia Oceania Tournament
Topic Starter
Rumah

ill onion wrote:

help/wiki/Tournaments/oSEAT/3 - This was the latest edition of the South East Asia tournament
community/forums/topics/1079231 - This was the latest edition of the osu! Asia Oceania Tournament
you know what , there is " Southeast Asia [UNOFFICIAL] Tournament " , anyway I actually can change it anytime :)
Fairy Bread

SewlellPlay wrote:

ill onion wrote:

you know what , there is " Southeast Asia [UNOFFICIAL] Tournament " , anyway I actually can change it anytime :)
I mean its completely fine to host the tournament, just sounds like youre competing with these names :P