forum

What lifted your spirits today~?

posted
Total Posts
show more
TakuMii
Smile.dk is coming to perform at Otafest :o this is totally unexpected and exciting and I'm hyperventilating and I just can't even
Meah
Acquiring an unfair item in a mmorpg. I can easily kill everyone and they can't kill me
Foxtrot

This photo fills me with determination.
Birdy
A friend of mine asked where could she listen to my music and it's like the second time ever someone actually wants to listen to my music?!
chaee
Boyfriend is the sweetest and we couldn't be any gayer
AncuL
hddt fc
EthidiumBromide
smashing keyboards like a mad man, cracking every single piece of hardware into shards.
a.k.a, playing osu mania
Birdy
The past two weeks have been literally the best of my entire life. Met a few amazing new people, had sleepovers literally every night after school/work. Sadly today it all has come to an end. Can't wait for summer.
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee
people telling me my map is shit
Birdy
A long walk.
Rurree
A game of ultimate frisbee.
Birdy
Bought some ultimately generic 80's clothes w/ friends. Now we're the ultimate squad goals. Well, 30-ish years late, but still.
levesterz
Horaizon-
Japanese DnB (from osu!)
ciara_old_1
talking to friends on skype
chaee
ciara_old_1
the fuck
levesterz

chaee wrote:

oh myy...
TakuMii
Never thought I'd be able to fix a broken keyboard by running it under tap water... Hurray optical switches \:D/
Aomi
yaoi..
GSG95
My best friend did. I've been feeling pretty awful from yesterday to about most of today until he talked to me. I told him my problems and he was able to help out. He helped me more than my counselor could.