forum

Estonai Project V2

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Estonzki

(Discontinued.)

Releasing my minimalistic-ish skin project.

Note:
I'l be working on the skin in my free time but i will not guarantee i will edit/update the skin often
Skin also comes with cursors from older versions of my skins just incase if you cannot stand the long cursor trail of the main cursor

(Skin may or may not have problems with higher screen resolution, skin was made on 1366x768 resolution)

Not releasing the V1 since it used too many elements from other skins and it was only shared privately.

Things that i'l be working for now

1. Mod selection icons
  1. Fonts
  1. Fixing colours and brightness (have gotten some feedback about some elements of the skin being too dark to see)
  1. Maybe editing the song selection panel a bit (Edited a bit in U3)
  1. Changing the spinner circle and changing spinner pass element
  1. Would like to make my own sounds for the skin but its a pain in the a$$ to make sound effects so i doubt il make new sounds
So, anyways the skin itself

Screenshots: (Screenshots from Update 2)

Download:

Project V2 U3 (latest)

Project V2 U2

Project V2 U1

And please leave feedback so i can improve/fix the skin

Change log:
  1. 6/2/20 update 3 - Updated Mod selection icons
    6/2/20 update 3 - Updated some menu and ingame elements
    6/2/20 update 3 - Changed Applause.mp3
  1. 5/22/20 update 2 - Updated Spinner Approach circle, Spinner pass
    5/22/20 update 2 - Updated Hit0, Hit100-0, Hit100k-o
    5/22/20 update 2 - Updated Mode-osu-small (mode select button)
    5/22/20 update 2 - Updated Inputoverlay-key (temporarily)
    and cleared out some junk from skin files to keep the file size as minimal as possible
  1. 5/22/20 update 1 - Changed approach circle
RockRoller
Even if you have files from other skins as a placeholder only you will have to remove them. It is not allowed to post skins which have files from other peoples skins.
Topic Starter
Estonzki
Hm alright, il remove the v1 completely and update the other version's approach circle and sounds after work so it doesnt use any other skins elements
RockRoller

Estonai wrote:

Hm alright, il remove the v1 completely and update the other version's approach circle and sounds after work so it doesnt use any other skins elements
You can leave the sounds, only images are included in the rule. Forgot to mention that.
Topic Starter
Estonzki
oke, im updating the approach circle right now cuz thats the only skin element thats from another skin