I hope this can get re-qualified again :>i too
I hope this can get re-qualified again :>i too
Just gonna say this beatmap is a ton of fun, sad to see it in the graveyard :cI'll revive in this month, I'll promise :c
are you want to revive it again? this map is so good and i do not want that 4-year-old work was in vainwell when the ranking system will stop sucking so hard i will revive this maybe?
maybe. still it's your map, therefore you have to decide
DaniilLillifag wrote:are you want to revive it again? this map is so good and i do not want that 4-year-old work was in vainwell when the ranking system will stop sucking so hard i will revive this maybe?
TIMINGhe also fixed those
put in another diff, feel free to ignore the 1/6 and other shenanigans like weird doubles I guess, this is gonna be really hard to make without it being overly technical considering the rest of the map follows obvious rhythm with 1/4 and 1/2 and has no bpm changes.
yo!!! mod as promisedUseful mod, thanks, maybe we'll fix more things when other members will be online
00:24:796 (4,2) - maybe just stack? this overlap looks bad this was supposed to be a stack lol (btw I also fixed other stacks on other parts, thanks
00:43:096 (5,6) - i understand your idea but i really want to emphasize sounds in this notes, make here another kickslider uh nah, i prefer my idea
00:51:496 (2,3) - make here one repeat kickslider to emphasize sounds via streams just added a note
03:07:021 - add note here 1) contrast with two tiples 03:04:246 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - 2) emphasize strong durm here okay nice idea
03:17:596 (1,2) - hmm i understank your idea that you dont want make here streams but i still want to emphasize drums here, using two repeat kicksliders for example your idea isnt bad but i mapped vocal here, so i prefer my antijumps
03:32:296 (10,11,12,13) - make here repeat to emphasize vocal nah Im not following vocals here
05:50:296 (13,14,15,16) - 05:51:496 (13,14,15,16) - make here repeats, this part stiil is not so intense for 32 notes stream well I prefer the 32 notes stream, you can see it as a warmup for the final deathstream (?)
06:52:192 - make here same as in 06:51:322 (4,5) - (just copy it), for contrast
07:00:234 (1) - extend this repeat to blue tick
07:01:985 (1) - ^ mazzerin modded the rhythm here, so I think its fine without these mods
good luck guys
RikiH_ wrote:bns move your ass thx
I think AR 9,5 will be good. I like the map in generalAr9.5 on a 200bpm is weird af
Surprise mod!replied in game~ :'3
00:14:596 - Two points have conflicting volume settings, so I guess red timing point should have 80% too.
- 00:14:896 until 00:31:396 - I feel like you inverted the spacing in this part, especially sliders like 00:14:896 (1,2) -. If I were you I would shorten their distance. The guitar at 00:15:196 (2) - plays it low in a way, as compared to 00:14:896 (1) - it sounds that the guitarist puts more intensity to that note. So I think a shorter distance fits this melody. Whilst a melody like 00:16:396 (4,5) - could have a bigger distance than 00:16:096 (3,4) -, since (5) stands on a snare with the guitar beat, which are heard as a big sound to me, so a bigger spacing would emphasize that part. In addition to that, you can turn the sliders into two hitcircles instead, to truly get that feeling of emphasis.
- 03:07:396 (1,2,3,4,5) - Why do you suddenly stop the rhythm with pauses? I don't think this is not fitting well when the music still stays at a same tone and majority for this part is filled with triplets and sliders. A rhythm like this: http://i.imgur.com/qcNimBo.png should be enough and fitting if you don't want a higher density.
- 03:31:696 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - This shouldn't be a stream if the drum beats are all on the red and white ticks with the exception of 03:31:771 -.
- 04:32:596 - Probably minor, but the spacing of the stream got smaller if you compare the other streams in the kiai part.
- 01:20:446 (7) - I don't see what supports the big distance between 01:20:296 (6,7) -. Probably I would move (7) around x:336 y:179 to shorten the spacing.
- 01:35:296 (4,5,6) - Maybe the spacing between (4,5) could be higher than (5,6), because of the snare on (5). The spacing between (5,6) didn't make sense if (6) hits a lower drum sound. The vocal doesn't also suggest this.
- 01:45:196 (3,4,5) - Above is applicable to this.
- 02:00:496 - Maybe you can instead replace this to a 1/4 repeat slider that ends on 02:00:721 - to emphasize the next stream part. Currently the kickslider on 02:00:646 - wasn't feeling right to me, as if it was sudden.
- 06:26:761 (2,3,1) - Might want to do manual stacking because it doesn't look pretty in gameplay.
- 06:28:065 (1,2) - Shortening this distance while increasing the spacing of 06:28:500 (2,1) - will accentuate the crash sound on 06:28:934 -.
- 04:01:396 until 04:03:196 - Maybe not a big deal, but the spacing got shorter, as compared to 03:56:596 and 03:58:996 -, and I don't see you reuse the same small distance anywhere in the streams part.
- 05:03:796 (1,2,3) - The spacing gets inconsistent here, and it doesn't look neat with the streams. I suggest you re-arrange them.
That's quite it I guess. Feel free to call me back!