forum

Random player who came for accuracy therapy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
InabaYap
Hi there! ^.^ I'm a new casual player here drawn in by osu!mania.
I play o2mania but my accuracy just sucks. I heard that playing osu!mania here can improve my accuracy so I came and play. :D

And then I found all the play modes very fun, except Taiko maybe which is too hard for me. :o

Also, I play Touhou and was really surprised when I saw the number of Touhou beatmaps here, along with lots of other rare gems as well.

Guess that's all for now.
ychao
Welcome! Plenty of Touhou maps here to satiate your tastes, but don't let that stop you from exploring other genres of music as well! It goes without saying that good maps aren't limited to music genres at all, so take your time to enjoy them all.

Another M'sian is always very much welcome, do drop by here if/when you feel the desire to mingle among fellow M'sians (though in BM!).

Last but most certainly not least, enjoy your stay~
Vext_old
Plenty of toohoos, plenty of nightcore, plenty of lolis. Damn I love this place.
Kanye West
Touhou big big yeah!
Irisu_old
Does that mean you like CTB? :3

Welcome btw~
vizzy
Welcome to osu!
Topic Starter
InabaYap
Thank you everyone! Of course I have other favorites in terms of music genres as well, but I just didn't expect some stuff to be so popular here. :3

ychao, so you're a M'sian? :)

CTB is fun too but I have been busy playing other modes. I do play it with my friend. xD
ychao

InabaYap wrote:

ychao, so you're a M'sian? :)
Yes I am ;)
Kunieda
Hi Malaysian :3

Welcome to the forums InabaYap
-Aoba Seragaki-
Welcome, I hope the therapy works for you! ^.~
Hanyuu
Welcome :D