forum

Hatsune Miku - With a Dance Number

posted
Total Posts
show more
James2250
@ Equivalent the timing point was changed away from that because of the last mod post and it should still be fine where it is right now

Seeing as there were only some minor sb fixes done by Shiirn to make the sb slightly less harsh while playing and no other mapset changes I don't see a problem giving the second bubble here after Gonz's one.

Bubble #2~
Equivalent_old

James2250 wrote:

@ Equivalent the timing point was changed away from that because of the last mod post and it should still be fine where it is right now

Seeing as there were only some minor sb fixes done by Shiirn to make the sb slightly less harsh while playing and no other mapset changes I don't see a problem giving the second bubble here after Gonz's one.

Bubble #2~

@James2250, I see. I do know some will say negative offset is still fine as long it on the downbeat. But for me who is more to technical than art, what wrong is still wrong. I be waiting for this to get approved <3
Topic Starter
val0108

James2250 wrote:

Bubble #2~
thank you!
Garven
Think of it as a pickup measure for an unvoiced part, Equiv. . :P

Anyway:

Map still looks good no matter how many times I see it, though the SB toning makes me a little sad. Oh well - it IS easier on the eyes this way. Another val masterpiece enters the stage!
Topic Starter
val0108

Garven wrote:

Anyway:

Map still looks good no matter how many times I see it, though the SB toning makes me a little sad. Oh well - it IS easier on the eyes this way. Another val masterpiece enters the stage!
thank you very much!!

and thank you All!!

Let's enjoy dance number.
My first APP map.
Faust
Quite literally said "Holy f**k" outloud in class while browsing osu! forums and saw this on ranked, haha.

I'm impressed with the way you mapped this, in all it's glorious expression.

Congratulations.
Waryas
This is probably one of the best map i've ever played on osu! and i'm not exagerating.
Gratz val!!!
pieguyn
I saw this was approved and almost had a heart attack o.o

おめでとう~ :)
James2250
Ended up getting approved faster than I expected

Congrats on your first approved map :D
Luna

pieguy1372 wrote:

I saw this was approved and almost had a heart attack o.o

おめでとう~ :)
Curisu
hentai mapper 0108 \(^o^)/~

200th post lol
Equivalent_old

Garven wrote:

Anyway:

Not really sure what you mean? ~.~ .But congratz on this getting approved. I never expected it going approved quite fast
Backfire
...Deja Vu.
hoLysoup
awesome
Hika
what the fuck how did this get approved

/me dies

this insanity D:
winber1
omg yes... <3

congratz! :3
kurohana
finally >.< congratz , this map is great!
Mitiai
Congrats. Cookie 100% o.o
Miu Matsuoka
Congratz val0108! :)
Darksonic
One of the best maps ever, congratz !!
Mismagius
omg white wolf is godly D:
Gonzvlo
I didn't notice this got approved...

Congrats Val!
OzzyOzrock
WHAAAT?
eldnl
gogodax
Waryas

Blue Dragon wrote:

omg white wolf is godly D:
In my eyes everyone who can 98%+ this is godly.
abalee
Garven you kick my *** :o
Topic Starter
val0108

abalee wrote:

Garven you kick my *** :o
This became APP before asking you.haha
Verdisphena
/late
Grats val :D/
xBlythe
Omg. What's the name of the song? I can't find it on youtube :(