forum

About the upload size limit

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Avali_
Uhhh yea i know this might be for more osu server files space but i want to talk about this.

As you can see i can't update the furret map( Accumula Town(BMS Copy) ) anymore because the file size is larger than 22047kb (If you check you might noticed its like 42000KB lmoa) , i try my best to reduce the size but i can only get to 23303kb without deleting any used hitsounds.

You might think "Why dont I just delete the video?" .
M8 , there is no video , almost 90% of the folder are hitsounds , YES hiTSOUNDz tHiS iS a hiTSouND mAP .
If I delete any flute/drum/piano hitsounds this mapset will be DEAD and the original purpose will be g
o n e
too.

So I hope the official team can broaden the limit , like just set the limit when there's a video and its a regular map , not on creative map (Like with crazy ideas , storyboard etc)/hitsound map like this map .

Thanks you for reading this 80% complaint 20% ..petition?? article.
Delta Vee
I agree!

Seriously tho, I can't update my maps anymore cuz of this stupid update, n i dont wanna delete the video nor take the time to encode lower cuz i have no editor. and the only reason i need to update is cuz diff changed from all caps to lowercase
caps
have you tried turning the .wav hitsounds into .ogg? .ogg hitsounds are rankable now
Razukiix3

STCapricorn wrote:

have you tried turning the .wav hitsounds into .ogg? .ogg hitsounds are rankable now

arent ogg hitsounds a bit delayed tho?
Topic Starter
Avali_

Razukiix3 wrote:

STCapricorn wrote:

arent ogg hitsounds a bit delayed tho?

Yea a little bit late for me so thats why i complain here instead of just change them to .ogg