forum

Suggestion that will end Multiaccounting

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +272
Topic Starter
ConquestAce
Allow us to create different profiles under one login (name stays the same).

For example, suppose I want to set scores with my mouse only and see how well I would rank with mouse only. I would create a new profile (under the same login I always use) and then whatever score I set goes under this profile. And whenever I want, I can switch back to my main profile where I do whatever and have all my highest scores like normal.
cheeseloaf
This just causes smurf accounts. I get what you mean with different profiles under one account, but then the more appropriate approach would be to be thrown to a 'different' server/ connection with a playstyle option to choose, but even that can be abused or bypassed.
cubestar
naaaaaaaaaaaaaa ever heard of smurfs why bother
vastly
you are fucking handsome for this idea, i second this
Topic Starter
ConquestAce

cubestar wrote:

naaaaaaaaaaaaaa ever heard of smurfs why bother
it is to prevent smurfing
gothicwvlff
its like tumblr where like you can make multiple blogs under the same email and sorta flip through them, i think
Shawny43
Technically i would to just make smurfs stop. Is just the simple to see there soo many smurfs and cheaters around the globe. I would to see Osu! with some security features like an anti-cheat feature without kill mods clients or something. But multiaccount restrictions is just good ideas for the most competitive spot
THAT_otaku

Shawny43 wrote:

Technically i would to just make smurfs stop. Is just the simple to see there soo many smurfs and cheaters around the globe. I would to see Osu! with some security features like an anti-cheat feature without kill mods clients or something. But multiaccount restrictions is just good ideas for the most competitive spot
anticheat is already a thing, and if im not mistaken if you repeat multiaccount you get IP banned, so im not sure theres any actual issue here.

Shawny43 wrote:

But multiaccount restrictions is just good ideas for the most competitive spot
this is already a thing, it is mentioned in the first osu rule lmfao...
MazaczeKK

Shawny43 wrote:

anticheat is already a thing, and if im not mistaken if you repeat multiaccount you get IP banned, so im not sure theres any actual issue here.

Its HWID and IP ban , both can by bypassed