forum

Hey everyone

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
Hello everyone. I decided to join after I saw a youtube video of this game. I can't say that I have played EBA, but after playing Osu!, I just might give it a shot. Anyways, it's nice to be here.
Cecilthemos
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
Okay, i'll be sure to do that! Thanks!
EiJi

Cecilthemos wrote:

Welcome! Also, play EBA and Ouendan, they're not only amazing, but it'll give you an idea of how to make good beatmaps.
Are you implying that good beatmaps cannot be made without having played EBA and Ouendan :?:

Furthermore, are you also implying that all my beatmaps are shit because I never played EBA and Ouendan :!: :?:

Welcome to Osu!, Dash.
[deleted user]

EiJi wrote:

Cecilthemos wrote:

Welcome! Also, play EBA and Ouendan, they're not only amazing, but it'll give you an idea of how to make good beatmaps.
Are you implying that good beatmaps cannot be made without having played EBA and Ouendan :?:

Furthermore, are you also implying that all my beatmaps are shit because I never played EBA and Ouendan :!: :?:

Welcome to Osu!, Dash.
... i think you think too much...
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
Wow, I'm sensing some tension here. Anyways, I don't plan on making any beatmaps for a good while. And thanks for the welcomes.
Starrodkirby86

dashsp4 wrote:

Wow, I'm sensing some tension here. Anyways, I don't plan on making any beatmaps for a good while. And thanks for the welcomes.
So I guess you'll just be playing them, eh? Well, I hope you play a bunch especially the areas at the Completed Beatmaps and create criticism, though of course, that is completely optional. Hey, if you play good enough you'll beat my rank, which is very easy to defeat. :P
Topic Starter
[deleted user]

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

dashsp4 wrote:

So I guess you'll just be playing them, eh? Well, I hope you play a bunch especially the areas at the Completed Beatmaps and create criticism, though of course, that is completely optional. Hey, if you play good enough you'll beat my rank, which is very easy to defeat. :P
I don't know about that. Although I like rhythm games, I usually suck at them. But I still tend to have fun with them.
Starrodkirby86

dashsp4 wrote:

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

dashsp4 wrote:

I don't know about that. Although I like rhythm games, I usually suck at them. But I still tend to have fun with them.
Hey hey, that's why there's practice. I'm not the best now, but that's because I got rusty. :roll:
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
Well, in that case, I'll just practice and hope it pays off. But either way, I'll still have fun.