1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
show more
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted
I dont see any BG...

[Easy]
00:41:26 (3) - not snapped properly, use snap 2 and move it down by 1 block.
00:49:54 (3) - not in a diagonal line with 2

[Normal]
Nothing.

[Hard]
00:08:14 (9) - Nazi but is this supposed to be at the peak of osu?
00:51:27 (4,5) - Stack these?
01:26:46 (4,5) - Stack these?

[Invincible]
Nothing.

Star.
posted
Bubble popped. Wait, we're not so far yet.
posted
Spleeeeeendid mostly splendid.

I kept clicking like 30ms late but that's because I suck. I think, however, the offset is around 904 (vs original 900).

[Normal]
00:56:79 (1,1,2,3) - I can sightread this just fine, but the slider overlap here is just kinda sloppy.

[Invincible]
There's no background.

poppy poppy for now blaaaaaagh
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted

Lokamp wrote:

Easy
[00:23:662] for the 4th slider, it could be great to alternate normal and clap sounds! Fixed with Normal-Whistle-Normal-Finish. Claps don't go well

Normal
[00:25:744] clap on the next 3 simple beats; it might make the song more "musically correct"! See Easy for my opinion on claps. ( which is a BAT's opinion aswell ;P)
[01:00:895] same thing, only with the final slider's end of the next 3 series
[01:11:875] Finally, a beat around here can end the song Note placing is final, unless a BAT tells me otherwise.

Hard
[00:25:744] the next 3 sliders can be ended with a clap
[01:00:901] same thing
[01:32:504] a little spinner here, and this map can be finally complete! No spinners on this map. I didn't read in the FAQ that they're a must, so I'm keeping 'em out.

Insane
[00:25:744] you already know the chorus: a clap for ending the next 3 sliders!
[01:00:890] same thing...
[01:09:747] this slider can be heart-shaped, can't it? Fixed, great idea!
[01:31:967] in my humble opinion, the final beat can be swiched with a spinner...No spinners on this map. I didn't read in the FAQ that they're a must, so I'm keeping 'em out.

By the way, where have you found the background pictures? They're fantastic!
posted
Rebubbled.
posted

vytalibus wrote:

Rebubbled.
What?! Is that all? That's wonderful!! Thank you forever!
posted
1 combo color change in easy, and an offset change. As this is (practically) reverting the offset back to where it was over awp's offset, i won't rank it. I'll leave that to somebody else.
posted
posted
Looks fine to me. for you :)
posted
Looks good and dandy to me.
posted
Wojjan, excellent work. This is how Insane maps are made.