forum

[duplicate] Ability to leave the #osu chat and an in game rate changer.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
azael4k
These are pretty minor things but the in game rate changer should be helpful to a lot of people.
In standard it should raise/low the AR like dt/ht. Also increase reading bpm in taiko. I think it should stay ranked but I guess that's not as important.
The #osu chat Isn't something everyone cares about (other modes players or other languages)
so having a option to close it like u can the announcements chat and others would be nice.
FORGOT TO MENTION I MEAN PERMANENTLY AAAAAAA
Death
Controllable song rate has been requested before here: community/forums/topics/103530
There is also a request for the other settings to be user definable: community/forums/topics/141204
And FWIW, this is also already present in lazer. Probably won't ever be backported:

I thought the ability to close #osu permanently was already added as mentioned in https://github.com/ppy/osu-stable-issues/issues/21#issuecomment-565543480 and home/changelog/stable40/20191220.2. If it's not working properly, it might be best to create a new issue in that GitHub repo again or comment on that old issue I linked.