show more
reffty_gag
imbackasalways

ayo so big
lostsilver

reffty_gag wrote:

imbackasalways

ayo so big
hey reftty!! could you give me your opinion on the animatic i've been working on?

here's the animatic!

lostsilver wrote:

ALSOO

HERES MORE PROGRESS ON THE ANIMATIC!!!

https://emalm.com/?v=bfu6i

AGAIN LOW QUALITY BC OBS STUDIO SUCKS
sorry if i seem pushy or anything, im just really curious as to others thoughts on the stuff i do ^^
reffty_gag

lostsilver wrote:

reffty_gag wrote:

imbackasalways

ayo so big
hey reftty!! could you give me your opinion on the animatic i've been working on?

here's the animatic!

lostsilver wrote:

ALSOO

sorry if i seem pushy or anything, im just really curious as to others thoughts on the stuff i do ^^
tbh, its a little bit dark...
i hope it was finished !!!

Ahh yes i missed this line:

we luv tofu guy <3
lostsilver

reffty_gag wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

reffty_gag wrote:

imbackasalways

ayo so big

here's the animatic!

lostsilver wrote:

ALSOO

tbh, its a little bit dark...
i hope it was finished !!!

Ahh yes i missed this line:

we luv tofu guy <3
yeah, it's supposed to be more on the angsty side! i'm still working on it ^^
we lob tofu guyy
reffty_gag
we luv tofu guy
westtle
"milk."
reffty_gag

westtle wrote:

"milk."
"hot milk.
fluffpup

reffty_gag wrote:

westtle wrote:

"milk."
"hot milk.
”cold milk“
lostsilver

fluffpup wrote:

reffty_gag wrote:

westtle wrote:

"milk."
"hot milk.
”cold milk“
strawberry milk <3

waiting for achroo ^^
hey achro, whenever you come back from sleeping or if you were busy, i hope you rested well and are having a good day!!
same to everyone else <33
Achromalia

reffty_gag wrote:

westtle wrote:

"milk."
"hot milk."
"got hot milk."

lostsilver wrote:

fluffpup wrote:

reffty_gag wrote:

westtle wrote:

"milk."
"hot milk.
”cold milk“
strawberry milk <3

waiting for achroo ^^
hey achro, whenever you come back from sleeping or if you were busy, i hope you rested well and are having a good day!!
still not sleeping yet;; im getting super distracted with reading things that make me sad but im addicted to sad things i think o.o

im kind of out of energy...

i wish i could draw more or make songs-- and i did make a song, or at least started to... but it wasnt saved on my computer ;-;

maybe i can recreate it...?
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

fluffpup wrote:

reffty_gag wrote:

westtle wrote:

"milk."
"hot milk.
”cold milk“
strawberry milk <3

waiting for achroo ^^
still not sleeping yet;; im getting super distracted with reading things that make me sad but im addicted to sad things i think o.o

im kind of out of energy...

i wish i could draw more or make songs-- and i did make a song, or at least started to... but it wasnt saved on my computer ;-;

maybe i can recreate it...?
you could if you wanted!! but i do recommend getting some rest if you truly feel like you need it,,
whenever you're ready to do the qna, the ashwood-cornbluffs and the ambwell-bandellos are ^^

also!!

here is a full frame to one of the doodle-comics :) (the one where ex bonks their head)

fluffpup
”blueberry milk”
Achromalia

fluffpup wrote:

”blueberry milk”
”blueberry pudding”

lostsilver wrote:

you could if you wanted!! but i do recommend getting some rest if you truly feel like you need it,,
whenever you're ready to do the qna, the ashwood-cornbluffs and the ambwell-bandellos are ^^

also!!

here is a full frame to one of the doodle-comics :) (the one where ex bonks their head)

im kinda doing the song!! it turned out to be halfway easy at the start, but idk if it would ever be finished as something i could love... i dont know yet but i hope desperately that this will be what i feel like it could be

ALSO THE PHOTO ON THE WALL <33 I IMAGINED DAVE HOLDING THE CAMERA AND AUGH NOW I WANT TO DRAW THAT BUT I KNOW THAT I WONT q-q
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

fluffpup wrote:

”blueberry milk”
”blueberry pudding”

lostsilver wrote:

also!!

im kinda doing the song!! it turned out to be halfway easy at the start, but idk if it would ever be finished as something i could love... i dont know yet but i hope desperately that this will be what i feel like it could be

ALSO THE PHOTO ON THE WALL <33 I IMAGINED DAVE HOLDING THE CAMERA AND AUGH NOW I WANT TO DRAW THAT BUT I KNOW THAT I WONT q-q
THATS LITERALLY WHAT I WAS GOING FOR WHEN I DREW IT LOL,,,, JUST DAVE HOLDING THE CAMERA, BAMBI BEING CHILL, BANDU BEING HYPED AND EX NOT REALLY WANTING TO BE ON CAMERA (BC THEYRE CAMERA SHY) HEHEHEHEHEHEH
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

also!!

THATS LITERALLY WHAT I WAS GOING FOR WHEN I DREW IT LOL,,,, JUST DAVE HOLDING THE CAMERA, BAMBI BEING CHILL, BANDU BEING HYPED AND EX NOT REALLY WANTING TO BE ON CAMERA (BC THEYRE CAMERA SHY) HEHEHEHEHEHEH
mhmm!! thats what i was thinking too, i like it ^^

its mid-morning now... i really should sleep, but will i? who knows... music calls me and my it is basically synths that sing at this point, i love it
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

also!!

its mid-morning now... i really should sleep, but will i? who knows... music calls me and my it is basically synths that sing at this point, i love it
HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEH
i'm happy that you seem to be having fun!

working on the second frame,, do you want a sneak peak of it?
fluffpup
[b][b][b][/b][/b][/b][b][/[i][i][i][i]b][/i][/i][/i][/i]
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEH

YES PLEASE!!! :OO
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEH

~ vibing expunged ~
they listening to bad romance as they draw <3
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEH

~ vibing expunged ~
cuteee

but also how do they draw like that in that position...??

to be fair i remember making music on a laptop just like that x'p so maybe i just havent tried it with drawing yet... ohhhh wait if its by using touchscreens or by phone then maybe it would work like that, i never really could do that with a phone

vibing~
westtle
"bones."
fluffpup
“wet bones”

Achromalia my beloved wrote:

bites you
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEH

~ vibing expunged ~
cuteee

to be fair i remember making music on a laptop just like that x'p so maybe i just havent tried it with drawing yet... ohhhh wait if its by using touchscreens or by phone then maybe it would work like that, i never really could do that with a phone

vibing~
bandu: "i honestly have no clue how they draw sitting like that... maybe they practiced??? idk"
expunged: "it's just the way i have it propped up on my legs that makes it easier for me. lostie also draws with her sketchbook propped up on her legs/knees like that. (used to draw with her tablet but rn she doesn't want to cuz laggy) it's just my (and lostie's) preferred way of doing it, hehe ^^"
Achromalia

fluffpup wrote:

“wet bones”
yuo agian,,,, im peeling you with a sandpapers.... :)

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

~ vibing expunged ~
cuteee

vibing~
bandu: "i honestly have no clue how they draw sitting like that... maybe they practiced??? idk"
expunged: "it's just the way i have it propped up on my legs that makes it easier for me. lostie also draws with her sketchbook propped up on her legs/knees like that. (used to draw with her tablet but rn she doesn't want to cuz laggy) it's just my (and lostie's) preferred way of doing it, hehe ^^"
interestingg, i can kinda imagine it

hmmn

...im still not sleeping somehow...

what's more, i finally decided on what to eat (rice + beans + diced potato + diced sausage patty + chunks of pork? + hot sauce), so i don't know if that'll make me sleepy or if it'll actually make me unable to sleep;;
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

~ vibing expunged ~
cuteee

vibing~
interestingg, i can kinda imagine it

hmmn

...im still not sleeping somehow...

what's more, i finally decided on what to eat (rice + beans + diced potato + diced sausage patty + chunks of pork? + hot sauce), so i don't know if that'll make me sleepy or if it'll actually make me unable to sleep;;
bandu: "yeahh"
expunged: "lol yeah,, hopefully you get the rest you need!! and the food you made honestly sounds good ngl,,, but anyway,, whenever you're ready to continue the qna, we are ^^"
fluffpup

Achromalia wrote:

fluffpup wrote:

“wet bones”
puts you in microwayve for..,,, 2 min uhts,,,….::
westtle
"olive oil."
Achromalia

fluffpup wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

fluffpup wrote:

“wet bones”
i come out like a big battery explodoed in my brian ^^ crispy and flaky, a little bit burnt tho

lostsilver wrote:

expunged: "lol yeah,, hopefully you get the rest you need!! and the food you made honestly sounds good ngl,,, but anyway,, whenever you're ready to continue the qna, we are ^^"
for expunged: what is it like to listen to music together with dave?
for bandu: how fast are you at running compared to bambi?
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

fluffpup wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

fluffpup wrote:

“wet bones”
i come out like a big battery explodoed in my brian ^^ crispy and flaky, a little bit burnt tho

lostsilver wrote:

expunged: "it's very thrilling, soothing and fun all at the same time!! when he dances and/or sings to stuff, i start doing the same <3 and he can even hear me purring as i sing/hum too! he loves it, hehe <33"
bandu: "honestly,,, i'm a little bit faster than him,, we did a race across the park yesterday and i took 48 seconds to do a full loop, while bambi took like,,, a minute and 4 seconds if i remember correctly? yeah. it was fun tho!!"

and here's the topic check just incase you need it <3
dave: "could you give me something cozy/cuddly about expunged? (maybe even something related to their purring, hehe. <3)"
bambi: "mhm. gimme somethin' purring/cat noise related about bandu."
expunged: "give me something cozy/cuddly about mr. haywood please ^^"
bandu: "gimme something goofy about bambi!! ty!!"

ps!dave: "could you give me something cozy/cuddly about ps!bandu? thank you!"
ps!bambi: "gimme somethin' silly about ps!expunged."
ps!expunged: "give me something sweet about mr. cresswell, please."
ps!bandu: "gimme something cozy/cuddly about mr. ambrose please!! <33"
westtle
"bbq (this is a real word but i wonder if this breaks the rules)."
fluffpup
achromalia my beloved
i am going to connect you to two car batteries and watch you go flbbbzzzt,, prrrttzzz,, bzzz…t
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

expunged: "it's very thrilling, soothing and fun all at the same time!! when he dances and/or sings to stuff, i start doing the same <3 and he can even hear me purring as i sing/hum too! he loves it, hehe <33"
bandu: "honestly,,, i'm a little bit faster than him,, we did a race across the park yesterday and i took 48 seconds to do a full loop, while bambi took like,,, a minute and 4 seconds if i remember correctly? yeah. it was fun tho!!"

dave: "could you give me something cozy/cuddly about expunged? (maybe even something related to their purring, hehe. <3)"

for ps!expunged: how has mister cresswell supported you in your interests and passions?
for ps!bandu: what does mister ambrose do for you to help soothe and comfort you?

fluffpup wrote:

achromalia my beloved
i am going to connect you to two car batteries and watch you go flbbbzzzt,, prrrttzzz,, bzzz…t
i would like that a lot thank you q-q
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

for ps!expunged: how has mister cresswell supported you in your interests and passions?
for ps!bandu: what does mister ambrose do for you to help soothe and comfort you?
ps!expunged: "whenever i'm in my lab for long periods of time, he'll come around to me and ask if i'm feeling okay and if i need anything. i tell him whatever i'm feeling, but i won't say that i need anything unless i truly feel like i do. but even if i say i don't need anything, he gets me a drink and food. he always kisses my forehead before walking away too. i appreciate him and the others being there for me when i can't be there for myself. <3"
ps!bandu: "he likes to pick me up like baby and cuddle me,, he also sings and hums quietly for me when i'm feeling stressed bc it always helps me calm down,, he likes getting me a blankie and drooping it over me,, mmm,,, i wanna hug him right now but idk where he is,,, could you maybe go get him and tell him that i want to hug him for all he's done for me? ty,,,"
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

ps!expunged: "whenever i'm in my lab for long periods of time, he'll come around to me and ask if i'm feeling okay and if i need anything. i tell him whatever i'm feeling, but i won't say that i need anything unless i truly feel like i do. but even if i say i don't need anything, he gets me a drink and food. he always kisses my forehead before walking away too. i appreciate him and the others being there for me when i can't be there for myself. <3"
ps!bandu: "he likes to pick me up like baby and cuddle me,, he also sings and hums quietly for me when i'm feeling stressed bc it always helps me calm down,, he likes getting me a blankie and drooping it over me,, mmm,,, i wanna hug him right now but idk where he is,,, could you maybe go get him and tell him that i want to hug him for all he's done for me? ty,,,"
for ps!dave: what's your favorite way to hold ps!bandu?
for ps!bambi: something unexpected ps!expunged does while working that makes you smile?

im starting to feel the tiredness seep into my eyes and glue me down

its already afternoon?? i thought it was maybe the middle of the morning last i checked

or maybe ive completely lost my sense of time :c i dont know when anything is or what ive even done half the time
I AM VERY SMART
I stg I only see lostsilver, Achromalia, acroba and westtle in this thread XDDD
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

for ps!bambi: something unexpected ps!expunged does while working that makes you smile?
ps!dave: "like a baby, like simba in the intro of the lion king, and like a football. <3"
ps!bambi: "since seir interested in drums currently, se likes to tap on seir desk with a pencil and make a beat. i think it's cute. <3"

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

ehehe ^^
Polyspora
its crazy how fast this thread grows
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

ehehe ^^
i think nicnock visits enough to be included in there but yeah :p it tends to be mostly us a lot of the time

lostie loves roleplay and sharing interests, i have a routine and addiction to points but i also like some of the roleplay here for its characters, fluffpup is fluffpup (chaos?), and westtle has habits

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

ps!dave: "like a baby, like simba in the intro of the lion king, and like a football. <3"
ps!bambi: "since seir interested in drums currently, se likes to tap on seir desk with a pencil and make a beat. i think it's cute. <3"

mnnjhfkhhf i missed the hug req aaaa

slewpy

// wandering with a half-memorized blur in mind, they find their way to mister ambrose.
// they stammer out... that ps!bandu has wanted to share a moment with him.
// ze wants a hug, and would like the chance to express that means a lot to zem.
// they let out a soft but tired smile toward ps!dave with a trusting and knowing look...
fluffpup

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

ACROBA MENTIONED!!!
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

mnnjhfkhhf i missed the hug req aaaa

slewpy

// wandering with a half-memorized blur in mind, they find their way to mister ambrose.
// they stammer out... that ps!bandu has wanted to share a moment with him.
// ze wants a hug, and would like the chance to express that means a lot to zem.
// they let out a soft but tired smile toward ps!dave with a trusting and knowing look...
ps!dave: "oh, ze did? okay! now... where did ze go..."

*ps!dave looks around, and doesn't see zem. he looks down to find ps!bandu standing right in front of him, wagging zeir tail gently. he holds his arms out for a hug, as ps!bandu squeezes him as tight as ze can. ze then starts wagging zeir tail faster, as ze slightly tears up happily*

ps!bandu: "i love you so much. you, mr. cresswell, ps!expunged and the others mean alot to me. i really appreciate you all being here for me when i wasn't there for myself. you guys have helped me through a lot of pain and torment, and i thank you for that. hopefully..."

*ze lets go slightly, looking up at ambrose...*

ps!bandu: "one day... i could return the favor. i want you to know that i love you all, and i always will <3"

*ps!dave stays silent for a second, before tearing up a little at the heartfelt moment he just had with ps!bandu. he hugs him again, showing his gratitude. ps!bandu is stunned for a moment. all ze can do is cry happily <3*

ps!dave: "i love you too, my dear. please never forget that."
ps!bandu, crying happily: "i promise i won't... <3"

ps!expunged: "aww... now these are the moments i adore seeing. <3"

*ps!bambi doesn't say anything, but smiles. he's happy for the two*

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

gonna make a stupid fnf cover of bad romance and chart it lol (expunged and dave bc yes hehehehe)
intriguing :o

once again imagining an animatic based off of the future bad romance chart...

for expunged & dave: what are your thoughts on being in a "bad romance" fnf chart?
ALSO
never saw this one, but i'll reply to it now ^^

dave: "that would be cool!! i wonder what lostie's gonna do for our sprites, hehe~!"
expunged: "holy frick that is my favorite song that would bE SO FREAKING COOL AAAAA"
Achromalia
i think im goign to bed...?? im sprta falling apart and melting and slipping into the nothing :') i would really love to daydream smthn nice or have dreams i can remember <3 goodnight if i do vanish from earth ^^ well mid-to-late afternoon but its still sleeptimr so :p
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

i think im goign to bed...?? im sprta falling apart and melting and slipping into the nothing :') i would really love to daydream smthn nice or have dreams i can remember <3 goodnight if i do vanish from earth ^^ well mid-to-late afternoon but its still sleeptimr so :p
good night!! me, the ashwood-cornbluffs and the ambwell-bandellos will be here waiting for your return ^^
have a nice rest!!
NicNock
far surpassed
fluffpup
lostsilver
fluffpup, i wanna know what ur opinion on my goofy doodle-comic ideas are

ideas
dave attempting to tell ex and bandu that dinner's ready but ex doesn't notice him, they're too caught up in their art to realize. dave then walks over to them, and looms over them gently. they look to see dave standing there, not saying a word. then they jump, causing them to bonk their head. dave and ex both laugh about it

bandu making cat noises as bambi sits near him. bambi then barks just to see what bandu's reaction would be. bandu jumps, his hair frizzing up in the process. he then looks around trying to figure out what that noise was, as bambi laughs

dave doing something, then out of nowhere ex proceeds to yell "WHERE IN THE SWEET AND SOUR FRICK IS THE KNOB FOR THE STOVE???" causing dave to laugh hysterically. dave proceeds to get up and help expunged find the knob, as ex and him both laugh

bambi just chillin', then he hears bandu say "i wanna be a cinnamon roll..." bandu then curls into a ball. bandu then looks at expunged and asks "if i was a cinnamon roll, would you eat me?" ex then responds immediately with "yes, definitely." as bambi sits there in confusion

bambi: sticks and stones may break my bones...
expunged: but a gun will make you shut the frick up
bambi: HAH??--

ex and emmi (david and og!dave's cat) cuddling and purring <333

ex and bandu cuddling, all that can be heard is their purring ^^
(dave and bambi walk in to wake the two up, but stop in their tracks and admire how adorable the two are together <3)

bandu and kandi being silly!!

also more parasite!au doodle pages ^^

bambi listening to crazy train - ozzy osbourne, and he does the laugh at the start. this scares bandu, but not expunged. dave just stands there confused

:3
fluffpup

lostsilver wrote:

bandu making cat noises as bambi sits near him. bambi then barks just to see what bandu's reaction would be. bandu jumps, his hair frizzing up in the process. he then looks around trying to figure out what that noise was, as bambi laughs

dave doing something, then out of nowhere ex proceeds to yell "WHERE IN THE SWEET AND SOUR FRICK IS THE KNOB FOR THE STOVE???" causing dave to laugh hysterically. dave proceeds to get up and help expunged find the knob, as ex and him both laugh

bambi just chillin', then he hears bandu say "i wanna be a cinnamon roll..." bandu then curls into a ball. bandu then looks at expunged and asks "if i was a cinnamon roll, would you eat me?" ex then responds immediately with "yes, definitely." as bambi sits there in confusion

bambi listening to crazy train - ozzy osbourne, and he does the laugh at the start. this scares bandu, but not expunged. dave just stands there confused

these are my favorites :3
lostsilver

fluffpup wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

these are my favorites :3
hehehehehe,,,, <333
the crazy train one i thought about bc i feel like bandu gets overstimulated with loud noises really easy (bandu has adhd if you didn't know), so bandu would just scream as bambi is a menace lol,,
will be posting progress on the doodle-comics as i go!!
fluffpup
oh yeah!!! i’m very excited :3
lostsilver

fluffpup wrote:

hey achro, i hope when you wake up you feel well rested <3
me, the ashwood-cornbluffs and the ambwell-bandellos will be waiting for you!!
westtle
"oat."
NicNock
incendiary
westtle
"spaghetti."
Achromalia
awake, immeasurable fatigue...

lostsilver wrote:

fluffpup wrote:

second frameee, it seems promising ^^
lostsilver
here's the finished second frame!!

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

fluffpup wrote:

hi achro!! the ashwood-cornbluffs and the ambwell-bandellos say hi too!! <3
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

fluffpup wrote:

hi y'all, may the ashwood-cornbluffs and the ambwell-bandellos have a wonderful night <3

second frame complete,,,, im proud of youuu!! things are moving forward ^^

bandu and expunged are precious in full color as always :>
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

fluffpup wrote:

hi y'all, may the ashwood-cornbluffs and the ambwell-bandellos have a wonderful night <3

second frame complete,,,, im proud of youuu!! things are moving forward ^^

bandu and expunged are precious in full color as always :>
hehehehe,,, ty!!! me, the ashwood-cornbluffs amd the ambwell-bandellos wish the same to you too ^^
and yeah,,, ex and bandu,, our precious purr-fect little babies <33

also gonna go to sleep, will see you all tomorrow!!
Achromalia
goodnight lostie :>

now to continue reading and languishing
westtle
"doritos."
Achromalia
bunny...? puppy...? where did they go :(

"90 minutes,,, this is surely an agony in progress"
westtle
"french toast."
Achromalia

i don't know how to digest the things i'm reading

people continue to terrify me
sametdze
new ODthomas episode just dropped

also i think my voice changed since the last episode :skull:
westtle
"apple pie."
sametdze
glazed donut B)
NicNock
physically i am here

mentally i am bnuuy
Achromalia

sametdze wrote:

new ODthomas episode just dropped

also i think my voice changed since the last episode :skull:
kinda haunting to experience :(( i dont get anything like this, but a friend of mine does and it looked like it had been at least a chronic thing, awful for when it makes a person lose sleep and sap energy all the time

im not really sure what it is for you or if it's symptomatic of anything in particular or not. it would probably be quite different, but i believe it for how jarring it seems to be at its onset

...i would have hoped to remember a way my friend adjusted for it, but it doesnt seem like hallucinations are a thing people always reliably get used to. some things seem to help-- i remember having someone around or keeping lights on or having a wide angle of the entire room had helped that friend in the short-term, but there's a risk of dependence on that to the effect of psychogenic stress any time that's not around for part of a routine (a lot of this for the friend had been related to obsessive-compulsive troubles) and the more you center it in your attention the more energy you waste

maybe there are people who share something in this experience with you? i hope that if you find some kind of group of people irl or online who know what you mean, they might understand and have advice in ways someone like me couldn't plausibly offer
NicNock
indefinite
sametdze
sir bnuuy, what are your thoughts on bunny party (song)
Achromalia
exhausted

reading [testimonies of particular experiences] makes me sad but reading them seems so necessary
fluffpup
lostsilver
good morning everyone!! the ashwood-cornbluffs and the ambwell-bandellos wish you all a good day!!

also, achro! i wanna know which ones of these goofy doodle-comic ideas i wrote down are your favorites <3

here are the ideas <3
dave attempting to tell ex and bandu that dinner's ready but ex doesn't notice him, they're too caught up in their art to realize. dave then walks over to them, and looms over them gently. they look to see dave standing there, not saying a word. then they jump, causing them to bonk their head. dave and ex both laugh about it

(dave and bambi walk in to wake the two up, but stop in their tracks and admire how adorable the two are together <3)

bambi listening to crazy train - ozzy osbourne, and he does the laugh at the start. this scares bandu, but not expunged. dave just stands there confused (a little more on this one and the one where bambi barks, bandu has adhd and gets overwhelmed by loud noises. so hearing bambi do these basically right in his ear overwhelms him :<)
reffty_gag
imbackasalways

Finally ! I made my new lofi beat after 1+ month !!!

https://soundcloud.com/reffty_gag-415204164/im-just-chilling-ok?si=a387d14295f7480ea0dc68fb29b02fcc&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

This is my proudest lofi beat so far, how bout it ? Hope you like it !!

FYI:

numero uno
The chord taken from a piece called "Etude op. 25 no. 12 'Ocean'" by Frederic Chopin, then i changed it into a 7th chord !! (the beginning)

numero singko
Here is the sample i took :

Do u have any advice ?
sametdze
forget takin drags
westtle
"ramen."
Achromalia

reffty_gag wrote:

imbackasalways

Finally ! I made my new lofi beat after 1+ month !!!

https://soundcloud.com/reffty_gag-415204164/im-just-chilling-ok?si=a387d14295f7480ea0dc68fb29b02fcc&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

This is my proudest lofi beat so far, how bout it ? Hope you like it !!

FYI:

numero uno
The chord taken from a piece called "Etude op. 25 no. 12 'Ocean'" by Frederic Chopin, then i changed it into a 7th chord !! (the beginning)

numero singko
Here is the sample i took :

Do u have any advice ?
i thought it was ok!! i think the bass kinda drowned everything out tho;; i liked the background synths! it just all feels a little empty and stale for me compared to what i like to listen to

the stiff drums are ok if you like them like this, but normally "lofi" is styled with more intricate articulation of percussion with a "swing" flavor, and details that highlight the rhymthic/percussive groove

i like the lain commercial sample :>

lostsilver wrote:

good morning everyone!! the ashwood-cornbluffs and the ambwell-bandellos wish you all a good day!!

also, achro! i wanna know which ones of these goofy doodle-comic ideas i wrote down are your favorites <3

here are the ideas <3

bambi listening to crazy train - ozzy osbourne, and he does the laugh at the start. this scares bandu, but not expunged. dave just stands there confused (a little more on this one and the one where bambi barks, bandu has adhd and gets overwhelmed by loud noises. so hearing bambi do these basically right in his ear overwhelms him :<)
+ bambi & bandu & expunged, "i wanna be a cinnamon roll..." and "if i was a cinnamon roll, would you eat me?"

+ expunged and emmi, cuddling and purring <333

+ bambi & bandu & expunged, listening to "crazy train" and imitating the laugh

+ dave & expunged, art in bed and headbonks for dinner
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

here are the ideas <3

+ bambi & bandu & expunged, "i wanna be a cinnamon roll..." and "if i was a cinnamon roll, would you eat me?"

hehehe,,,, <33 i'm working on them now!!
my favorites are:
1: the bandu cat noise bambi bark one
2: cinnabandu <33
3: crazy train but bambi's a menace
4: bambi and ex sticks and stones may break my bones

<33
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

here are the ideas <3

my favorites are:

<33
stikz 'n' bonez w/ bambi 'n' expunged :)

lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

here are the ideas <3

my favorites are:

<33
stikz 'n' bonez w/ bambi 'n' expunged :)

THAT LITERALLY IS WHAT I IMAGINED HELPPPP
I LOVE YOUR DESIGNS FOR THEMMM AAAAAAA

alsooo
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

alsooo
thrd frame progress!!!

happy the doodles captured the feeling it haddd, i thought it was fun ^^
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

alsooo
thrd frame progress!!!

happy the doodles captured the feeling it haddd, i thought it was fun ^^
HEHEHEHEHEEE,,,,
i'm gonna do these in random order hehe

btw, the ashwood-cornbluffs and the ambwell-bandellos say hi!! ^^
westtle
"fried rice."
Achromalia
for the haywalls: hydration check! would each of you like to tell us a little about how the kids have affected your relationship with showing affection?
for the ambwells: nutrition check! is there something the kids have taught each of you about parenthood in all its sweet/refreshing joys and bitter/unfiltered truths?
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

for the haywalls: hydration check! would each of you like to tell us a little about how the kids have affected your relationship with showing affection?
for the ambwells: nutrition check! is there something the kids have taught each of you about parenthood in all its sweet/refreshing joys and bitter/unfiltered truths?
dave: "we've all had something to drink! at least, i think we all have... i'm not sure if ex has had anything to drink yet. but other than that, ex and bandu have honestly changed the way we cuddle with eachother. we used to not cuddle very much when we lay in bed or sit on the couch, but after ex and bandu came into our lives and started cuddling with us both to comfort themselves (and us), we've started cuddling basically everywhere, haha!"
bambi: "yep. dave's exactly right. we started cuddling more after the kids started cuddling us too. the only reason for dave and i not cuddling much before the two came into our lives was because of the physical abuse his ex-wife put him through. it made him pretty hesitant about touch. but now, he's one of the most physically affectionate people i know, haha. (and yeah, i don't think ex has drank anything yet... i did get them a boba tea this morning though. it's in the fridge. do you think you could grab it and give it to them? tell them i said you're welcome. ^^)"

ps!dave: "we've eaten! ^^ we had pancakes this morning, hehe. the kids have taught cresswell and i that even when everything seems to be falling apart to never give up on hope. after ps!bandu got infected, we thought ze was never going to recover from it. but we still had hope that ze would, and look at zem now! zeir very happy now, but is still in just a little bit of pain every now and then. they've helped us through hard times, and we'll always all be there for eachother. through thick and thin. <3"
*ps!bambi looks over at ps!dave and nods in agreement*
ps!bambi: "mhm. exactly what ambrose said.<3"
westtle
"pork."
fluffpup
beans
Achromalia
aughh i needed just two more minutes so i could write my responseee that's 43 minutes gone :'((
hopefully this time [@ 9:56 am] nobody will interrupt;;

aaand now [@ 10:18 am] i find out someone interrupted y.y
thats going to make this difficult... ok here i go!! lets tryhard this again >:O

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

dave: "we've all had something to drink! at least, i think we all have... i'm not sure if ex has had anything to drink yet. but other than that, ex and bandu have honestly changed the way we cuddle with eachother. we used to not cuddle very much when we lay in bed or sit on the couch, but after ex and bandu came into our lives and started cuddling with us both to comfort themselves (and us), we've started cuddling basically everywhere, haha!"
bambi: "yep. dave's exactly right. we started cuddling more after the kids started cuddling us too. the only reason for dave and i not cuddling much before the two came into our lives was because of the physical abuse his ex-wife put him through. it made him pretty hesitant about touch. but now, he's one of the most physically affectionate people i know, haha. (and yeah, i don't think ex has drank anything yet... i did get them a boba tea this morning though. it's in the fridge. do you think you could grab it and give it to them? tell them i said you're welcome. ^^)"

ps!dave: "we've eaten! ^^ we had pancakes this morning, hehe. the kids have taught cresswell and i that even when everything seems to be falling apart to never give up on hope. after ps!bandu got infected, we thought ze was never going to recover from it. but we still had hope that ze would, and look at zem now! zeir very happy now, but is still in just a little bit of pain every now and then. they've helped us through hard times, and we'll always all be there for eachother. through thick and thin. <3"
neat, this is sweet :> let's see if we can get ex that boba tea!!

// the visitor slinks around the thresholds of the rooms, finding the fridge.
// with a sheepish reach of a hand and resolute with a mission, they open the fridge!
// and then they spot the morning boba tea, tucked in near the side...
// ...they carefully secure it, bringing it with them to check on expunged.

// the visitor knocks, waiting outside. they ask ex if they've had anything to drink...
// ...because dave made sure there was a cup of boba tea ready for them. <3

for everyone: topic check!!
westtle
"calzone."
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

aughh i needed just two more minutes so i could write my responseee that's 43 minutes gone :'((
hopefully this time [@ 9:56 am] nobody will interrupt;;

aaand now [@ 10:18 am] i find out someone interrupted y.y
thats going to make this difficult... ok here i go!! lets tryhard this again >:O

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

// with a sheepish reach of a hand and resolute with a mission, they open the fridge!

// the visitor knocks, waiting outside. they ask ex if they've had anything to drink...

*expunged looks at you, then gladly takes the boba tea. they smile, softly*
expunged: "no, i actually haven't drank anything... thank you... tell whoever got that for me that i said thank you ^^"

dave: "give me something goofy about expunged again."
bambi: "give me something cuddly/cozy about bandu, please."
expunged: "hm... *sips boba tea, thinking* give me something silly about mr. haywood, please ^^"
bandu: "give me something cuddly/cozy about bambi!!"

ps!dave: "mm... give me something silly about ps!expunged."
ps!bambi: "give me something cuddly/cozy about ps!bandu."
ps!expunged: "give me something funny about mr. ambrose."
ps!bandu: "gimme something cuddly/cozy about mr. cresswell!!"
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

expunged: "no, i actually haven't drank anything... thank you... tell whoever got that for me that i said thank you ^^"

expunged: "hm... *sips boba tea, thinking* give me something silly about mr. haywood, please ^^"

for dave: is there something you Know ex would try to do to make you laugh that still gets you anyway?
for expunged: how gullible is mister haywood with lighthearted pranks?
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

for dave: is there something you Know ex would try to do to make you laugh that still gets you anyway?
dave: "spin me around and blep at me while we're listening to music, hehe. ^^"
expunged: "very gullible somehow,,, i think it's cute <3"
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

for ps!bambi: how do you embrace ps!bandu to give zem reassurance when ze looks for it?
for ps!bandu: what's a memory you love of ps!bambi holding you and caring for you?
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

for ps!bambi: how do you embrace ps!bandu to give zem reassurance when ze looks for it?
for ps!bandu: what's a memory you love of ps!bambi holding you and caring for you?
ps!bambi: "i'll gently wrap my arms around zem and softly pet zeir head as i reassure zem that zeir gonna be okay. ze always tears up when i hug zem like that, but ze does it to show how much ze appreciates me and the others being there for zem. <3"
ps!bandu: "i remember when he first held me like a baby, and then he just gently kissed my forehead,,, he held me like that for two hours, and i was just,, i didn't know what else to do but cry and purr happily,,, <33"
westtle
"croissant."
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

ps!bambi: "i'll gently wrap my arms around zem and softly pet zeir head as i reassure zem that zeir gonna be okay. ze always tears up when i hug zem like that, but ze does it to show how much ze appreciates me and the others being there for zem. <3"
ps!bandu: "i remember when he first held me like a baby, and then he just gently kissed my forehead,,, he held me like that for two hours, and i was just,, i didn't know what else to do but cry and purr happily,,, <33"
for ps!dave: how do you feel about listening to the "badgers badgers badgers" song together with ps!ex?
for ps!expunged: has ps!dave ever tried and adorably failed to surprise you with something?
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

for ps!dave: how do you feel about listening to the "badgers badgers badgers" song together with ps!ex?
for ps!expunged: has ps!dave ever tried and adorably failed to surprise you with something?
ps!dave: "never heard of it. will give it a try, though."
ps!expunged: "yes, haha. he tried to surprise me with a homemade blanket at one point, but ps!bandu found it and brought it over to me with ambrose in the room. ze was wanting to cuddle in it with me because it was really soft, and i of course agreed. ambrose was a little embarrassed, but he was happy that i liked it. hehe. <3"
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

ps!expunged: "yes, haha. he tried to surprise me with a homemade blanket at one point, but ps!bandu found it and brought it over to me with ambrose in the room. ze was wanting to cuddle in it with me because it was really soft, and i of course agreed. ambrose was a little embarrassed, but he was happy that i liked it. hehe. <3"
for bambi: what's a perfect song to prepare to sit and cuddle together with bandu to?
for bandu: are there any movies you like to watch while cuddling with bambi?
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

for bambi: what's a perfect song to prepare to sit and cuddle together with bandu to?
bambi: "for bandu and i? hm... the lazy song - bruno mars. we both love that song, haha."
bandu: "cloudy with a chance of meatballs 1/2 and,,, hm,, coraline,, and corpse bride,, <33"
Topic Starter
abraker
Day 2 of fixing the forumbot:

I have created scripts for translating the all database to the new database. Am rewriting code to apply the new database format. Should be done today. After it's testing to make sure it works. I don't expect it to work first try, so there will need to be various bug fixing. That will be day 3. Day 4 is replacing the old forum bot with the new one, and updating the server. Day 5 will be implementing new features.

Considering the time span between day 1 and day 2 was a couple week, day 4 should be in a couple weeks, end of september
lostsilver

abraker wrote:

I have created scripts for translating the all database to the new database. Am rewriting code to apply the new database format. Should be done today. After it's testing to make sure it works. I don't expect it to work first try, so there will need to be various bug fixing. That will be day 3. Day 4 is replacing the old forum bot with the new one, and updating the server. Day 5 will be implementing new features.

Considering the time span between day 1 and day 2 was a couple week, day 4 should be in a couple weeks, end of september
nice!!
Achromalia

abraker wrote:

hmmn i suppose that's a pretty tight fit for this month's cycle ending in ten days,, but i bet lots of other work to do and some time for rest, so i wish you luck and smooth operations <3

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

bambi: "for bandu and i? hm... the lazy song - bruno mars. we both love that song, haha."
bandu: "cloudy with a chance of meatballs 1/2 and,,, hm,, coraline,, and corpse bride,, <33"
for everyone: what would be a meme you all love?
show more