forum

What lifted your spirits today~?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Gakkun

Zilent wrote:

Chatting in Osu! with ralip from 10:00 pm to 1:00 Am :P Had an awesome chat session with her and had some fun :)
This! ^^^^^^
But that was yesterday for me , haha

Today I have free movie channels for like a week on tv so I'm hyped to watch some good stuff~
TheNekoNextDoor
At an after-school museum club I go to, I met some Japanese people today! ~
They were incredibly kind people, and I got to give one of them a gift (following their traditions). They were really grateful, and showed huge appreciation to the gift.
I was also given a gift by one of the Japanese people - a mechanical pencil and one of those pencils that look like a branch from a tree. It may not seem much to some people, but that really made my day.

I was actually holding back a fangirl squeal.
Kyonko Hizara
Nazo gifted me BIT.TRIP Runner and Runner2 on Steam earlier <3
Nazo_old

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Nazo gifted me BIT.TRIP Runner and Runner2 on Steam earlier <3
yw bby <3

on the topic of steam gifts, I was given Monaco about... I think a week ago
Kouya-
Finally, my hamster does something adorably cute ~
Trauter
End of school ^^
Foxtrot
I had a really fun time with friends yesterday and I gifted one of them Hotline Miami to show my appreciation (and to pay some of my debt).
TakuMii
After a disappointing cancellation of my trip with friends to an anime convention out of town, one of my friends decided to gift me Age of Mythology HD to cheer me up! :D
E14
4 languages i played.. :)
K E N N

SupaWolfTiga wrote:

Finally, my hamster does something adorably cute ~
And I was there to watch.
silmarilen
got an 8.5/10 for my calculus 4 exam
Katze
i just got an e-mail from the college i wanted to attend
they told me that i have a chance to study there! i'm really happy
BrokenArrow
Got myself this little piece of sex

Baaramewe
You guys did. ♥
Varetyr
Everwhite
Random people told me I was good looking and it brightened up my mood ;)
Gumpy
Reading this thread.
ColdTooth
being able to go to a mall w/ 2 of my best friends irl
Foxtrot

I should rewatch this movie!
Chiuyo
5 days until vacation
Mikelicious
Got 4th place at Japan Expo AMV Contest orz
K E N N
Woke up to all the Otaku stuff I got from Anime Expo. Gawd, oh so I wish AE was still there.
TheNekoNextDoor
I got 7 outstanding ratings in my final school report!!! (That's really good!)
I'm hitting or exceeding age-related expectations in everything (except for P.E... I'm awful at it X'DDD).
I'M SO HAPPY!!! :)
Kaona
Realising there's only 3 days to go until I'm off to Crete for 2 weeks! Can't wait~
-Seren-

Mikelicious wrote:

very nice edit! you have good skills combining different anime characters into one video as if they're in the same series and ye, i checked out to see the vid :D
Trauter

Gumpyyy wrote:

Reading this thread.
True.
Mikelicious

-Seren- wrote:

Mikelicious wrote:

very nice edit! you have good skills combining different anime characters into one video as if they're in the same series and ye, i checked out to see the vid :D
aww I just wake up and read this! thank you so much ;w; glad you like it!
based god lil b
picking up heavy objects and putting them down again to get juicy shredded
piruchan
Getting slightly better at Insane and AR 9
birra
seeing my sister and brother not cry when I was about to leave.I know they will surely cry in the end, but they are sure strong people. there will be no one who can replace them. they will always be my number 1, along with the one who gave me birth.
MrBakpao
get a new mouse for play dota2
TheNekoNextDoor
Okay, so next Monday, our school year's (or grade) going on a bowling trip and we were given the opportunity to pick people to be in a lane with.
I was worried that nobody would pick me, until two of my friends from another form class came up and asked if I wanted to be in a group with them.
Of course, I accepted.
Chiuyo
After one year I'm actually trying to play this game to get better and not for fun.
And it's working, ehe
Kyonko Hizara
Talking to Jaka after not messaging him for a while.
piruchan
Finally manage to get a VN patch working
Rio-
JAKACHAN
Same dream has happened 2 nights in a row. Makes me hopeful.
JAKACHAN
Double post but something else happened!

Birra and Royce giving me some much needed advice which I feel really helps with my jealousy issues.
Birdy
BrokenArrow
I went out with a friend and a couple of other people from school this evening to have a farewell barbequeue party thingy for one of our teachers.
Unsociable as I usually am, I didn't expect much. Turned out got to talk to a lot of people and we were having plenty of fun, no forced conversations, no fake laughs or anything like that. It's funny how within a matter of hours I was able to make friends with people I only knew from seeing since the past 7 years so easily. Socializing is a good thing.
Now considering quitting all my online games and just have fun irl, this shit is so much better
god bless
show more