forum

Osu Lazer Skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TheDragonOppai
Is there a way to update the skin that I use on normal osu to use it completely on osu lazer? Some things that are inside the lazer skin don't go
Zelzatter Zero
There's a button which transfers maps and skins from stable to lazer at the end of the Option menu iirc
Topic Starter
TheDragonOppai

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

There's a button which transfers maps and skins from stable to lazer at the end of the Option menu iirc
yes already done but some part of skin don't work in osu lazer
Zelzatter Zero
if it happens that some elements like HP bar, Fail/Pass indicator during breaks, song select's background, etc. don't work then unfortunately, doubt peppy will be able to implement them with how lazer's UI works.

or maybe I was wrong :shrugs:
RockRoller

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

[..] doubt peppy will be able to implement them with how lazer's UI works.

or maybe I was wrong :shrugs:
Its rather that they only made the crucial gameplay elements compatible for now. There are indeed some elements that are completly uncompatible with lazer, however some files are just not implemented because they aren't that important. You will probably see a lot more compatability once lazer skinning is at a decent point.

For now all you see when you import your skin is the best level of compatability you will get currently.
Topic Starter
TheDragonOppai
i see that the ranking tab is also missing when one is in a beatmap that was usually on the left in normal osu and in lazer there is no longer