must say so thats kinda real
Stomiks
asdf
sametdze
my heart beats like ze drum like ze drum, zam zam zam
Stomiks
asdf
lostsilver
good morning everyone!! me, the ashwood-cornbluffs and the abmwell-bandellos hope you're all doing well <3
reffty_gag
imbackasalways

i won a quiz contest at some campus, and i got 3rd place
Stomiks
asdf
GamlA
[
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

good morning everyone!! me, the ashwood-cornbluffs and the abmwell-bandellos hope you're all doing well <3
good morning! o/

for everyone: plans for breakfast?
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

good morning! o/

for everyone: plans for breakfast?
dave: "ex wanted to make cinnamon rolls for breakfast this morning, so that's what we're having!"
bambi: "everytime dave eats a cinnamon roll, i say 'cannibalism' 'cuz he's sweet, like a cinnamon roll. i love him. <3"
expunged: "cinnamon roll,, cinnaban roll,, hehe <3"
bandu: "ex you goober!! >:33"

ps!dave: "ex told us they'd make us some cinnamon rolls too, so that's what we're having."
ps!bambi: "it's a nice change, though."
ps!expunged: "mhm."
ps!bandu, excitedly: "CINNAMON ROLLS?? COUNT ME THE FRICK IN!! I LOVE THOSE"
_Kancho_
shit
Stomiks
asdf
lostsilver
waiting blehh
Stomiks
asdf
Rhythm32
I am back.
lostsilver

Rhythm32 wrote:

I am back.
hi :>
EnigmaticG
hi
lostsilver

EnigmaticG wrote:

hi
hello!!

just waiting for achro,, i hope they're okay...
Achromalia
so sleepy... whyyyy ;o;

fell asleep before i could post... mnn

for expunged: last time you were nuzzled by the dads?
for bandu: something the dads made for you that cheered you up?

qna queue:
ps!dave: "give me something funny about cresswell."
ps!bambi: "give me somethin' cute about ambrose."
ps!expunged: "give me something sweet/cozy about ps!bandu, please."
ps!bandu: "give me something cozy/cute about ps!expunged, please!! ty <3"
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

so sleepy... whyyyy ;o;

fell asleep before i could post... mnn

for expunged: last time you were nuzzled by the dads?
for bandu: something the dads made for you that cheered you up?

qna queue:
ps!dave: "give me something funny about cresswell."
ps!bambi: "give me somethin' cute about ambrose."
ps!expunged: "give me something sweet/cozy about ps!bandu, please."
ps!bandu: "give me something cozy/cute about ps!expunged, please!! ty <3"
expunged: "a few minutes ago ^^ i always cuddle them everytime i see them <33"
bandu: "mm,, they made me a trans/omnisexual flag thingy when i was feeling insecure a couple weeks ago,, really helped me left my spirits back up <3"
sametdze
sleeping gives me a headache.. weird
Achromalia
hurts too much to sit so i have to improvise with the phone...

for ps!dave, whats your favorite video to text to mister cresswell to get a reaction from him? how does he react when caught off-guard from surprise?

for ps!bambi, favorite most adorable rambles from mister ambrose?
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

hurts too much to sit so i have to improvise with the phone...

for ps!dave, whats your favorite video to text to mister cresswell to get a reaction from him? how does he react when caught off-guard from surprise?

for ps!bambi, favorite most adorable rambles from mister ambrose?
mm,,, i hope you start to feel better soon :<

ps!dave: "hm... i really like to send him this video. he always seems confused as he can't remember the link, but then he realizes what video it is, and laughs. it's adorable! <3"
ps!bambi: "honestly... the one he went on about ps!bandu's purring. i thought it was really cute with how happy he was about it, haha. <3"

ps!bandu: "just checking in with you!! have you made sure to eat/drink? have you rested at all? i hope you're feeling okay!! <3"
NicNock
color
sametdze
went outside today and thought of how i can better

we changing for the better with this one
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

ps!bandu: "just checking in with you!! have you made sure to eat/drink? have you rested at all? i hope you're feeling okay!! <3"
i just got some water and im starting to eat now ^^ beans and pasta and rice

this is probably my lunch, i think had breakfast maybe 8 hours ago...? i've been sleeping a lot, like two or three times a day and maybe 8 hours in total, but its not really helping with feeling better;; although it is comfy and i do like having dreams, i just wish i could remember them :')

idk, i just dont have the energy for anything really
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

i just got some water and im starting to eat now ^^ beans and pasta and rice

this is probably my lunch, i think had breakfast maybe 8 hours ago...? i've been sleeping a lot, like two or three times a day and maybe 8 hours in total, but its not really helping with feeling better;; although it is comfy and i do like having dreams, i just wish i could remember them :')

idk, i just dont have the energy for anything really
ps!bandu: "i see... i'm glad you're eating! hopefully you start feeling better soon,, <3"
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

ps!bandu: "i see... i'm glad you're eating! hopefully you start feeling better soon,, <3"
ty ^^

for everyone: how was dinner? have a sip? :O
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

ty ^^

for everyone: how was dinner? have a sip? :O
ps!bandu, smiling softly: "mhm! <3"

dave: "it was good! we had homemade pizza tonight. ^^"
bambi: "we all had soda."
expunged: "mmm,,, cherry dr pepper,, <3"
bandu: "hehe :3"

ps!dave: "we had homemade tacos! they were really good, hehe. :)"
ps!bambi: "me, ambrose and ps!ex had soda, ps!bandu had water."
ps!expunged, cuddling ps!bandu: "i've been in my lab all day, so i've been cuddling zem since i came out of my lab. ze likes it. :]"
ps!bandu, purring: "mmm,,, cuddles,,, <33"
NicNock
omoshiroi
lostsilver
ps!expunged: "we're gonna go to sleep. good night everyone. see you all in the morning. <3"
ps!bandu: "good night my friends,, have a nice day/night <33"

good night ya'll! the ambwells and the ashwood-cornbluffs wish you all a good night too <3
Achromalia
goodnight...
Wimpy Cursed

_Kancho_ wrote:

shit
sametdze
still tinkering with things
Achromalia
trying to draw, but...
sametdze
reckon i've got it worked out now
Achromalia
forlorn yearning, daydreaming listlessly
sametdze
i wanna make another ODthomas episode
Achromalia
i fear im not able to be nearly as empathetic/compassionate as i would idealize in others...
reffty_gag
meow
AnnaRazy
im back
Rhythm32
VVA4VlYgVX0mXAQZLVc+Tl0cVVItUy87VlM7SxEPFRM=

Hocus game level code. Try it if you want to.
sametdze

sametdze wrote:

guess what bro

out of every episode of ODthomas ever recorded, recording this one made me feel the most nervous.

honestly does anyone actually like ODthomas? bit in the dark when it comes to opinions on it
Wimpy Cursed

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

_Kancho_ wrote:

shit
sametdze
aight this good amunt of poinet
Wimpy Cursed

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

_Kancho_ wrote:

shit
sametdze
hannya
Achromalia

sametdze wrote:

sametdze wrote:

guess what bro

out of every episode of ODthomas ever recorded, recording this one made me feel the most nervous.

honestly does anyone actually like ODthomas? bit in the dark when it comes to opinions on it
hit or miss with me, but i would give it like an 80% watch rate from me whenever i see your episodes, and i've enjoyed and/or been interested by most of them-- i generally really like hearing your thought process and absorbing some kind of description of how you experience everything :>

this was a bit longer than most afaik so its harder to pay attention, i haven't finished watching yet
reffty_gag

sametdze wrote:

sametdze wrote:

guess what bro

TRAIN ARC IS BACK !!!
now we need samet sonic arc....
Achromalia
i wonder when i'll actually start caring for myself...
Stomiks
Bye
lostsilver
good morning everyone!! the ashwood-cornbluffs and the ambwell-bandellos say hi too <3

also, little headcannon for ps!bandu!! i like to think ze wears a mask everywhere ze goes so that ze doesn't accidentally infect anyone! (if zeir saliva gets in a open wound you have it will infect you,, so that's why ze wears a mask <3)
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

good morning everyone!! the ashwood-cornbluffs and the ambwell-bandellos say hi too <3

also, little headcannon for ps!bandu!! i like to think ze wears a mask everywhere ze goes so that ze doesn't accidentally infect anyone! (if zeir saliva gets in a open wound you have it will infect you,, so that's why ze wears a mask <3)
good morning ^^ that makes sense from zem, its good to be safe

i might sleep soon, not now but maybe after my next post;;
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

good morning ^^ that makes sense from zem, its good to be safe

i might sleep soon, not now but maybe after my next post;;
ps!expunged: "i think i'll go and rest for a bit too. i didn't sleep very well last night."
ps!bandu: "mhm!! always good to be safe!! lostie could draw our outside outfits too for ya so you could see it!!"
GamlA
_