forum

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dani California

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Behon
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, September 15, 2009 at 5:01:22 PM

Artist: Red Hot Chili Peppers
Title: Dani California
BPM: 96.15
Filesize: 13817kb
Play Time: 03:39
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0.7 stars, 107 notes)
  2. Hard (3.67 stars, 264 notes)
  3. Insane (3.83 stars, 264 notes)
  4. Normal (2.2 stars, 201 notes)
Download: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dani California
Download: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dani California (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Funny comments? I got nothin'.
Xynite
Well, just tried the beatmap, and imho, it's actually good, just some adjustments in timings and the sounds of the hits, hope some beatmappers help you out since i don't know how to look at those offset or whatever things, and the song is good.
Sparky_old
Ok I tried out both easy and normal and timing wise it feels pretty accurate maybe a bit of fine tuning, maybe spice up easy a bit, adding a bit of variety to the back and forth sliders.

Great choice of song for a beatmap though, I'll star this since I'd like to see it ranked.
TiZ
The song's way too quiet. Fix, plz? :)
kideddie1501
i like.
Zodiark1020
Hi, I won't mod it cause there's too much to do here...I just suggest you to change BPM into 96.34, if you don't like try with 96.05...

I leave the mod to someone other better than me

See ya :D
Gens
[Overall]

- Try lowering down beat volume abit? Whistles hurt my ears :( Though, now that I look at it, maybe it's the mp3. Make it louder? That's only if you're able to, it's partially fine as is.
- Beatmap length is to worry about... 4 minutes is too long. I think it's fine in this case, but BATs can get annoyed by it.

[Timing]
Hmm, I'm wondering... Where did you get the timing? I don't like negative offsets.
Ohey did you use the Rock Band archive to time it? Feels good while playing, though it's kinda weird in the Timing tab. I'm just gonna slowly back off...

[Easy]
01:45:90 (1,1) - Shorten spinner abit?
02:50:85 (1) - ^

[Normal]
Everything felt fine to me.

[Hard]
Cool.

[Insane]
Hehe, I think it's fine.

~ ~ ~

Your maps are kinda cool~
Powerdrone
I'll be checking this map out again later. Haven't downloaded it yet, and I'll try out my hand at modding. (Never modded before, so if my advice isn't particularly helpful then give me some comments on how I can improve. Thanks!)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.