1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps

show more
posted
Timing, music file and background img and VIDEO are taken from yeahyeahyeahhh's ranked one.
This doesn't mean that you have to put yeahyeahyeahhh in the tags.
Remove it, please.
posted

p3n wrote:

omgomgomgomg
posted

p3n wrote:

omgomgomgomg
posted

p3n wrote:

omgomgomgomg
posted

Chewin wrote:

Timing, music file and background img and VIDEO are taken from yeahyeahyeahhh's ranked one.
This doesn't mean that you have to put yeahyeahyeahhh in the tags.
Remove it, please.
Agree with this.

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/24313 <- This collab was mapped based in the Sushi's mapset, but he's not in the tags.

This happens when people just rush the ranking system, not complaining at all, but you know...
posted
Well, yes. I have to pop this.
Fix it removing yyy from the tags pls
posted
我覺得offset: 3926比較適合...你可以看看yyy的thread, rank了之後也有關於timing的討論
posted
gogogogo lol
posted

kanpakyin wrote:

我覺得offset: 3926比較適合...你可以看看yyy的thread, rank了之後也有關於timing的討論
fixed, and removed yyy from the tag
posted
Furthermore I have to tell you that silenced notes are unrankable.
Then you need to increase the volume of these 3 green lines: 01:09:387 / 02:31:205 / 03:34:842 till at least 20%.

EDIT: You also should give kpy kudosu for timing help ;P
posted

Chewin wrote:

Furthermore I have to tell you that silenced notes are unrankable.
Then you need to increase the volume of these 3 green lines: 01:09:387 / 02:31:205 / 03:34:842 till at least 20%.

EDIT: You also should give kpy kudosu for timing help ;P
not sure if 5% volume is unrankable or not, but changed them for now
posted

DaRRi MIx wrote:

Chewin wrote:

Furthermore I have to tell you that silenced notes are unrankable.
Then you need to increase the volume of these 3 green lines: 01:09:387 / 02:31:205 / 03:34:842 till at least 20%.

EDIT: You also should give kpy kudosu for timing help ;P
not sure if 5% volume is unrankable or not, but changed them for now
Where you have used it, it was. 5% can be used to silence spinners or last sliders/circles or sliders/circles before break time.
It was very confusing to play those circles you had silenced.

I have rechecked it anyways, and the mapset is fine to me.
You can have your bubble back, and good luck!

posted
Ah. Another gangnam. XD
posted
ok, let's go.

[General]
  1. okay


[DaRRi sTyLE]
  1. Please resnap all notes in this diff. There are tons of unsnapped notes.
  2. 00:43:814 (5) - Could you remove this note so that it can be consistent with previous part(00:36:539 - and 00:40:176 - )
  3. 01:33:018 (7) - hum...I would say increase the spacing here would be nice because there is a accent which is suitable for a jump.
  4. 02:07:903 - A rhythmic suggestion here. How about adding a note at 02:07:903 - and 02:08:244 - ,so that it can follow the drum sound and the instrument at the same time : )
  5. 02:20:291 (3) - , 02:22:109 (5) - Probably you can use the new type style slider to remake it to a better shape.
  6. 02:40:062 - Add a note here?


[Realxing]
  1. 00:38:471 (1,2,1,2) - Inconsistent spacing, better to fix this though.
  2. 02:01:198 (2,3,1) - ^
  3. 02:23:471 (1) - I don't think a spinner fits the music here because the vocal is still singing at this time. I suppose that a spinner should be used at protraction. The spinner could start at 02:25:744 - if you want.
  4. 02:34:380 (4) - This didn't stack at slider(3)-'s end properly. Please stack it again.


[Boring]
  1. 02:23:471 (2,3,1,2,3,4,1) - 這對有點難度...加上這種pattern和AR,導致整個佈局就不太好. 建議重新排一次
  2. 03:18:471 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - 同難讀.求換成slider
  3. 03:20:289 (1,2,3,4) - 這個是低難度, 然後這裡都是疊, 節奏又不同, 加上低AR, 結果就變得巨難讀
  4. 03:22:107 (1,2,3,4) - ^
  5. 03:23:926 (1,2,3,4) - ^ +spacing
  6. 03:25:744 (1,2,3,4) - ^
  7. 03:36:426 - Unused green line. Remove it?


[Orz]
  1. 01:02:107 (1) - I would like to move this spinner to 01:03:926 - and then map the part before the spinner.
  2. 01:11:198 ~ 01:25:289 - 最低難度, 不建議在間距上動手腳
  3. 02:23:925 (1) - Same as 01:02:107-
  4. 02:33:016 ~ 02:47:107 - Same as 01:11:198 ~ 01:25:289 -. Also copy and paste沒關係?
  5. 03:32:107 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - Same as 01:11:198 ~ 01:25:289 -


Call me back.
posted
Thanks a lot for so many details^^

kanpakyin wrote:

ok, let's go.

[General]
  1. okay


[DaRRi sTyLE]
  1. Please resnap all notes in this diff. There are tons of unsnapped notes. FIXED
  2. 00:43:814 (5) - Could you remove this note so that it can be consistent with previous part(00:36:539 - and 00:40:176 - ) VOCAL IS DIFFERENT HERE
  3. 01:33:018 (7) - hum...I would say increase the spacing here would be nice because there is a accent which is suitable for a jump. IT'S OK IMO
  4. 02:07:903 - A rhythmic suggestion here. How about adding a note at 02:07:903 - and 02:08:244 - ,so that it can follow the drum sound and the instrument at the same time : ) WOULD BE MONOTONOUS
  5. 02:20:291 (3) - , 02:22:109 (5) - Probably you can use the new type style slider to remake it to a better shape. YES ACCEPTED
  6. 02:40:062 - Add a note here? NOT REALLY


[Realxing]
  1. 00:38:471 (1,2,1,2) - Inconsistent spacing, better to fix this though.FIXED
  2. 02:01:198 (2,3,1) - ^ FIXED
  3. 02:23:471 (1) - I don't think a spinner fits the music here because the vocal is still singing at this time. I suppose that a spinner should be used at protraction. The spinner could start at 02:25:744 - if you want. I THINK IT'S OK IN THIS DIFF,01:01:653 (1) - SAME HERE
  4. 02:34:380 (4) - This didn't stack at slider(3)-'s end properly. Please stack it again. FIXED


[Boring]
  1. 02:23:471 (2,3,1,2,3,4,1) - 這對有點難度...加上這種pattern和AR,導致整個佈局就不太好. 建議重新排一次 REPATTERNED
  2. 03:18:471 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - 同難讀.求換成slider FIXED
  3. 03:20:289 (1,2,3,4) - 這個是低難度, 然後這裡都是疊, 節奏又不同, 加上低AR, 結果就變得巨難讀 FOLLOW THE MUSIC PLS
  4. 03:22:107 (1,2,3,4) - ^ ^
  5. 03:23:926 (1,2,3,4) - ^ +spacing FIXED SPACING
  6. 03:25:744 (1,2,3,4) - ^ ^
  7. 03:36:426 - Unused green line. Remove it? FIXED


[Orz]
  1. 01:02:107 (1) - I would like to move this spinner to 01:03:926 - and then map the part before the spinner. IT'S FINE
  2. 01:11:198 ~ 01:25:289 - 最低難度, 不建議在間距上動手腳 ACCEPTABLE IMO
  3. 02:23:925 (1) - Same as 01:02:107- IT'S FINE
  4. 02:33:016 ~ 02:47:107 - Same as 01:11:198 ~ 01:25:289 -. Also copy and paste沒關係? ^
  5. 03:32:107 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - Same as 01:11:198 ~ 01:25:289 - MADE THEM CLOSER


Call me back.
posted
I would like to leave this to another bat.

Rebubbled.

(ノ・ω・)ノ [list:5b883]




Edit:
Bubble Repaired.
posted
Hellooooo

Some stuff before ranking

General

It would be better If you find a new background Because background similar of yeahyeah map WAIT I FOUND BACKGROUND (Hope you like it)


Darri Style

00:46:198- This part so strange because doesnt fit with music so you should move to blue line and add note to here > 00:46:426- Also if you put clap to 2. combo Rhytm is gonna well (Believe me)
01:05:062- if you put finish Song will good :3
01:07:562- ^
02:07:789- you know
02:29:380- finish
02:38:926- it would be better if you stack with slider because you already stacked with previous slider
03:16:653- finish
03:23:926- why you put finish begining ? sound so weird

Relaxing

01:13:926- wrong spacing too close
01:21:198- ^
02:03:926- New combo unnecessary
02:16:653- finish
03:16:653- finish fit there

Boring

00:51:198 (1,1) ''missed' You should put whistle at the end of sliders
01:03:926 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8)- I understood why this difficult name boring :D These combos are stacked so boring If I were you I will change sides
01:07:562- finish
01:17:335- add a note here
02:13:016- same as my first suggestion ^
03:16:653- absolutely finish here

Orz

OD -1

00:47:107- no need whistle
00:27:562- New combo
02:08:926- No need whistle

Good luck
posted

HellDawn wrote:

Hellooooo

Some stuff before ranking

General

It would be better If you find a new background Because background similar of yeahyeah map WAIT I FOUND BACKGROUND (Hope you like it)


Darri Style

00:46:198- This part so strange because doesnt fit with music so you should move to blue line and add note to here > 00:46:426- Also if you put clap to 2. combo Rhytm is gonna well (Believe me) NO IT'S DRUM HERE
01:05:062- if you put finish Song will good :3 NOT HERE
01:07:562- ^ NOT HERE
02:07:789- you know ^
02:29:380- finish ^
02:38:926- it would be better if you stack with slider because you already stacked with previous slider NOT SAME, THERE'S VOCAL HERE SO SPACING SHOULD CHANGE
03:16:653- finish ^
03:23:926- why you put finish begining ? sound so weird FIXED

Relaxing

01:13:926- wrong spacing too close ACCEPTABLE, PATTERN IS CLEAR
01:21:198- ^ ^
02:03:926- New combo unnecessary IT'S NOT..
02:16:653- finish I GUESS NOT
03:16:653- finish fit there SAME TO IN DARRI STYLE

Boring

00:51:198 (1,1) ''missed' You should put whistle at the end of sliders OK
01:03:926 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8)- I understood why this difficult name boring :D These combos are stacked so boring If I were you I will change sides IT'S FINE :)
01:07:562- finish ^
01:17:335- add a note here IT'S UNNECESSARY TO MAP TO EACH SINGLE SOUND IN EASY DIFF
02:13:016- same as my first suggestion ^ ^
03:16:653- absolutely finish here ^

Orz

OD -1

00:47:107- no need whistle THERE IS...
00:27:562- New combo I DON'T MAKE NEW COMBOS RANDOMLY
02:08:926- No need whistle ^

Good luck
Thanks ;) Picture is nice i shall take it~
posted
Just a couple of things I've noticed.

[DaRRi sTyLE]
- 00:56:653 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - I think this combo should follow 00:54:835 (1,2,3,4,5) more similarly. You already added rhythms on the white ticks, to stop them suddenly feels odd. IMO add notes on 00:57:107 and 00:57:676.
- 02:18:471 (1,2,3,4,1) - Similar to above. You already added the white ticks at the previous combo and leaving them out here sounds odd. Add notes at 02:18:926 and 02:19:380.

Also that difficulty jump from Orz to Boring is quite big IMO.
Boring has 1/4's in them while Orz is lacking even 1/2's.
posted

NoHitter wrote:

Just a couple of things I've noticed.

[DaRRi sTyLE]
- 00:56:653 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - I think this combo should follow 00:54:835 (1,2,3,4,5) more similarly. You already added rhythms on the white ticks, to stop them suddenly feels odd. IMO add notes on 00:57:107 and 00:57:676.
- 02:18:471 (1,2,3,4,1) - Similar to above. You already added the white ticks at the previous combo and leaving them out here sounds odd. Add notes at 02:18:926 and 02:19:380.

Also that difficulty jump from Orz to Boring is quite big IMO.
Boring has 1/4's in them while Orz is lacking even 1/2's.
:o sorry but i want to keep what it is now
show more
Please sign in to reply.