westtle
NicNock
Dhlhddlhdldlldlh
westtle
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

westtle wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

I HAVE AWOKEN FROM MY SLUMBER I HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL <333
":D hope you have a wonderful day too."
<333
have a wonderful day ^^ its good to see you as always
lostsilver
im ready to do the qna whenever you are, achro!!!
westtle
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

for dave: do you believe bambi would ever actively visit these forums?
for bambi: does dave ever help you with your corn maze and farm?
for expunged: what do you hope you and bandu will learn next?
for bandu: what questions do you notice expunged would dislike unrelated to their original parents?
dave: "maybe. it depends. he'd probably be in music hall mostly."
bambi: "yes, alot."
expunged: "i hope i can help bandu learn how to make little beings from his powers, as i'm still improving on that"
bandu: "anything about their scars or their body.. which is understandable ngl. i wanna see what they would answer with if you asked something about their hair!"
for dave: what are three foods you can't wait to try?
for bambi: what are your three favorite words?
for expunged: what has it been like to experience having and maintaining long hair?
for bandu: what do you feel about other kinds of wildlife like mushrooms and animals?
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

for expunged: what has it been like to experience having and maintaining long hair?
for bandu: what do you feel about other kinds of wildlife like mushrooms and animals?
dave: "sushi, macarons and baklava."
bambi: "flabbergasted, bamboozled and befuddle."
expunged: "it's nice to have very long hair, but... it's also really difficult. i have to have mr. haywood and mr. cornwall wash my hair sometimes. it makes me feel pretty tho"
bandu: "i love all wildlife~! i wanna maintain mushrooms at some point too but idk howw..."
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

dave: "sushi, macarons and baklava."
bambi: "flabbergasted, bamboozled and befuddle."
expunged: "it's nice to have very long hair, but... it's also really difficult. i have to have mr. haywood and mr. cornwall wash my hair sometimes. it makes me feel pretty tho"
bandu: "i love all wildlife~! i wanna maintain mushrooms at some point too but idk howw..."
for dave: what kinds of online subcultures are you most comfortable participating in?
for bambi: what are some outings that your children ask to join you in?
for expunged: when did you find out that you were more comfortable with wearing long hair?
for bandu: what interests do you have in common with your dads?
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

for dave: what kinds of online subcultures are you most comfortable participating in?
for expunged: when did you find out that you were more comfortable with wearing long hair?
dave: "i'm not sure."
bambi: "going on drives and going to the store."
expunged: "when i first met mr. haywood and mr. cornwall, they let me do whatever i wanted with my style. so i started growing my hair out, which is something my biological parents wouldn't let me do. it made me feel so much more like i was... me. it made me happy that mr. haywood and mr. cornwall were so supportive of me wanting to look the way i do ^^"
bandu: "music, cooking and baking!"
westtle
lostsilver
unrelated to the qna but my frickin aux cord to my headphones just died :(
Achromalia
mmn, i'm failing to keep up like i did yesterday :c i couldn't wake up and stay up, so now i'm at an 80-point deficit this morning...

lostsilver wrote:

unrelated to the qna but my frickin aux cord to my headphones just died :(
:( oh no...

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

dave: "i'm not sure."
bambi: "going on drives and going to the store."
expunged: "when i first met mr. haywood and mr. cornwall, they let me do whatever i wanted with my style. so i started growing my hair out, which is something my biological parents wouldn't let me do. it made me feel so much more like i was... me. it made me happy that mr. haywood and mr. cornwall were so supportive of me wanting to look the way i do ^^"
bandu: "music, cooking and baking!"
for dave: what do you wish you could tell your younger self?
for bambi: what do you wish you could tell your younger self?
for expunged: what are some more things you love about bendu?
for bandu: what are some more things you love about kandi?
westtle
Achromalia
(qna: bump~)
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

dave: "i wish i could've told myself not to give up on love a few years ago. but being with bambi now has made me so much happier. <3"
bambi: "you're gonna be a corn farmer/cornmaze owner when ya grow up, and you'll love it."
expunged: "he's so sweet to me, he's always there for me like bandu is, and it's just so nice having him and the others with me <3"
bandu: "that she's so pretty, she always sings with me, and she's there for me and expunged all the time!! :33"

got a new aux cord btw!!! :33
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

dave: "i wish i could've told myself not to give up on love a few years ago. but being with bambi now has made me so much happier. <3"
bambi: "you're gonna be a corn farmer/cornmaze owner when ya grow up, and you'll love it."
expunged: "he's so sweet to me, he's always there for me like bandu is, and it's just so nice having him and the others with me <3"
bandu: "that she's so pretty, she always sings with me, and she's there for me and expunged all the time!! :33"

got a new aux cord btw!!! :33
yippee aux cord!! >:DDD

for dave: how are you today? :)
for bambi: what do you wanna do tomorrow? :O
for expunged: what do you do with your hair to keep it healthy? :>
for bandu: how do you keep yourself cheery and fulfilled? ^^
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

dave: "good! thank you for asking."
bambi: "i'm not sure. i have a driving trip planned at tonight though. so ex will be able to fall asleep in the car peacefully. <3"
expunged: "wash it often, use certain hair products that won't hurt it, and i don't use hair dye. i don't wanna damage my hair, because then if i wanna try anything with it, it may not work"
bandu: "always look to the bright side of things, and don't stop believing, even when times are tough! when i was at a dim point in my life, did i stop believing? no!! i kept pushing through, and got to where i am now!! :3"
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

dave: "good! thank you for asking."
bambi: "i'm not sure. i have a driving trip planned at tonight though. so ex will be able to fall asleep in the car peacefully. <3"
expunged: "wash it often, use certain hair products that won't hurt it, and i don't use hair dye. i don't wanna damage my hair, because then if i wanna try anything with it, it may not work"
bandu: "always look to the bright side of things, and don't stop believing, even when times are tough! when i was at a dim point in my life, did i stop believing? no!! i kept pushing through, and got to where i am now!! :3"
for dave: favorite sweets to bake with bambi?
for bambi: favorite game to play with dave?
for expunged: does bandu build/arrange lego sets with you?
for bandu: is there something you've taught expunged about gardening and caring for flowers?
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

for bandu: is there something you've taught expunged about gardening and caring for flowers?
dave: "anything, really."
bambi: "any fighting games. like... smash bros? yeah."
expunged: "yes ^^"
bandu: "don't strain yourself. it's ok to take a break <3"
burgernfat
kos,c vo
westtle
Achromalia
burger noooo ;o;

ok... another twenty-something minute delay, then...

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

bambi: "any fighting games. like... smash bros? yeah."
expunged: "yes ^^"
bandu: "don't strain yourself. it's ok to take a break <3"
for dave: favorite way to pass the time with the children?
for bambi: what are your opinions on the partners of your children?
for expunged: what are your opinions on og!dave and david?
for bandu: what are your thoughts on photography?
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

dave: "drawing with them and playing with them."
bambi: "they're both pretty cool. they're both such perfect matches for ex an bandu."
expunged: "they're cool. i like og!dave more than david bc he's more chill. david likes to scream"
bandu: "oooohhh~!!! i've actually wanted to try that out for so long graaahh"
reffty_gag
imbackasalways

Today in my country, its 27 July............ wysi gyze
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

dave: "drawing with them and playing with them."
bambi: "they're both pretty cool. they're both such perfect matches for ex an bandu."
expunged: "they're cool. i like og!dave more than david bc he's more chill. david likes to scream"
bandu: "oooohhh~!!! i've actually wanted to try that out for so long graaahh"
for dave: what do you like to draw?
for bambi: what do you think has been the most important quality for bonding with family?
for expunged: what kinds of sounds are the most pleasant for you?
for bandu: what inspired your interest in photography?
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

for bambi: what do you think has been the most important quality for bonding with family?
bambi: "building trust for one-another."
expunged: "ambient noise, sea sounds and white noise"
bandu: "all the pwetty pictures i see online...... <33"
sametdze
727 day.
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

didnt have questions ready this time, was busy elsewhere;; posting for these points now so i can get the time to write them ^^

EDIT:
THIS IS SO NOT JULIA (ZERO SECONDS?? o.O), i guess i should've written that after posting... :'( aughhh my pointsss
sametdze
mfw its not me getting cut off
westtle
sametdze
right back up!
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

for dave: what animated films (not tv shows) do you like to enjoy with bambi?
for bambi: is there something dave does that delightfully confuses you every time?
for expunged: what is your perspective on the challenges of identity and selfhood in general?
for bandu: what do you wish you could take photos of if you had the skill and opportunity to?
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

for bambi: is there something dave does that delightfully confuses you every time?
for expunged: what is your perspective on the challenges of identity and selfhood in general?
for bandu: what do you wish you could take photos of?
dave: "any disney movies."
bambi: "he sometimes just spins me around and kisses me, then walks away. i get so confused, but am so contented at the same time lol."
expunged: "my perspective is; you have to be willing to jump over hurdles to finally understand who you are and what you eventually can be, as only you can define yourself. if you try to confide to society's norms, you won't get embrace who you are. so, what i'll say is; as long as YOU'RE happy with yourself, that's all that matters. you don't need to worry about what others think, as long as you are happy <3 i do have a question tho. can you ask me something sweet about mr. haywood and mr. cornwall? thank you :>"
bandu: "the sunsets, the night sky, trees, woodsy areas... you know.. <3"
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

for bandu: what do you wish you could take photos of?
dave: "any disney movies."
bambi: "he sometimes just spins me around and kisses me, then walks away. i get so confused, but am so contented at the same time lol."
expunged: "my perspective is; you have to be willing to jump over hurdles to finally understand who you are and what you eventually can be, as only you can define yourself. if you try to confide to society's norms, you won't get embrace who you are. so, what i'll say is; as long as YOU'RE happy with yourself, that's all that matters. you don't need to worry about what others think, as long as you are happy <3 i do have a question tho. can you ask me something sweet about mr. haywood and mr. cornwall? thank you :>"
bandu: "the sunsets, the night sky, trees, woodsy areas... you know.. <3"
for dave: how would you describe bambi to someone you trust who doesnt know him yet?
for bambi: what will you always find interesting/mysterious about dave?
for expunged: what are some of the most healing things dave and bambi have done for you?
for bandu: are there any particular cameras you're excited about for what they allow you to capture?
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

for dave: how would you describe bambi to someone you trust who doesnt know him yet?
for expunged: what are some of the most healing things dave and bambi have done for you?
for bandu: are there any particular cameras you're excited about for what they allow you to capture?
dave: "that he's my soulmate, and an amazing guy to be around. <3"
bambi: "that he's able to keep his hair so perfect without trying. i don't understand it! how does he wake up like a prince, while i have a rats nest?? HOW??? i don't know.. he's just so flawlessly beautiful."
expunged: "taking me in, giving me a roof to live under, and caring for me like parents should. i love them so much... i love answering sweet/silly questions about them too, so keep giving me questions abt them <33"
bandu: "idk!!! id have to look next time we go out"
westtle
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

dave: "that he's my soulmate, and an amazing guy to be around. <3"
bambi: "that he's able to keep his hair so perfect without trying. i don't understand it! how does he wake up like a prince, while i have a rats nest?? HOW??? i don't know.. he's just so flawlessly beautiful."
expunged: "taking me in, giving me a roof to live under, and caring for me like parents should. i love them so much... i love answering sweet/silly questions about them too, so keep giving me questions abt them <33"
bandu: "idk!!! id have to look next time we go out"
for dave: what is the most thrilling experience you've shared with bandu?
for bambi: what is the most thrilling experience you've shared with expunged?
for expunged: when do you know dave and bambi have quietly done something kind for you?
for bandu: are there any moments where you find yourself comforting your dads?
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

for expunged: when do you know dave and bambi have quietly done something kind for you?
dave: "taking him for his first mall trip. he was so happy. he was just like 'oohh!! what's that over there?? wait whoaa!! what's that shiny thingy??' it was so cute, i couldn't help but smile!"
bambi: "when i first took bandu and expunged to a park. ex couldn't help but chase after bandu and laugh with him the whole time. it was adorable. <3"
expunged: "when they look me in the eyes and smile softly without saying a word <3"
bandu: "when either of them are out for long periods of time. like a few days ago, bambi was gone because there was something important he had to do for og!dave (who lives pretty far away), so he was gone for a while. dave missed him alot, so i had to comfort him quite a bit... but its okay!! i love doing everything in my power to make others smile <3"
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

dave: "taking him for his first mall trip. he was so happy. he was just like 'oohh!! what's that over there?? wait whoaa!! what's that shiny thingy??' it was so cute, i couldn't help but smile!"
bambi: "when i first took bandu and expunged to a park. ex couldn't help but chase after bandu and laugh with him the whole time. it was adorable. <3"
expunged: "when they look me in the eyes and smile softly without saying a word <3"
bandu: "when either of them are out for long periods of time. like a few days ago, bambi was gone because there was something important he had to do for og!dave (who lives pretty far away), so he was gone for a while. dave missed him alot, so i had to comfort him quite a bit... but its okay!! i love doing everything in my power to make others smile <3"
for dave: is there something you and bambi like to do before it's time to sleep?
for bambi: is there something you and dave like to do once you're both awake?
for expunged: what will you always love about yourself?
for bandu: what will you always love about yourself?
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

for dave: is there something you and bambi like to do before it's time to sleep?
for bambi: is there something you and dave like to do once you're both awake?
for expunged: what will you always love about yourself?
for bandu: what will you always love about yourself?
dave: "we always cuddle and tell eachother how much we love eachother. <3"
bambi: "we normally just kiss and say good morning, and i normally get dave some water before he gets out of bed. he does the same for me, depending on who gets up first. <3"
expunged: "that i'm me :>"
bandu: "that im a CHONKY BOIII!!! AND I AM WHO I AM <333"

also good night ya'll! gonna eep now
will answer more questions tomorrow, and have a wonderful night/day!
westtle
Achromalia
ok,,,, so,,,,

...will the train arrive on time?
westtle
Achromalia
julia's 727 day is over, isn't it...? but in its wake, there lay a modest pool of points...

anything, anything to stay ahead

now where did that little bunny go?
sametdze
he uhhh idk man
Achromalia
reffty next?
westtle
reffty_gag

cant believe basil did this to me
Achromalia

reffty_gag wrote:

babil :( bagel
westtle
replcu
hey guys
Achromalia
awawawa.... (hey @replcu!! ^^)
reffty_gag
hehehehehHAHAHHSSHANRUHHH
westtle
sametdze
400 poitns awya
westtle
NicNock
obasoiaoiaobias

reffty_gag wrote:

oh god it's actually real
sametdze
wuiergope
westtle
Achromalia
aaaa....
sametdze
shoot another shot, just to stop the feeling..
westtle
sametdze
you'd have to stop the world just to stop the feeling..
NicNock

sametdze wrote:

you'd have to stop the world just to stop the feeling..
jpggsjjpjpspjosgpjosdg
westtle
NicNock
olaafldnadfnafndklfdn
westtle
Achromalia
westtle
lostsilver
its 727 day for me oh no

anyway, hi everyone!! im ready to do the qna, achro <33
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

its 727 day for me oh no

hello ^^ i might need a lil more sleep but when im ok then i will >:3c gl today!!
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

its 727 day for me oh no

hello ^^ i might need a lil more sleep but when im ok then i will >:3c gl today!!
same to you!! good luck and have fun today <33
will be doing sprites for the bambi wif guitar thing!
gonna add bandu with ex too ^^

dave: "we'll be here!"
bambi: "heyo."
expunged: "oo! i wanna tell you somethin. so, bandu has a nickname now! his nickname is 'banbon'! the nickname is 'bonbon' but with an 'a' in there too :3 kandi gave it to him, and i rlly like it, so i call him it now too ^^ bandu loves the nickname too, so hopefully mr haywood and mr cornwall call him it too <3"
bandu: "heheheheheeh :3 another one kandi gave me that ex started calling me too is 'cinnaban'! like 'cinnabon' but instead of an 'o', it has an 'a'! i love the nicknames hehe <333"
westtle
NicNock
Ixiicuuccucuc
westtle
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

its 727 day for me oh no

same to you!! good luck and have fun today <33
will be doing sprites for the bambi wif guitar thing!
gonna add bandu with ex too ^^

dave: "we'll be here!"
bambi: "heyo."
expunged: "oo! i wanna tell you somethin. so, bandu has a nickname now! his nickname is 'banbon'! the nickname is 'bonbon' but with an 'a' in there too :3 kandi gave it to him, and i rlly like it, so i call him it now too ^^ bandu loves the nickname too, so hopefully mr haywood and mr cornwall call him it too <3"
bandu: "heheheheheeh :3 another one kandi gave me that ex started calling me too is 'cinnaban'! like 'cinnabon' but instead of an 'o', it has an 'a'! i love the nicknames hehe <333"
oh! oh i see, bonbon/cinnaban.... bonbon/cinnaban amd ex, cute ^^ i wonder about banban though, because it feels like a counterpart to a nickname bambi could use like "bambam", or when shortened, "bam & ban" :p

...and now im thinking of the fnf song "blammed", "blammed & banned" lol x')

for dave: how do you and bambi negotiate and plan your events together?
for bambi: what is an important agricultural fact you think people should know?
for expunged: what advice would you give the bandu and expunged of the past?
for bandu: who is the first person you'll think of taking photos with when you have a camera?
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

oh! oh i see, bonbon/cinnaban.... bonbon/cinnaban amd ex, cute ^^ i wonder about banban though, because it feels like a counterpart to a nickname bambi could use like "bambam", or when shortened, "bam & ban" :p

for bandu: who is the first person you'll think of taking photos with when you have a camera?
true actually!!! hrheheheheh ^^

dave: "we just talk about it, and if one doesn't want to go, we'll try to come up with a compromise. also, the 'bambam' and 'banban' thing is so cute! i'm gonna start calling bambi that now. ^^"
bambi: "i don't know lol--"
expunged: "be yourself. don't think about what others say, and just be who you want to be. and another one i'd give is; trust your gut. if you feel like you'll get hurt or be in trouble from a situation, don't engage. that's the advice i followed when i met mr. haywood and mr. cornwall, because they looked trustful. my gut told me to go with them, and now i'm safe ^^ and we don't mind you calling bandu 'banbon', 'bonbon' or 'cinnaban'. he likes the nicknames, so he wouldnlt mind <3"
bandu: "ex even though they're camera shy X3"
westtle
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

true actually!!! hrheheheheh ^^

dave: "we just talk about it, and if one doesn't want to go, we'll try to come up with a compromise. also, the 'bambam' and 'banban' thing is so cute! i'm gonna start calling bambi that now. ^^"
bambi: "i don't know lol--"
expunged: "be yourself. don't think about what others say, and just be who you want to be. and another one i'd give is; trust your gut. if you feel like you'll get hurt or be in trouble from a situation, don't engage. that's the advice i followed when i met mr. haywood and mr. cornwall, because they looked trustful. my gut told me to go with them, and now i'm safe ^^ and we don't mind you calling bandu 'banbon', 'bonbon' or 'cinnaban'. he likes the nicknames, so he wouldnlt mind <3"
bandu: "ex even though they're camera shy X3"
for dave: what are some cute qualities about bambi?
for bambi: what is an important agricultural fact you've learned for yourself, as someone who has worked on farms and corn crops?
for ex: how do you prefer to comfort bandu?
for banban: what is the sweetest thing expunged has recently done for someone?
westtle
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

for bambi: what is an important agricultural fact you've learned for yourself, as someone who has worked on farms and corn crops?
dave: "he always blushes around me, he lets me braid and brush his hair and he loves hugs. <3"
bambi: "...i honestly don't remember. sorry..."
expunged: "i like to hug him and softly tell him he's okay, while gently running my hands through his hair <3 (lostie wants to draw that now lol-)"
bandu: "they do sweet things all the time, so here's two of 'em! 1: they gave bendu a custom hat that they made, and he absolutely loved it! and 2: yesterday dave and bambi were really tired, so ex made dinner for everyone <33"

alsooooo~

here are three of the comics i've been making!!!

Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

dave: "he always blushes around me, he lets me braid and brush his hair and he loves hugs. <3"
bambi: "...i honestly don't remember. sorry..."
expunged: "i like to hug him and softly tell him he's okay, while gently running my hands through his hair <3 (lostie wants to draw that now lol-)"
bandu: "they do sweet things all the time, so here's two of 'em! 1: they gave bendu a custom hat that they made, and he absolutely loved it! and 2: yesterday dave and bambi were really tired, so ex made dinner for everyone <33"

alsooooo~

here are three of the comics i've been making!!!

wuuaaAAAAHHH???? AAAAAAAA

this is adorable sweetness overload how do i respond to thattt, rahhhhh i'll edit or post more thoughts later

ok i think i have enough time to still capture points~ EX WITH THEIR HAIR UP IS SO COOL ^^ AND BANDU BLEP,,,, also I AM OBSESSED WITH HOW WELL YOU CAN CHARACTERIZE THE FAM IN YOUR ARTTT, it feels so much more real and believable that way somehow (i think its the small gestures you do w them and their expressions)... i really wish i could be persistent enough with my interests and characters to do something like this w my protagonists but its freakishly hard to write characters fsr ;o; it would be so fun but my brain doesnt let it happen how i want it

for dave: how often do you check on the kids to make sure they're ok? :O
for bambi: what went through your mind when you accidentally called dave "babe" in front of the brothers?? ;o;
for ex: where is the first place you like to go to for comfort or inspiration? ^^
for banban: where is the first place you like to go to for comfort or inspiration? ^^
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

this is adorable sweetness overload how do i respond to thattt, rahhhhh i'll edit or post more thoughts later

ok i think i have enough time to still capture points~ EX WITH THEIR HAIR UP IS SO COOL ^^ AND BANDU BLEP,,,, also I AM OBSESSED WITH HOW WELL YOU CAN CHARACTERIZE THE FAM IN YOUR ARTTT, it feels so much more real and believable that way somehow (i think its the small gestures you do w them and their expressions)... i really wish i could be persistent enough with my interests and characters to do something like this w my protagonists but its freakishly hard to write characters fsr ;o; it would be so fun but my brain doesnt let it happen how i want it

for bambi: what went through your mind when you accidentally called dave "babe" in front of the brothers?? ;o;
for ex: where is the first place you like to go to for comfort or inspiration? ^^
for banban: where is the first place you like to go to for comfort or inspiration? ^^
HEHEHEHDBEHDHG TYSMMM!!!!! IM SO HAPPY YOU LIKE THEM HJDEJHDEHJ
WILL WORK ON THE OTHER ONES EHEHEHEHEHH

dave: "when they're in their room for long periods of time, i normally knock on their door to see if they're both in there. expunged normally always answers the door. i always say 'is everything okay?', then ex responds by telling me that they're just doing random stuff. i always know that they aren't doing anything weird, so i never have to worry."
bambi: "all i could think was; 'OH GOD OH FRICK OH GOD OH FRICK DID I REALLY JUST SAY THAT OH GOD NO PLEASE DON'T COME NEAR ME--' and then my soul left my body when og!dave came up to me and asked if i was okay."
expunged: "the living room ^^"
bandu: "wherever ex is, bc they comfort me and inspire me <33"
fluffpup
727 day also i felled off
Achromalia
bird!!! <3

oh no it felled off the perch :((

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

HEHEHEHDBEHDHG TYSMMM!!!!! IM SO HAPPY YOU LIKE THEM HJDEJHDEHJ
WILL WORK ON THE OTHER ONES EHEHEHEHEHH

dave: "when they're in their room for long periods of time, i normally knock on their door to see if they're both in there. expunged normally always answers the door. i always say 'is everything okay?', then ex responds by telling me that they're just doing random stuff. i always know that they aren't doing anything weird, so i never have to worry."
bambi: "all i could think was; 'OH GOD OH FRICK OH GOD OH FRICK DID I REALLY JUST SAY THAT OH GOD NO PLEASE DON'T COME NEAR ME--' and then my soul left my body when og!dave came up to me and asked if i was okay."
expunged: "the living room ^^"
bandu: "wherever ex is, bc they comfort me and inspire me <33"
for dave: what did bambi cook today and how did you like it?
for bambi: what is something new you plan to cook for everyone someday?
for ex: what do you think about the possibility of making electronic music?
for banban: what are some more songs you love to dance to?
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

dave: "he made some homemade ramen for lunch, and i really enjoyed it. ^^"
bambi: "hm... homemade tacos."
expunged: "i think it's cool! i don't know what style i wanna use for music, but i'll figure it out someday <3"
bandu: "BAD ROMANCE AND HAI YOROKONDE <333"
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

dave: "he made some homemade ramen for lunch, and i really enjoyed it. ^^"
bambi: "hm... homemade tacos."
expunged: "i think it's cool! i don't know what style i wanna use for music, but i'll figure it out someday <3"
bandu: "BAD ROMANCE AND HAI YOROKONDE <333"
for dave: how about a precious memory about tristan?
for bambi: are there any fun activities you've joined in on with ex and bendu?
for ex: are there any fun activities you've joined in on with bandu and kandi?
for banban: are there any interesting photographic phenomena you'd love to experiment with?
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

for banban: are there any interesting photographic phenomena you'd love to experiment with?
dave: "when we first met expunged and bandu, tristan was so excited. he ran up the the two and hugged them and said 'hi new brothers! it's so nice to meet you! i'm tristan haywood, but you can call me trist or t!' it was adorable. <3"
bambi: "water gun shenanigans outside lol."
expunged: "bandu was making a map for a story he was making, so kandi was helping. i watched them and then joined in and helped ^^"
bandu: "sun halos, alpenglow, aurora, and zodiacal light <3"
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

dave: "when we first met expunged and bandu, tristan was so excited. he ran up the the two and hugged them and said 'hi new brothers! it's so nice to meet you! i'm tristan haywood, but you can call me trist or t!' it was adorable. <3"
expunged: "bandu was making a map for a story he was making, so kandi was helping. i watched them and then joined in and helped ^^"
for everyone: topic check! would anyone like particular types of questions? otherwise, would y'all be comfortable with the variety of questions being asked today so far?
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

for everyone: topic check! would anyone like particular types of questions? otherwise, would y'all be comfortable with the variety of questions being asked today so far?
dave: "i would like questions about bandu and expunged for now. <3"
bambi: "can you give me questions about ex? thanks."
expunged: "gimme stuff about bandu, bendu and kandi please!"
bandu: "i wanna keep going with the photography stuff ^^"
sametdze
bruh whole interview going on and im just here searching for points
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

dave: "i would like questions about bandu and expunged for now. <3"
bambi: "can you give me questions about ex? thanks."
expunged: "gimme stuff about bandu, bendu and kandi please!"
bandu: "i wanna keep going with the photography stuff ^^"
for dave: what are some things you've learned from raising kids that indirectly have healed and sustained you?
for bambi: what kinds of jokes do you and ex like to share together?
for ex: is there a place you and bandu would love to travel to, for a double-date with your partners?
for banban: what are some insights on life you've discovered from your interest in photography?
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

for dave: what are some things you've learned from raising kids that indirectly have healed and sustained you?
for ex: is there a place you and bandu would love to travel to, for a double-date with your partners?
for banban: what are some insights on life you've discovered from your interest in photography?
dave: "that they'll always be there for you."
bambi: "we like to do riddles and food jokes with eachother."
expunged: "idk.... maybe mr. haywood would have a place, cuz he's went on lots of dates with mr. cornwall"
bandu: "appreciate even the littlest of things!"
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

dave: "that they'll always be there for you."
bambi: "we like to do riddles and food jokes with eachother."
expunged: "idk.... maybe mr. haywood would have a place, cuz he's went on lots of dates with mr. cornwall"
bandu: "appreciate even the littlest of things!"
for dave: what are some wildly silly things the ashbluffs have done that you joined in on?
for bambi: what are some ways you relate and bond with ex?
for ex: are there any "wingman/wingmate" moments you've had for your brother in conversations with kandi? have you seen bandu do something similar with bendu?
for banban: are there any photos you've taken that you'd like to frame somewhere?
sametdze
casl';
show more