What did everyone get for Christmas?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker
I got a free day off. Maybe I'll buy myself something nice

obligatory this is not a survey thread
PolishedSlav
i got a keyboard (mixed with membrane and mechanical) blood b314 with black switches on w a s and d
Serraionga
Carmlillball
Drum kit, gamer keyboard and mouse combo, art tablet, smart watch, glass painting kit, chess board & pieces, art stuff, clothes. :)
Tad Fibonacci
Got some cash for a pair of new shoes.
Tad Fibonacci

Serraionga wrote:

will report when it's christmas here

Remastered.
samX500
I'll be posting my present when I receive it.
Destinyy
nothing.

but i still have my mum and dad with me, so that's enough for me
Ashton

Destinyy wrote:

nothing.

but i still have my mum and dad with me, so that's enough for me

thats nice
Meah
Toys
levesterz
A free trip to the basement
Two free ride
Three joy of screaming
Four room to enter
Five locks and keys
Six candle lighting
Seven pentagram on the wall
Eight necronomicon
Nine silver plate
Ten bucket of paint
Eleven strains of hair
Twelve cultist chanting
samX500
I got many great presents this years.

I got an Arbans method book. Which is a book to practice the euphonium.

A metronome. Which I will obsviously use to play the euphonium.

A recorder to record my playing and listen back to them.

and a pair of slippers.
keremaru
I got the great gift of...
H͚͍̦͖̱̬̄ͨ́ą̭̠͍͚͆ͥͯ̈ͧ͂̐s̵̡̼͂͝h̻̟̯̤̖̫̾ͦ͜͟͞ị̧̞͂̇ͣͧ̓ͥ̌̊͜͠ͅr͉͍̟̻͋ͥ͗̆̈́ͨȅ̠̼̖̬͎͊̈ͦ ̸̬̲͍̥̙̭͍͓͌̄͌͛ͮͨ̿͡s̖͍͋̍ͩͧ͗͑̾ͬ̾õ̶̻̙̲̺͆͌r̬̖̲̟͗̅͆̀i̶͔ͤͩ̕ ̆̎ͦ̈̃ͤ͏̢̛̻̜͍̪͙̪͔̩ỵ̶̨͇͉͈̗͉̗̣̉ͤ͋̀́͜o̸̡̭̬̳̟͕͙͉̍ͭ̐ͤͥ́ͅ.̮͉͖͓̑̿ͥͪ̑̂͢ ̵͖̲̺̙͕̠̜̦̃͐́͛͂̐̈ͬ̀̚ͅ

̨̹̫̗̠̥͉̔̐̓͘N͔̰̑ͪ̈́̃̈́͗̎̀̚Ȍ̤̳̦̱͕͓̹̠̓̿̔ͣͯ͟

̸̖̖̭͉͖͎͍ͦ̓̇͘͠ͅK̸̬̥̞ͩͤȧ̱̱̹̤̙̲̲̔̽̉̄̚zͮ̇̊̊ͬ̓̾̋ͣ͏͞͏̣̱̥ẻ̠̙̠̜̲̟̖̣͋ͪ̆͌̏ͥ̚̕͠͡ ̹̞̳̮͖̬̹ͯ̔͟ͅń̰̪̯ͨͮo̭̘̲͖̹͖͎ͮ̈́ ̸̡̜̦̟͌ͮ̊ͅy͑̄̍ͩ͛́҉̢͕̠̥̙̘̩͍̩̲o̯̱̅̿̌ͦu̧̥͇̮̮̺̮̬̅ͣ̎͒ͥ͊ͫͯ͒͟͡ ̷̡͉̫͓̠͌́̀n͈̖̣̳̯̅̄ͭͥ̌̈ͤ̚͝ī̸͈̼̥̙͍.̢͍̣̣̩̝͚̱̏͛ͫ͐ͣ̀̚

̢̱͍͑ͪ̓͑͐̉̾N̥̬̜͛̏̓ͯ̕Ö̧͉̽̔ͦ͡.͕̝̗͎̬̽̓̇͌͋ͤ̓ͬ͠ͅ

ͤͫ͐҉͉̘̻̞͔͟͟T̢̺̖̖͕̣͉̼̯̹̄̾̈́̆͒̈́̍ͫṣ̸̶͉̼̗̻̜̝ͬ̍ͬu̷̥̯̜̭ͬ͆ͩͪ͊ͮ͆̚͟͞k̵̠̦̅ͯ̓̊̑̂ͫ͆ͬ͘i̸̩͉̥̳͎ͬ̆̒͌̀́̓m̨̟͇͈̫̫͙ͮ̉̏ͧ̒̀͂͞ͅi̢̟ͧ́͐ͪ̇͜h̭̗͚̪̬̰͚̩̐͂͆̈́̚a̵̷̜̝̯̜̞̓̎ͣ́̇͐͐̽̓ͅr͑̋̏̓̀̉̋͘͏̩ả͟͏̙͉͇̪̣̹̟͔ ̵̻̞̱̺ͤ̐̇ͬ͋w͍̩͈̜̟̙̩̘̽̏õ̴̦̣̱̭̞̲̙͈̬ͬ̋.̖̻͍̜̞̝̘͎̮̇ͣ͘͜͝

̧̪̩̥̘̲̲̤̉ͦ̀͡N̡̰ͦ̔̎Ọ͚͇̤̑̂̄̊̉͗̾̈͜͝O̷̘̗͇͔͈͙̖ͪ͛̃ͭͦ͂̀̀Ơͤ̌͋̊̀͏̖̦̼͔̣̦O̧̒̊̄͑̄͠ͅO͚̍̊Oͤ̆̃̌҉̨̳̟̣̣͕Ơ̗͎ͥ̽ͪ͗ͨͯ̀-̸͉̟̼͉̥̳̥͍̓̾̔̋͜͠-ͪ̈́͂̚҉̫͍̖͉͇͚

̰͔̟̲ͫ̄͗͛́̅͊̚̕P̯̜̪̬͙͍̳͆ͬ͗ͯͨ͢͢͢ͅĄ̡̘̻͇̖̓̓̏ͧ̐̌͂̎ͅD̩̓̊̈́̈́̔O̢̰ͥ̈́͝R̵͕̬͙̮̪̭̹͓͆ͫ͛̒ͫͦU̦̫̗̺͓̼͕͛̔ͫ́̓ͩ͟ ̸̧̦̲͍͙̜̗ͧͥ̊̀P̧̞̹̟̌̇ͪ͑͡A̼̱͚̘̳̥̠̙ͩͯ́ͧͤ̂̽̃̂́D̥̹̖͍̞̪̖͊̈́̄́Oͦͣ̒ͮ͌̂͏͖̠̖̱͓̘̜̕ͅR̶̼̼̦ͫͤ͘͢Ụ̡̱̪̟̿͛ͧ͛ͣͩ̾̀̕͞ͅ

̢̮͊̒ͮͤ̾̐̄ͩ̋W̷̗͍̯͔̩̙̯͈ͫ͌͂͑̒̀͝R̛̮̟̮̫̹̄̉ͥͯ̓̇̚͠Y̝͇̺ͭ̽͢͡Y̨̯͈͙̽̅̉ͯ̒̕Ỳ̹̭̜͖̼̹͓̰́̎̊̓̚Y̷̛̝̦̯͕ͩ̌Ỷ̢͊͏̡̩͕Y̷̝̣͑̌ͮ͋ͭ̀̕Y͉̪̲̗̟̻͙̰̼̓ͭỲ̴̡̖̝̼̪̥ͣ͆͒̂Ý͙͎̓ͣ̓͋ͩ̋̽͜Ỳ̠̫̬͕̺̯̓̓́ͯͥ͜Y̸͈͇̹̟̝̞̭͒͑ͭ̅ͦY̛̜̣͎̮̯̱̾̓͋̅ͪ̔ͮ̎Y̫͔̆ͩ̄̃Y̪̲̭͛̐̉ͣͪͭ̋͟Y̴̖͇̦̠̙͙͈̳̊ͤ̄́̕Ỹͬ̉͐͂̆̂̾͏̠͍͔Ŷ̴͔̘̹͚̗̦͒ͩY͈ͬ̍̚̚Y̏̐͗́̐҉̨̤̞͖̖̗͈̜Y̰̙̭̠̹̓̽́͢͞Y͛̓ͬ̐҉̪̱͙͝͝Y͎̳̑̋ͯ͂͆ͬ̂̀͋͟Y̸̝̰̔̂Ȳ̡̯͕͚̦͑̌͡Y̭͖̯̰̍ͪ̂̎ͨͯ̆͑̅Y͖̬̾͘͜Ȳ͔̩̮͔̈́̉ͨ͛ͥY͙͇̺̺ͬ̾͋̀̚͠Y̵̳͖̭̖̣̻̤̑͒ͥ̀͘Y̛̝͍͛Y̓͛̒͏̪͓̱̮̤͉̰Ÿ̹̮̉͛ͦY̧̦͉̳͚͇̙̜̪̓ͮ͌̓ͧͯY̶͈̘͐ͬY̶̘͊̈̅̇̎ͦ̍̚̕ͅY̸̶̗͙̯̙͆ͯͦ͋ͨ͘Y͇̱̥͖̺̊̃̎̔́̌Y͔̘̘̠̤ͨ̇ͮ̂͐̿́Yͬ̍̀͆ͣ̅ͮ͏̹̖͍̣̯̭́
Endaris
tea, chocolate, a dental care kit for travel, an icescraper, a spatula and a german poetry book
couldve been less
KatouMegumi
ничего
Ashton
a keyboard, tea, tea mug, tea giftcards, starbucks mug, a wallet, clothes and some giftcards
lily1029
i got some clothes and a nice hoodie.

hoping to be released from the hospital soon ^^
ColdTooth
quite literally nothing special except for some socks and a gift card which i will probably never touch in decades
Serraionga
updated:
a pair of socks
underwear
new flippers
40€

levesterz
Update 2.0:
I got the best gift unstable wifi connection
Nate Bait
> Lots of nice winter clothes and pants
> A theatre gift card
> DIY pinball kit
> A cute little robot >w<
keremaru
> light up headphones
> mouse

now i can be true gamer >:^D
Ashton

ColdTooth wrote:

quite literally nothing special except for some socks and a gift card which i will probably never touch in decades

talk about being so privileged you complain about getting money.. I can tolerate a lot of what you say but this is... damn.
Tad Fibonacci

Ashton wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

talk about being so privileged you complain about getting money.. I can tolerate a lot of what you say but this is... damn.

Ok boomer.
Ashton

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Ashton wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

Ok boomer.

can u actually not say ok boomer to that?
Tad Fibonacci

Ashton wrote:

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Ashton wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

Ok boomer.

can u actually not say ok boomer to that?

Ok boomer.
Ashton
if u feel the need to troll or try to bait to neglect what i said go ahead, but the fact remains if u are complaining about getting money on christmas you are excercising your privilege immensely.
Unpredictable
got a couple of shirts and some smaller nifty stuff. overall im pleased with anything I receive.
Tad Fibonacci

Ashton wrote:

if u feel the need to troll or try to bait to neglect what i said go ahead, but the fact remains if u are complaining about getting money on christmas you are excercising your privilege immensely.

When did I complain about getting money lol.
Meah
Ashton

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Ashton wrote:

When did I complain about getting money lol.

u didnt, ct did.
Meah
Gundam toys
Meah
Also barbie dolls
Meah
and Lego train
Novoids
I got my friend play with me on Christmas,what an impressive experience! <3

Besides that,I got nothing irl :'(
ImHealthyWC
A Christmas Shirt and Pants for a Costume Party that I got to keep.

An adapter for a charger that adapts to different countries around the world ( going into the Military so this is important to me as I will be traveling a lot ).

And some nice house shoes ( I already have a pair, but after going through a couple, its good to have a backup immediately rather than waiting for a week on Amazon ).

Also OldSpice
MisakiSakaki
A hug by my grandfather, tons of congrats from my friends, A big disappointment.
johnmedina999

MisakiSakaki wrote:

That's a cute image!
clayton
that doesn't sound too bad to me
Cahyono29
My family didn't celebrate christmast