forum

Brag about your scores here

posted
Total Posts
show more
SuquinhoDeRin
i've just set a 168pp play, my actual topplay since yesterday lol
EnigmaticG
Just got my first HDHR score in my top plays in osu!taiko. All the other HDHR scores are by much higher ranking players, and HDHR normally isn't viable for pp in taiko, but I somehow got a 2 miss run. (https://osu.ppy.sh/scores/3255981704) I've also just started learning HDHR, so this is a ridiculously impressive score for me.
I AM VERY SMART

Missed 9 screenshot

fluffpup
yay!! finally a longer song FC

this was really fun to play.

EnigmaticG
Lost Shine HDHR pass in taiko! https://osu.ppy.sh/scores/3273930483
fluffpup
YES YES YES YES YES YES 5 STAR FC MEDAL FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY

MY MOST ROBOTIC REPLAY EVER

AND MY NEW TOP PLAY

I AM VERY SMART

cr0w wrote:

YES YES YES YES YES YES 5 STAR FC MEDAL FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY

MY MOST ROBOTIC REPLAY EVER

AND MY NEW TOP PLAY

NICE ROBOTIC AIM
Voidedosu
#90!

/me when I realize that Survival dance on AR0 with hrhdfl means the circles disappear before the flashlight ever reaches them so it's a literal test of memorization. I might very well change my mind because it reminds me of why I hate using FL in the first place.

ezdt, ezdthd and hrht are still gonna be unique combos in there, but still.

#91!

I literally almost forgot I never got this. Yay for actual substantial rank gains, too. Or maybe I should try to widen my spread again to get more rank gains? I forget how that works.

Small edit to the above, but I think that's more an issue with hd than FL? I was really annoyed at the time, but I recall that I could actually do HRFL with little to no problem. It's adding hd and having to remember where that many notes are that issues arose.

Casual "semi" FC (missed at least one slider-end that I know of, Could've been two). Top diff's too annoying for me right now, though.
MrMcMikey22

i kinda dont get why the leaderboard on hard has a lot of only no-mod runs, but it's a nice play...

i guess it'll likely get filled with hd, dt fcs after a few months tho...
Ropko
I've started playing on tablet 9 days ago and today i beat my first ranked 4* map!
after the first play i thought to myself "maybe I'll try B", so I've got the B play and was very close to A :3
here's my best play on that map so far :D
scores/3289712463
I AM VERY SMART
I uploaded a new map on the website then SS'd it first try lmaoooo

reffty_gag

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

LEMAOOOO
fluffpup

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

omg that’s my song :0
I AM VERY SMART

fluffypuppyboy wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

omg that’s my song :0
yeahhhhh! :3
NicNock
First FC using tablet!

tablet's starting to feel very manageable now. i still wonder if it beats mouse though

eh, i've only been using it for 2 days anyways, i'm sure i'll see soon enough :3

edit: fixed image
edit 2: relink
fluffpup
crazy how you’re only 1/1000th of the entire lazer playerbase
fdfdjfk3
scores/3344135864

i just fc'd rog-unlimitation after wanting to do so ever since i started practicing streaming, over 3 years ago. holy crap.
I AM VERY SMART

BlueChinchompa

One of my most insane aim scores
Naiad

BlueChinchompa wrote:

One of my most insane aim scores
Lol that score is pretty gross my friend. Good job.
NicNock
two re-fc's (tablet practice postponed)

i wish you could rescale images with bbcode
this was an fc i've been wanting for quite a while, and then it happened twice (the first fc was an acc choke)

re-fc because acc
Voidedosu

fluffypuppyboy wrote:

where does it even say his map ranking? Or were you looking at his profile?
BlueChinchompa

fluffypuppyboy wrote:

lazer is more active because of dailies and new players tbh more people are switching to it (and it has a native linux verison which is nice)
NicNock
asymmetry [ins] fc

aim is getting better
kujubuo

kujubuo wrote:

I am finally on top 200k
i got 7 star fc lol
I AM VERY SMART

fluffpup

Voidedosu wrote:

fluffypuppyboy wrote:

where does it even say his map ranking? Or were you looking at his profile?
no. status.ppy.sh

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

HOES MAD
I AM VERY SMART

fluffypuppyboy wrote:

HOES MAD
LMAOOOOOOO

Really love posting my daily challenge progression here

It feels like I finally have a real goal in this game!

Aizuuya

I choked my new top play with 1 miss back to back. The game will NOT give me another 400. (Didnt even set a top 100 score this session I wanna end it all)
AccountWontWork
Saddest Choke of my Life

I AM VERY SMART

ceamewith3e
my best fl play yet

I AM VERY SMART

Voidedosu

Wait, aren't I supposed to NOT restart ever for this one? Or does it only mean restarts that "count" (aka got 10K+ score) and I didn't hit that threshold yet?
I AM VERY SMART

Voidedosu wrote:

Wait, aren't I supposed to NOT restart ever for this one? Or does it only mean restarts that "count" (aka got 10K+ score) and I didn't hit that threshold yet?
Normally if you fail or quit, you should wait 24h before retrying. They do not specify if 10K+ score counts as a retry
Voidedosu

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Voidedosu wrote:

Normally if you fail or quit, you should wait 24h before retrying. They do not specify if 10K+ score counts as a retry
That was my 2nd try, tho.

#92/14,997!

Funnily enough, I feel a bit more cultured now that I have an ez play.

and yes, I'm (finally) just 3 away from 15K. I debated internally between getting up to 14,999 and just ripping a new mod combo to make 15K, doing the same but switch that out for SS-ing Fever dream or Hikari (which would be switching it from hddtsdso to hddtnfso), 14,999 but using NM SS's to fill out other parts (like dtnf or something) so that 15K can be #95 and a new top play, or fill 91-94 as 14,997-99, and make it #95 and 15K and top play. Current trajectory is the last one, but we'll see how hard ezhddt and hthr fight me (or 4-mod).
AccountWontWork
FIRST 400PP PLAY! (if ranked lol)

MrMcMikey22

i got a middling performance on a 1/3 map yesterday
NicNock
the nerves are unreal holy shit

i have so many things to say but it's all kind of incoherent

i'm just glad to have reached 200k

also first 2k combo lmao
I AM VERY SMART

fluffpup
ONLY 6 DIGIT ON THE FUCKING LEADERBOARD LET'S FUCKING GOOOOO

scores/3406424621

KS Wicher
2 ss's in top 5 lmao (that one score is harumachi level of shameful, i know xd)
Voidedosu
Yes, Pole, pay is a shameful SS.

#93/14,998!

tbh I forgot that medal was even a thing.

Anyways, that's my Ez quota for now. I may try to fit regular ezdt in on the back-end of the 90s but it's a similar deal with HTHR or hrdt where most maps I think are possible fall just barely or well under the 145pp minimum without hd, but often do reach it with hd. Jeez.
I AM VERY SMART

Voidedosu
#94/14,999!

High CS is painful, man.

Anyways, take a guess what #95/15K is gonna be. I may or may not have said so before, but if not I bet nobody's gonna guess it.
I AM VERY SMART
36 — 1st taiko daily

Voidedosu
Oh it's on Taiko now, too?

1 miss, 3-100. Literally 2nd try.

It's only gonna be downhill from here for the next couple of days.

(also, now you know my pick for 15K/#95. Kudos if you guessed it and the mod combo.)
I AM VERY SMART

Voidedosu wrote:

Oh it's on Taiko now, too?
Can't wait for the CTB and mania daily too!
Aizuuya
8 hour session. My longest of all time. I didnt get a single 400 or top 20 score which caused me a lot of anger and grief, but I did set some good scores despite that!

my first 7 star No Mod fc on Black Swallowtail - #34 top play
my first 7 star HardRock fc on nekomimi - #23 top play

I had a single 7 star fc on wonderful wonder DT before this, so im very happy about this. I got the trilogy of mods!! (h*dden is a figment of your imagination)

I also choked Bike Chase HR about a million times and choked my new top play with 2x 100 1 miss THRICE! Oh yeah and I fc'd Unwelcome School HR for my #22 top play
Naiad
I AM VERY SMART
38 — I had trouble getting above 98% on this lol

Aizuuya

Chasing the bike day 2, 6 hour session this time and im still not allowed to get a 400.

I guess ill just have to see what awaits me on day 3, Maybe ill finally catch the bike.
NicNock
progress

I AM VERY SMART

KS Wicher
choked 7 star fc medal 434

5pp from jebus1

I AM VERY SMART
41 — pishifat mapping again

Aizuuya

HOLY FUCKING SHITTTT FIRST 400 PP HDHR AND FIRST 400 PP SS THIS IS MY BEST SCORE EVERRRRRR

WHAT A WAY TO END THE DROUGHT YESSSSSS IM SO HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I PLAYED THIS FOR AN HOUR STRAIGHT THANK YOU P DIDDY!!!!
Voidedosu
With an SS, no less?

Blessed be.
Aizuuya

Voidedosu wrote:

With an SS, no less?

Blessed be.
I was possessed by the Voidedosu spirit to get that SS

Just set a new top play if ranked on the most busted pp map ive ever played. It took a single try HDHR to do this. I may do another diddy type beat SS grind for 500 when this gets ranked. I'll be relying on the Voidedosu spirit when the day comes.
Voidedosu

Aizuuya wrote:

Voidedosu wrote:

With an SS, no less?

Blessed be.
I was possessed by the Voidedosu spirit to get that SS

Just set a new top play if ranked on the most busted pp map ive ever played. It took a single try HDHR to do this. I may do another diddy type beat SS grind for 500 when this gets ranked. I'll be relying on the Voidedosu spirit when the day comes.
That spirit is raging hot tonight, that's for damn sure

#95 & SS #15,000!

dear god, that was such a struggle. I had FIVE CHOKES in various forms in the final chorus before this (two of which on the final 6 notes!). I have to wonder if my impatience from skipping over Rinne Tensei was my punishment for not getting this sooner, but it's done!

Now to finish out the last 5 I need. 'Spose I won't fret too much about that line of top plays anymore, though.

#96!

Ngl, I thought about try to have more variety with FL in there, but at this point I almost don't want to even bother.
I AM VERY SMART
47 — Horrible to play osu! when you're sick, I don't recommend

Indomi-chan

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

47 — Horrible to play osu! when you're sick, I don't recommend

Get well soon bro
I AM VERY SMART
50 — A tribute to MakiDonalds o7