forum

Hello!!!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
qwt
Im not too new here I've been on osu! for about four months,but I figured it's time for me to do an introduction

Im a twelve year old from the US who plays osu!ctb and osu!droid and maps ctb,std:https://https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/1145331#fruits/2391228ll aside from osu I like TouHou,anime,and sleeping
I played Rainbow Six for 4 years,but I started to enjoy it less and less which led to me quitting last month

I hope osu will become a place for me to stay,and It seems like it will because I enjoy this game alot and have no intentions of taking a break or quitting

Some of my favorite music artist's are Feint,Goreshit,t+pazolite,Y&co,memme,ZUN,Creo,Cammelia,and
feint and many many more I can't name off the top of my head,my favorite genre's of music are D&B,happy hardcore,prog house,bigroom,breakcore,dubstep,melodic dubstep,electrohouse,hardcore,hardstyle,and future house,lastly my favorite record label's are spinnin records,Revealed Records and atasuki records

Some of the mapper's I look up too are Happy30,Natsume Rin,and Asendence

And that's about it"Goodbye"!!!!!
HealingNebula
Hey!! Welcome to the fourms~
capacitd
Wassuuuuuhhhhhhhhh
Topic Starter
qwt
please fucking end me I hate this
noobieplayer
r u ok
Topic Starter
qwt

noobieplayer wrote:

r u ok
I am ok, I just found one of my old posts
NotRaffi

Reforms Expert wrote:

noobieplayer wrote:

r u ok
it's funny though 4 month newbie lmao
Topic Starter
qwt

NotRaffi wrote:

Reforms Expert wrote:

noobieplayer wrote:

r u ok
it's funny though 4 month newbie lmao
my acc almost 2 years tho not 4 months
NekoTowel
Akatsuki Records slaps, HANIPAGANDA is still stuck in my brain...

Imagine deciding to post an introduction after more than a year and having about 1000 forum posts smh
Jokes aside, another Touhou enthusiast... :P You are more than welcome, please make yourself comfortable at forums, as if you haven't already.