Rarity is the worst you guys are a poor judge of character
Topic Starter
Pokebis

awp wrote:

Rarity is the worst you guys are a poor judge of character
NOPE

Rarity > Applejack > Fluttershy > Pinkie Pie > Rainbow Dash > Twilight Sparkle

EDIT:
Uncharted 3 Dev uses ponies to help develop game.
NotShinta
Rarity is totally the second best, but I can understand your confusion.
Topic Starter
Pokebis
I am neither blind nor confused, but perhaps you simply missed something and came to the conclusion Applejack is the best, which is completely understandable if you had missed some of Rarity's better qualities in your fits of mental absence.

EDIT:

Whoa...
NotShinta
During my search for tomato soup while shopping, I couldn't help but notice a box of these tins. Tesco have a bunch of these in stock, with hatless Applejack standing besides such characters as Thomas the Tank Engine and Hello Kitty on these small novelty pasta tins, the purpose obviously being to get kids to eat their tea. I would have loved to purchase one as something fun to talk about, but I didn't fancy going through the embarrassment of explaining the whole situation to my oblivious mother. And I didn't have £2 of my own with me to spare.

However. using my vague even-deeper-into-childhood memories, and my deduction, I can predict that the contents of these tins taste literally like rubber. Don't get me wrong, I still will be purchasing a tin of this shit when I can simply for fun. And then I can be a healthy boy, as these tins are apparently one of my five a day. The only reason I would actually eat any of this would be for the bad side of nostalgia and to tell you people how I think vaguely pony-related shaped kids' pasta tastes, but maybe another time.

Looking into these a bit more, they apparently contain Flutterby shapes, so I'm happy. Kind of.
Shellghost

NotShinta wrote:

hatless Applejack
This is an outrage!
Quaraezha
Even moreso than Flutterby!

S-sweetie Shop?
Quaraezha
Okay, so somepony made a pony parody of Epic Meal Time.

The video may not be great but the voice acting is pretty good.
And it's also quite difficult to not think about THAT cupcakes
Firo Prochainezo
>cupcake

Nope.
Shellghost
Just ask jjrocks what he thinks about Cupcakes.
Quaraezha

jjrocks wrote:

Pokebis wrote:

Cupcakes.
DIE.
NotShinta
Reading Cupcakes was an interesting experience. Didn't live up to the OMG SO DISTURBING hype though. I've seen more uncomfortable things within fandoms.
Quaraezha
Agreeing with NotShinta, it was quite exciting since I read the dialogues in their voices.
Apparently, there were Alternate Endings and Sequels by other ponies, any of them worth reading?
Sinistro
So I've downloaded the first season to watch over my leave of absence. Watched the first three six episodes already, though.

I think I like it.
Corin
ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US
Quaraezha
awp
best show in the last several years
Quaraezha
Now here's a sick dubstep remix of Pony Swag

Browsing Fandom songs and remixes of MLP at the moment
One of the main reasons why I love MLP so much, is because of the Fandom
yeahyeahyeahhh

May be in here but dont care enough to go through all pages
Quaraezha
Yeah, been posted already.
But still, the lip synching editing is really superb.

Meanwhile, I found this animated GIF.
It's just so adora- HNNNNNNGGGGGGGHHH

Did you seriously just link to a *chan thread?
@Loginer: AFAIK, the link was from ponychan, not *chan. Totally SFW
Hika
I just saw the first episode of MLP.
May I have a prize please?

I really like Applejack.
Shellghost
Keep watching.

As if you have a choice.
Ekaru

Hika wrote:

I just saw the first episode of MLP.
May I have a prize please?

I really like Applejack.
Great! Just 25 more to go before you get your prize of completely and utter happiness for the rest of your life! :D
Loginer

Quaraezha wrote:

Hika

Ekaru wrote:

Great! Just 25 more to go before you get your prize of completely and utter happiness for the rest of your life! :D
I actually like Fluttershy now, because she picked Twilight as her friend over that pet thing. :( But only for tickets.

>completely & utter happiness

I giggled.
Topic Starter
Pokebis

Quaraezha wrote:

Do you know what an asterisk generally denotes?
Quaraezha
I know, but I assumed Log was referring to THAT chan website since the only other chan that was already posted here is ponychan. And I see no reason to why it should be kept hidden.

awp

Hika wrote:

I really like Applejack.
Episode 4 will be a real treat, then.
Hika
I actually got done with episode 4. I would watch 5 if I had time.

/friendship
awp
The episode with the poison joke is also really good. It's episode 9.
Ivalset

Sinistro wrote:

So I've downloaded the first season to watch over my leave of absence. Watched the first three six episodes already, though.

I think I like it.
I don't think I can adequately describe my level of disappointment in you, Sinistro.
Topic Starter
Pokebis
Ival would fucking love it.
awp
I figured he did love it and was only disappointed in Sin because Sin used the term "I think" prior to "I like it"

what's this nonsense about Ival not being a brony I do not believe that garbage

Some of the characters are yellow for Equestria's sake!
Cuddlebun
maybe he would like Fluttershy the most cuz she's yellow and her hair/mane is pink which is close to red
Topic Starter
Pokebis

whelp
awp
The life cycle is complete
Mianki

awp wrote:

The life cycle is complete
It's the CIIIRCLE OF LIFE
Quaraezha
Scootaloo?
awp

Koko Ban wrote:

Rainbow Dash's new pet is a total opposite of her personality.
is it heterosexual

also, what pet
Ekaru
Earlier today, Daniel Ingram (the guy who composed the vocal songs like At The Gala and Winter Wrap Up) said on Facebook that, if we got him 3,500 fans, he would release an unreleased song from season 1. Well, to put it simply...

Bronies!! I've been out for the night and am in a movie. I didn't imagine you would have rounded up so many likes this fast. Sorry! I will post in a couple hours when I return to the studio. And thanks for the awesome support :)) much love
So it should be up sometime tomorrow. I'm not that hyped up for it, but it'll be interesting to see what he has for us.
show more