forum

Am I the only a day-old or like a week-old in Osu! ?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
miaomiaoxxi
If anything, I want to make friends and play with new players like me T^T
THAT_otaku
Bro theres tons of new players joining everyday ^w^ joining random multiplayer games and talking in #osu chat is a pretty easy way to find em lolol. But ur in the right place in the forums to find frens :) sadly im not new tho sorry cant be ur friend😔😔😔

(Jk)
Topic Starter
miaomiaoxxi

THAT_otaku wrote:

Bro theres tons of new players joining everyday ^w^ joining random multiplayer games and talking in #osu chat is a pretty easy way to find em lolol. But ur in the right place in the forums to find frens :) sadly im not new tho sorry cant be ur friend😔😔😔

(Jk)
lmaao i just wnated to pay someone at my own pace ahahhaha i cant keep up with the old players T^T
Zelzatter Zero
._.)
Asphiee
hi im New
- Marco -
hi im not new
WitherMite
hi im kinda new
RAISE MY SWORD
Hmm I’m quite new here too
Nimirin
Add for add anybody?
Lapizote
hmu if you want a fellow Filipino to talk to or something

idk if I can play with you tho lol
2hr
It's awesome osu! finds a mass joining from many people out of nowhere, usually this is how it goes. I'm not too sure with the fact some people have discovered osu! through TikTok, but if they really wanna get into the game then thats open arms too. Not just for the trend! Hope you'll stay.
YyottaCat
I'm very new.
mRNA
hello there it has been 3 weeks since I started.
r_r_ed
we're here don't worry
dong
This feels like some sort of introductions thread in disguise. You will find many other new players there, by the way ;)
Noob
I'm kinda new
Adinda
Not just you ,many player there also just join
AmyRunes
I'm kinda new into the game
Troller
New players join every day
Shuu-chan
I'm new uwu
show more