forum

[Unofficial Contest] New Year Osu!Mania 7K Tournament.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DJKero
Tournament Mode: Half-Room Eliminatory

Due to lack of players, and a personal issue of mine, the tournament will be moved until we get the players we need to make the tournament interesting...

Minimum players: 32.

Modality:

There will be full rooms (w/8 players), they will play 8 Songs (1 song choosen by each player [Host transfer each round])
Earning Points from 1st to 5th Places...

1st Place = 25P
2nd Place = 20P
3rd Place = 15P
4th Place = 10P
5th Place = 05P

When the 8 rounds are finished, the 4 players with more points will continue to the next phase...

1 of the 8 Players MUST Puush screenshots of the 8 rounds for checking purposes and clarity of the tournament.

In the Semi-Final the 5 players with more points will continue to the final, the final will take 10 rounds, where each player choose a song and lets the next player below choose the next, following the same method as before...

In case that there's a Tie, doesn't matter the phase of the tournament, there will be Tie Break Round till the requiered Places of the phase are filled without Ties...

Tournament will be at 1AM UTC, We will notice the day when we got the 4 Groups of 8 Players...

Check http://www.worldtimeserver.com/convert_time_in_UTC.aspx to see respective hour in your local time zone

Hope to have a bunch of players joining, and invite your friends that play 7K!! See ya guys! :)[/size]

Note: If you're going to join, please say "I'll Join this tournament." so I add you to the list below:

NOT Verified Users Joined: (Waiting Veriffying PM)
netofe
teddylie
llomellamojesus
spookiii
Inori
Zeradok
Lieselotte
SilentCipher
DJPop
natasya
Verified Users Joined: (Already Verified Users)
1- DJKero
2- twirler
3- -iCo-
4- Shiragu
5- Bobbias
6- Riccky-[RPL]
7- TCN
8- Pat Looney
9- pmriva
10- mingmichael
11- -scarlets-
12- Apache-[RPL]
13- Hanyuu
14- somnixs
15- Drace
16- DJNightmare
17- Anghios
18- [MY]Idiot
19- Afry_Again
20- InabaYap
21- chery26
22- saka1234
23- Bites
24- Jarrod Lee
25- ishimaru94
26- Samah
27- Quavio
28- Mayumi Runa
29- Refortuner3
Cryztal_old
If only I didn't suck at Osu!Mania..

Try adding a form. If people just say, I don't know, I'll be there, you don't know what difficulty they can play, how good they actually are, etc. Also, I feel as if you're not giving out enough information about the contest. Are there prizes? How many maps will be played? Etc.
Topic Starter
DJKero

Cryztal wrote:

If only I didn't suck at Osu!Mania..

Try adding a form. If people just say, I don't know, I'll be there, you don't know what difficulty they can play, how good they actually are, etc. Also, I feel as if you're not giving out enough information about the contest. Are there prizes? How many maps will be played? Etc.
Updated first post with more info, Songs will be host's choiced, no mods, just 7k maps... 8 Maps per 'Phase'/'Stage'... Rotating from 1st slot player to 8th one... each player will select a song to play...

Prizes? I think we play for fun and if you play a tournament, unless it's official... you just won the place and the respect of the others...

The Difficulties will be Hard/Hyper, Insane/Another, and craziest songs with higher diff. like Paulmrm's: The Ghost of 3.13 - Forgotten or Xi's: Freedom Dive, Etc. on the Finals...
twirler
I am interested.
TCN
Totoro
I'm interested although i'm not that good :P Hope I can have fun in this thing.... :D I'm in!!
netofe
I am.... interested too.
Nwolf
I think I'll give it a try too

EDIT: Nah, actually not.

I DO NOT JOIN
Drace
Count me in~

Edit: Are o!m maps allowed?
Topic Starter
DJKero

Drace wrote:

Count me in~

Edit: Are o!m maps allowed?
Obviously Yes. 8-)
InabaYap
I wanna join too ~ :)
Apparently none of my friends play 7K >.<
teddylie
I want to join too~ :)
Razkiery
I wanna join~
Anghios_old
add me
Flanster
too bad I only play 5K otherwise coulda joined ;c
Roxas
I join :3

EDIT: omg I'm on GMT+1 I can't play at 2:00 on night I think D:
Topic Starter
DJKero
Loli!, join too... give it a try xD
[Shi-Ra]
I think I can join...but I'm ain't good in o!m ^_^"
Flanster

DJKero wrote:

Loli!, join too... give it a try xD
nah I suck at 7k
CooLExtreme
Seems like fun. Me play!
Ava
Probably I can join, but idk I'm not sure.
InabaYap
So, is it on? Are there going to be just two rooms? Seems like not many will turn up. How long do we wait for contestants?
I probably wont be able to join due to bad timing (50/50) ~ :(
spookiii
i want to join :3
Inori
I'll join even though I am absolutely horrible at 7k.
Topic Starter
DJKero
Nice, Please invite your friends to the tournament so we get the remaining slots filled so we can make the tournament... :)
Topic Starter
DJKero

Roxas wrote:

I join :3

EDIT: omg I'm on GMT+1 I can't play at 2:00 on night I think D:
It's one day only, and it'll be in weekend so, youre going to apply or not? :(
Remillion Cross
Wow, I want to join this unofficial tournament, looks like fun :D
I can't play 7K perfectly, but i wanna play for upgrade my skill :D
Zeradok
mmm i'll join too~

btw i'll just see if i can make it when the tournament start... there's possibility that i can't make it..
CooLExtreme
So it got moved... but to what date and time UTC, exactly?
MayumiMary_old
i can't play 7K but i can play 4K and 5K but not perfectly... i hope all player do your best in o!m tournament :D
Topic Starter
DJKero

CooLExtreme wrote:

So it got moved... but to what date and time UTC, exactly?
I decided to set the date and time when we got the 32 Players needed for making this interesting ;)
Topic Starter
DJKero

Ava wrote:

Probably I can join, but idk I'm not sure.
Please clarify if you Join or not... Take in count until we aren't 32 players joined, the tournament will not be made, so you have time for practice if this tooks too long to fill the available slots. :P
Lieselotte
:D
[MY]Idiot
If the tournament time allocated is appropriate and suitable to me, I'd like to join :)
Topic Starter
DJKero

[MY]Idiot wrote:

If the tournament time allocated is appropriate and suitable to me, I'd like to join :)
Consider that this is international and all players will have to make a little sacrifice to play it... Like any other tournament that is International, for malaysia it'll be around 9AM... (1AM UTC)
mingmichael
wogghh interesting X)
I join too~ o/
Bobbias
Guess I'll join.

Question, just for clarity's sake: do the maps have to be ranked? Can we pick mania maps that have been submitted but not ranked?
Take-kun
It's 3AM for me :/
Sp3ct3r_2k11
i am deffinitely in!
Topic Starter
DJKero

Take-kun wrote:

not too bad, sacrifice yourself a bit... it will be a friday or a saturday so you'll have no problems for 1 day that you keep without sleeping or sleeping later... xD :P
-scarlets-
I want to join :D
OnosakiHito
Allready having a tournament...?
Dunno if it is allready time for it.
Good luck.
Take-kun

DJKero wrote:

Take-kun wrote:

not too bad, sacrifice yourself a bit... it will be a friday or a saturday so you'll have no problems for 1 day that you keep without sleeping or sleeping later... xD :P
Try to play well (i have to hear music good, without headphones) being 15 and with shallow-sleeping parents :P
Ruirize
Once I've retrained myself for 7k I'd gladly take part. If it were 5k though I'd be all over it ;)
DJNightmare
I'll Join The Tournament :3
Awesome :D
DJPop
I'm in :)
somnixs
Why Not Test My Skill
pmriva
I want to join too :)
Riccky-[RPL]
I'll Join this tournament

:D