forum

[invalid] Score Rank Display

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
oWingz
Not sure if this was requested before, since I can't find something similar to this request.

Lately, when I enter the mulitplayer rooms, I've been automatically kicked due to my Performance Score.
Back before the Performance Rank was enabled, people get kicked for getting a crappy score rank, and now this.

I'm just wondering. Can we have the Following on regards to this [Score Rank]

-- Score Tab in the [Online Users]
---- Just like the old rank system we use to have. I believe many players are having problems finding their friends, or a certain name. Maybe just me
-- In Multiplayer - Mouse Over Name shows Score: #Number
---- The full score is not needed, just the Score rank.
---- Much easier to find Multi-account players by there PP-Score rank Ratio, if people want to report any.
blissfulyoshi
The old ranked score system was a worse way to tell someone's skill compared to pp (obv the pp system is far from perfect, but still better than the ranked score system, so I feel that switching to the old system for multiplayer or anything else is silly. As for finding people, get used to it because finding people by rank is similar to how it was before, just a slightly different order that you can get used to. Last off, finding multis is really easy to tell by just watching pp growth over time (there are backend tools for finding multis as well)
Oinari-sama
I usually look at the rank spread in room description before joining. I try to join only if my rank is within or in close proximity of the spread (eg +-2k), or if the room title says "all welcome" etc.

Judging from your rank I assume you get kicked because your rank was too high? There are many room that specifically stated "newbies only" or "high rankers stay away" (especially chinese rooms) and if you join one of those you're more likely to get kicked. Score rank is not going to help much if this is the case.
theowest
it doesn't say how good you are so, no.