forum

Change my online identity

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
WazaaaBy2002
Hi, I'm Wazaa I've been changing my nicknames and profile images a lot but I don't like any of the names I've had online, so I need help with name ideas and for a character to represent me online forever. My internet name right now is Wazaa and I chose it because there was a meme that made me laugh a lot and my character is just a vessel from hollow knight
xch00F
avatars don't represent you, they represent traits
usernames are "you" in the sense that it's the name people will use for you, imagine someone saying your username over voice chat to get your attention and if that seems fine then it's fine
when in doubt, draw from your personal real life identity and hyperbolize it or abstract it
Neigdoig
Send me a DM in the osu! chat, and I can help you figure this out. Most likely, to change your username and picture on here, you might need to be a supporter.
Winnyace
I mean, this is plenty fine, in my opinion. Why change it?
Avian dinosaur
> to represent me online forever

For myself I would not recommend myself to stay with one online identity forever
Patatitta
you're the only one that knows yourself, i literally can't suggest anything

as someone who only has had 1 nick in probably over 12 years, it doesn't matter what you pick, just never change it again
Offdensen
You will find your identity by yourself. It'll hit you. It hit me a while back when I refound my obsession with Metalocalypse and vampires.
I'm H3LLIXN but on Here. Offdensen is because it's a last name of my favorite chara lol

but yeah you'll find it trust
Polyspora
first step: develop a personality.
pizzaboy
Pick something to do with food like me (all the top players are food fr fr)
felisa
Lmao I got this problem before
mqwilliamscom
Just put MAGATrapLover69 and a picture of Trump in cute uwu anime cat ears and tube socks. 10/10 cancer profile created
Puppet
If you keep changing it you will find one that you like soon enough. Good luck 🙏
I AM VERY SMART
I only have 3 identities: CuteAestheticPlayer (old cringe username when I was 11), cute and aesthetic (artist username) and Anaxii/I AM VERY SMART (osu! username)

Honestly I decided to keep everything because I like them now, I have no preference. I don't know about you Wazaa
stevennnn
questioning it is good enough reason to change it, but picking a new one is up to you