forum

Thread Necromancy

posted
Total Posts
show more
lostsilver
good morning everyone!! also wow i slept in???

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

sametdze wrote:

rarararararararararara
rah, rah-ah-ah-ah
roma, roma-ma
gaga, ooh-la-la~
want your bad romance!

why was that the first thing my brain went to when i saw this help--
lady gaga is >50% of what you post in music hall!! there is no way there wouldnt be some kind of instinctive reflex xDD

for everyone: how was dinner? ^^
lol yeah,,, i guess it's just instinct now lol <3

dave: "we are very late to this as we all went to sleep before you posted, but dinner was good last night! don't really remember what we had..."
bambi: "i think we had cheeseburgers last night."
expunged: "yeah,, yeah, we did :>"
bandu: "hehe hii!!!"

ps!dave: "good morning. we had pasta last night, i think."
ps!bambi: "yeah, i'm pretty sure that's what we had."
ps!expunged: "good morning, ladies, gentlemen and everyone in-between."
ps!bandu: "good morning guys!! <33"
reffty_gag
GACOR KANG 🤑🤑🤑
Rhythm32
Something brilliant happened today. I might cry 😭
Stomiks
Just gonna say it in advance sorry that happened and hope you seek professional help. Hey can't say the warning signs weren't blaring in your face but at least you learned a valuable lesson.
lostsilver
i made a burger for lunch :D
hehe,,, bunger,, <3
Achromalia
so much dreaming,,, i think im waing up now

good nirbubfmm ir afteenoon actually

lostsilver wrote:

i made a burger for lunch :D
hehe,,, bunger,, <3
burghley....

NicNock wrote:

paint the casnvas thingy:
how:
  1. Post a hex code or accepted color name and the coordinates of your choice to color the pixels
  2. Only one pixel may be painted per post
  3. yeah it can look misaligned

@ - a b c d e f g h
1 - ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
2 - ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
3 - ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
4 - ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
5 - ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
6 - ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
7 - ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
8 - ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
oooo this looks ibteresting!!! mayve later i need my eyes to open and i need my brain to start tjinkinh
lostsilver
hi achro!!
Achromalia
hello ^^

for dave: has bandu ever made you tamales/enchiladas/pupusas? if so, did you like them?
for bambi: have you ever had to purchase a specific instrument for expunged? was it affordable?

qna queue:
expunged: "give me something cozy about uncle david, please!"
bandu: "mmm,,, gimme something silly about uncle og!dave!!"

ps!dave: "hm... i don't know, just give me something about bandu ashbluff, i suppose."
ps!bambi: "gimme somethin' 'bout expunged ashbluff."
ps!expunged: "give me something cozy about ps!bandu."
ps!bandu: "give me something silly about ps!expunged!!"
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

hello ^^

for dave: has bandu ever made you tamales/enchiladas/pupusas? if so, did you like them?
for bambi: have you ever had to purchase a specific instrument for expunged? was it affordable?

qna queue:

ps!dave: "hm... i don't know, just give me something about bandu ashbluff, i suppose."
ps!expunged: "give me something cozy about ps!bandu."
ps!bandu: "give me something silly about ps!expunged!!"
dave: "yeah, actually! he made enchiladas with bendu this one time, and they were amazing!"
bambi: "yeah, i've tried to. ... i'mma whisper this to you so expunged doesn't hear it."

*bambi leans over near you, and whispers something to you*

bambi, quietly: "i know how much they love string instruments, so i got them a violin. i'm saving it for their birthday. :]"
sametdze
awoken

i have a thing today
NicNock
erm
Achromalia
im so tired

i dont want to be awake (im not sleepy either)

what if i didnt do or say anything to anyone at all...?

head hurts, let me close my eyes, and drift away with a beautiful dream (metaphorically)
vi_xlt
i want to see a movie adaptation of your dreams,,,
lostsilver

vi_xlt wrote:

i did not recognize who you were at first until i saw your older posts here...
but hi again!!! is it okay if i still call you fluffpup? if not i understand <3

also hello again achro! your situation sounds a little strange,,,
vi_xlt

lostsilver wrote:

vi_xlt wrote:

you can! I’d prefer Violet or something close to it, but honestly i wouldn’t mind if you stuck to fluffpup. It’s just a screen name
lostsilver

vi_xlt wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

vi_xlt wrote:

you can! I’d prefer Violet or something close to it, but honestly i wouldn’t mind if you stuck to fluffpup. It’s just a screen name
ohh,,, i actually really like violet,, i'll try to call you "violet" and "vii" now if that's alright!!
sametdze

vi_xlt wrote:

who is this kid?
lostsilver

sametdze wrote:

vi_xlt wrote:

who is this kid?
this is fluffpup!!
vi_xlt

lostsilver wrote:

vi_xlt wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

vi_xlt wrote:

ohh,,, i actually really like violet,, i'll try to call you "violet" and "vii" now if that's alright!!
thank you :3c
Achromalia

vi_xlt wrote:

i feel like dreams and daydreams really should be able to be channeled like memory crystals... or preserved or,, i dont know i cant think

lostsilver wrote:

hello again;; sadly yeah

its

i dont know

vi_xlt wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

vi_xlt wrote:

wb vi ^^

screen name... i almost forget, in a way, that these arent supposed to be seriously representative of anything

it just feels like anything that identifies me is immediately a real identity,, and then i immediately want to escape it

why cant i not have a name why do i have to be a singular person x') wafgdshh

i dont want an identity, but i do but i dont but

just let me go... let it let go of me, having an ego is awful (not serious)

(i continue to grow more and more incoherent)
NicNock
another name change? hmm
Achromalia
now im just sad

for ps!expunged: do you remember any conversations you've had with ps!bandu where you've listened to zem decompress and describe zeir worries and wishes so that ze could be supported and comforted?
for ps!bandu: what kinds of jokes does ps!ex like to make about seir labwork?

qna queue:

lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

now im just sad

for ps!expunged: do you remember any conversations you've had with ps!bandu where you've listened to zem decompress and describe zeir worries and wishes so that ze could be supported and comforted?
for ps!bandu: what kinds of jokes does ps!ex like to make about seir labwork?

qna queue:

i hope you start feeling better,,, :'(

ps!expunged: "this was a few days ago."
"we were lying in bed as ze was trying to fall asleep, but ze couldn't. there was so much running through zeir head, to the point that ze got really overwhelmed and started crying. i heard zem sniffling, and jolted up asking what was wrong. ze told me about everything that was on zeir mind, all the terrible thoughts, all the fears, and all zeir worries. i fully understood what ze was saying, as i've been there before. not really knowing who i am or what i want to be, and i fully sympathized with zem. i held zem close and reassured zem that everything was going to get better, and that me, mr. ambrose and mr. cresswell would always be there by zeir side. ze ended up calming down and thanking me for everything i've done for zem, and i know ze wants to thank mr. ambrose and mr. cresswell too. i cuddled zem until ze fell asleep, and held zem the whole night. when ze woke up, i was already up. ze thanked me again for being there for zem, and i thanked zem for the same thing. you're welcome for the ramble, haha. <3"
ps!bandu: "well, idk if this counts, but se once made the joke 'what happens when you bother the parietal lobe? it gets very touchy!' i didnt really understand it, but i think that made it funnier for me lol,,,"
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

"we were lying in bed as ze was trying to fall asleep, but ze couldn't. there was so much running through zeir head, to the point that ze got really overwhelmed and started crying. i heard zem sniffling, and jolted up asking what was wrong. ze told me about everything that was on zeir mind, all the terrible thoughts, all the fears, and all zeir worries. i fully understood what ze was saying, as i've been there before. not really knowing who i am or what i want to be, and i fully sympathized with zem. i held zem close and reassured zem that everything was going to get better, and that me, mr. ambrose and mr. cresswell would always be there by zeir side. ze ended up calming down and thanking me for everything i've done for zem, and i know ze wants to thank mr. ambrose and mr. cresswell too. i cuddled zem until ze fell asleep, and held zem the whole night. when ze woke up, i was already up. ze thanked me again for being there for zem, and i thanked zem for the same thing. you're welcome for the ramble, haha. <3"
ps!bandu: "well, idk if this counts, but se once made the joke 'what happens when you bother the parietal lobe? it gets very touchy!' i didnt really understand it, but i think that made it funnier for me lol,,,"
ty for the ramble, that seems sweet...

also, a clever pun q-q

for everyone: made sure to have dinner? little sips of something too?
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

ty for the ramble, that seems sweet...

also, a clever pun q-q

for everyone: made sure to have dinner? little sips of something too?
dave: "mhm! we had tacos. <3"
bambi: "we all had soda tonight."
expunged: "hehe,,,"
bandu: "bleh :33"

ps!dave: "we had pasta tonight."
ps!bambi: "ambrose and i had tea, ps!ex had water, and ps!bandu had juice."
ps!expunged: "mhm. and you're welcome, once again. <3"
ps!bandu: "im having milk cuz milk makes me eepy,, ive also been really thirsty today and idk why"
NicNock
test
Achromalia
im tired...
reffty_gag
imbackasalways

Umbreon outdated, cr0w underrated, fluffypup overrated, long we have awaited, VI_XLT ACTIVATED !!!
vi_xlt

reffty_gag wrote:

imbackasalways

Umbreon outdated, cr0w underrated, fluffypup overrated, long we have awaited, VI_XLT ACTIVATED !!!
smiles at you with two brand new 200pp plays
reffty_gag

vi_xlt wrote:

reffty_gag wrote:

imbackasalways

r u kidding me ?
NicNock

reffty_gag wrote:

vi_xlt wrote:

reffty_gag wrote:

imbackasalways

r u kidding me ?
glad to know there's someone at my rank who's also incapable of setting 200s (pain)
Achromalia
browsing comments and absorbing experiences...
NicNock
why is it called "obtuse"

why is being an angle measuring more than 90 degrees a bad thing?
vi_xlt
hand hurts,,,
sametdze
herro guys, i am back

i had fun today, i went to my friend's house
Achromalia

NicNock wrote:

why is it called "obtuse"

why is being an angle measuring more than 90 degrees a bad thing?
etymologically, it's more accurate that it isn't about "bad-ness" or "stupidity" as much as it's a linguistic feature of it originally meaning "worn down" or "beaten flat", which then sparked separate applications with separate meanings...

in this sense, obtuse really just means a sharp acute angle or edge being "beaten flat" or "worn down", "blunted", "softened"... the opposite of sharp, therefore an angle with the opposite relationship with right angles, in the other direction :>

vi_xlt wrote:

hand hurts,,,
u osu 2 hard,,,
reffty_gag

NicNock wrote:

reffty_gag wrote:

vi_xlt wrote:

reffty_gag wrote:

imbackasalways

r u kidding me ?
glad to know there's someone at my rank who's also incapable of setting 200s (pain)
my pc: ded
me: P A I N
sametdze
do do do do do do do do ^.^
reffty_gag
"the cat cant hurt you"

The cat:

NicNock
colour
sametdze
at my friends house, i played with his cat. samet making nya noises is real
Stomiks
That's nice.
sametdze
kablooey!!
Stomiks
f
sametdze
risky
reffty_gag

sametdze wrote:

bro, if you want to say "nya", put enough SOUL in it to make it better.
instead saying nya :3, you should say it like (๑ > ᴗ < ๑)Nyaa~~~~~ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚ :3
NicNock

sametdze wrote:

i saw an opportunity
reffty_gag
hehe
lostsilver
good morning everyone!!
the ashwood-cornbluffs and the ambwell-bandellos say hi too <3
sametdze

NicNock wrote:

sametdze wrote: