forum

What are your thoughts about osu!

posted
Total Posts
show more
silmarilen
i guess you're right, if i dont know what hes talking about this doesnt concern me and i shouldnt have posted
CXu
Idk, I'm just around.
Espionage724

brikepicness wrote:

I've only been playing Osu! for 3 months :p
And i love this game and i have the motivation to want to get better.

How do u feel about the game?
In the beginning, I played for hours daily, then eventually got a tablet and kept playing for hours daily. Then after about 4 months, I started playing SWTOR (when it first launched), and my time spent with osu! gradually decreased from there. A friend I usually played with stopped playing altogether, furthering my gametime decrease :/ Here's my playtime graph which basically shows this:

I hop on it every now and then now, but mostly just to kill time. I'm getting a new keyboard soon and I'll try to get back into osu!, but I wonder how long that'll last. I want to get back to playing as often as I did when I first started, just not sure what to do... first world problems :p
TakuMii
I joined in 2009, and immediately quit because my wireless mouse+crappy 800MHz computer didn't really help with the fact I sucked. Had the sudden urge to rejoin in August, ended up staying. This game also got me to buy a new mouse+mousepad (and maybe soon a mechanical keyboard).
My playtime graph:
Topic Starter
brikepicness

jesus1412 wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

what is Osu?
shit homo japan anime ugu >____<

HAHAHA!!! LOL

---

Espionage724 wrote:

brikepicness wrote:

I've only been playing Osu! for 3 months :p
And i love this game and i have the motivation to want to get better.

How do u feel about the game?
In the beginning, I played for hours daily, then eventually got a tablet and kept playing for hours daily. Then after about 4 months, I started playing SWTOR (when it first launched), and my time spent with osu! gradually decreased from there. A friend I usually played with stopped playing altogether, furthering my gametime decrease :/ Here's my playtime graph which basically shows this:

I hop on it every now and then now, but mostly just to kill time. I'm getting a new keyboard soon and I'll try to get back into osu!, but I wonder how long that'll last. I want to get back to playing as often as I did when I first started, just not sure what to do...

Yeah, i feel the same. I usually play to get better/kill time, but I always end up playing for 1 hour - 2 hours :)
Mythras
I dunno why but every time I quit I always come back, and usually better. And I miss all the crazy foreign music orz.

Even been forcing myself to learn hidden lately ><. Played on and off for a long time.
Zamura_old
I really want to be alot better at the game than I am. I try to play as often as possible but school gets in the way. Made some big strides in the last few months but I'm still nowhere what I would consider good. Osu is the only game that I've consistently played for the last three years.
Loves
The community is a funny one hehe :3
Shadowyuri
A friend showed it to the Teamspeak Server I'm running. We started playing and became all-rival-mode, keeps me motivated to get better. I just started 1-1,5 month ago to interact with the community. 10/10 for osu, 7/10 for Com, lol

Lily-Kun wrote:

Yeah, most of the time, except you wrote "Osu!" instead of "osu!". Trust me, that is important.
usa
Den of otakus and weeaboos. My kind of game
buny
dislike it
Aqo
I think osu lacks dons and kats
Mints
"see who is better at farming pp by clicking circles" game
Topic Starter
brikepicness

Zamura wrote:

I really want to be alot better at the game than I am. I try to play as often as possible but school gets in the way. Made some big strides in the last few months but I'm still nowhere what I would consider good. Osu is the only game that I've consistently played for the last three years.

I agree, school really gets in the way, and i usually only play osu on the weekends - even though i really like this game >.<

---

Shadowyuri wrote:

A friend showed it to the Teamspeak Server I'm running. We started playing and became all-rival-mode, keeps me motivated to get better. I just started 1-1,5 month ago to interact with the community. 10/10 for osu, 7/10 for Com, lol

Lily-Kun wrote:

Yeah, most of the time, except you wrote "Osu!" instead of "osu!". Trust me, that is important.

I got it, just learned something new LOL .^.

FYI - i changed the title :D
theowest
it's my only community
the forum community is lacking, but what would you expect, most time and energy is spent on the game.
Topic Starter
brikepicness

theowest wrote:

it's my only community
the forum community is lacking, but what would you expect, most time and energy is spent on the game.

True, i never realized that clicking circles was so much fun :D
Kanye West
I don't like most of the community. The other maybe 10% are cool. I just click circles.
buny

Kanye West wrote:

I don't like most of the community. The other maybe 10% are cool. I just click circles.
I hate everyone and everything.
Oinari-sama
This thread is turning dark...

People I meet in multiplayer games are generally alright.
Shadowyuri

Oinari-sama wrote:

This thread is turning dark...

People I meet in multiplayer games are generally alright.
Cause they are focused on playing and having fun with you. Other then maybe "Oh yeah, this map wasn't really as well done as I liked it to be" will no one in MP ever state their opinion. Here you have a lot of threads, post, opinions to hate on :P
lkjl23
This game will be used by the military one day to train super humans. Calling it now.
Lybydose
I don't even click circles or watch anime
Oinari-sama

NeverDie wrote:

This game will be used by the military one day to train super humans. Calling it now.