forum

Thread Necromancy

posted
Total Posts
show more
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

expunged: "let's keep doing the questions lol (mr. haywood and mr. cornwall are such lovebirds, huh?)"
"to the haywood-cornwall-ashbluff family: 
are there new topics that you each would like to talk about now?

additionally, what are your respective impressions of this questioner, 
as a result of the questions you've each been asked?"

lostsilver wrote:

also dont know if ya saw the bday things so lemme quote that rq

lostsilver wrote:

oh and btw, haywood's bday is june 20th, cornwall's bday is feb 3rd, and the ashbluff sibling birthdays are november 6th (bandu) and 9th (expunged) respectively <3
(also bendu's bday is july 1st and kandi's is december 3rd :3)
ooc: i did, but im not really sure what i would do with them, they sort of just seem like... innocent trivia? and its kinda hard to connect them to the meaningful questions i like to ask... i try to balance silliness with substance ^^;;
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

expunged: "let's keep doing the questions lol (mr. haywood and mr. cornwall are such lovebirds, huh?)"
"to the haywood-cornwall-ashbluff family: 
are there new topics that you each would like to talk about now?

additionally, what are your respective impressions of this questioner, 
as a result of the questions you've each been asked?"
*bambi gets up, catching his breath, helping dave up in the process. dave pants softly but heavily, catching his own breath aswell*
dave, panting: "hh... g-give me a sec..."
bambi, also panting: "yeah, hold on a minute... (maybe it was a bad idea to smother you in hugs and kisses like that...)"
expunged: "can you gimme a question about bandu again? and the questions have been fun to answer for all of us!"
bandu: "yee!! and gimme a separate question about ex!!! the questions are so fun btw!!"
*haywood and cornwall catch their breath, then blush at eachother happily. they then look back to you*
dave: "can you ask me something about music? and the questions have been super fun to answer."
bambi: "ask me somethin' 'bout me bein' a corn farmer. i'm havin' fun doin' this by the way lol."

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

also dont know if ya saw the bday things so lemme quote that rq

lostsilver wrote:

oh and btw, haywood's bday is june 20th, cornwall's bday is feb 3rd, and the ashbluff sibling birthdays are november 6th (bandu) and 9th (expunged) respectively <3
(also bendu's bday is july 1st and kandi's is december 3rd :3)
ooc: i did, but im not really sure what i would do with them, they sort of just seem like... innocent trivia? and its kinda hard to connect them to the meaningful questions i like to ask... i try to balance substance with silliness ^^"
just wanted to make sure you knew their bdays bestie <3
westtle
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

*bambi gets up, catching his breath, helping dave up in the process. dave pants softly but heavily, catching his own breath aswell*
dave, panting: "hh... g-give me a sec..."
bambi, also panting: "yeah, hold on a minute... (maybe it was a bad idea to smother you in hugs and kisses like that...)"
expunged: "can you gimme a question about bandu again? and the questions have been fun to answer for all of us!"
bandu: "yee!! and gimme a separate question about ex!!! the questions are so fun btw!!"
*haywood and cornwall catch their breath, then blush at eachother happily. they then look back to you*
dave: "can you ask me something about music? and the questions have been super fun to answer."
bambi: "ask me somethin' 'bout me bein' a corn farmer. i'm havin' fun doin' this by the way lol."
"to dave: is there a new genre of music you would like to try listening to?

"to bambi: how did you become a corn farmer?"

"to expunged: is there anywhere you want to bring bandu to surprise him?"

"bandu: what kind of food do you like more than anything in the world?"

corrective question: what are your respective impressions of this questioner [as a person], 
[from how each of you would imagine these questions as reflections of this person]?"

lostsilver wrote:

ooc: oh ok!! oooo wait i see, it looks like we're super close to bendu's bday in a week! ty lostie <3
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

"to dave: is there a new genre of music you would like to try listening to?

"to bambi: how did you become a corn farmer?"

"to expunged: is there anywhere you want to bring bandu to surprise him?"

"bandu: what kind of food do you like more than anything in the world?"

corrective question: what are your respective impressions of this questioner [as a person], 
[from how each of you would imagine these questions as reflections of this person]?"

lostsilver wrote:

ooc: oh ok!! oooo wait i see, it looks like we're super close to bendu's bday in a week! ty lostie <3
dave: "maybe pop. i don't listen to it much. it would be nice to find new songs from it though! and i like the questioner. they're very calm."
bambi: "my dad was one, and i liked helping him out with stuff 'round the farm, so i decided to follow in my father's footstep and be a corn farmer myself. and i think the questioner's cool."
expunged: "i wanna take him to bendu's hometown, as i know bandu likes colorful areas like that :> also, i like the questioner. they seem familiar, but mysterious at the same time, and i like that kinda vibe"
bandu: "cheeseboigers :33 and the questioner is cool!! we dont rlly know how to explain how we imagine these questions to be a reflection of the person tho, so sorry :< keep the silly goofy questions coming tho!!!"
dave: "could you ask me silly something about bambi again? i like answering questions about him.
<3"

bambi: "ask me somethin' silly 'bout dave again, please."

and yeah, im hyped for bendus bday heehdnjn
westtle
Achromalia
"to dave: is there a light-heartedly embarrassing memory you have with bambi?"

"to bambi: how does dave respond to hugs from behind?"

"to expunged: is there something bandu does that's distracting but endearing?"

"to bandu: does expunged like cheeseboigers?"
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

"to dave: is there a light-heartedly embarrassing memory you have with bambi?"

"to bambi: how does dave respond to hugs from behind?"

"to expunged: is there something bandu does that's distracting but endearing?"

"to bandu: does expunged like cheeseboigers?"
dave: "when bambi first called me 'babe' in front of my brothers david and og!dave. he realized midway through the sentence that he called me babe, and then we both started blushing profusely. david and og!dave were supportive of us being together, but they couldn't help but laugh at us."
bambi: "he always blushes profusely and giggles. it's adorable."
expunged: "he likes to dance around our room when i'm studying or doing something on my laptop. it makes me smile though, and really helps me calm down when i'm stressed"
bandu: "yes!! they actually know how to make them, so sometimes they'll just randomly make them for me and them <33 also, these are the best kind of questions, so keep asking them!!!!"
dave: "also, unrelated, but when expunged is stressed, i'll take them to a lake near our house at night or in the evening to calm them down. they love skipping stones with me. one time when we did that i hear them whisper under their breath; 'take that you freaking lake'. it was so cute but so confusing. <3 (oh, also a fact about ex; when they're happy or when they cuddle someone, they'll purr like a cat! bandu and kandi do it too, so i think it's just a chaos god thing. but it's adorable! especially when they're in their origin form, as their tail wags when they purr too. <3 sorry, i talk so much--)"

i could draw bambi calling dave babe infront of david and og!dave, bandu dancin around his and ex's room while ex is studying, ex making cheeseburgers for bandu and themself, and dave taking ex out to the lake to calm them down!! i rlly wanna draw those for you hehehe
i'll also draw ex using dave as a cuddle buddy <33
imma draw those silly things while we do the qna <33
Achromalia
"to dave: what would you write if you were to gift bambi a letter, 
containing all the things you like about him?"

"to bambi: [question pending]?"

"to expunged: [question pending]?"

"to bandu: [question pending]?"

lostsilver wrote:

dave: "also, unrelated, but when expunged is stressed, i'll take them to a lake near our house at night or in the evening to calm them down. they love skipping stones with me. one time when we did that i hear them whisper under their breath; 'take that you freaking lake'. it was so cute but so confusing. <3 (oh, also a fact about ex; when they're happy or when they cuddle someone, they'll purr like a cat! bandu and kandi do it too, so i think it's just a chaos god thing. but it's adorable! especially when they're in their origin form, as their tail wags when they purr too. <3 sorry, i talk so much--)"

i could draw bambi calling dave babe infront of david and og!dave, bandu dancin around his and ex's room while ex is studying, ex making cheeseburgers for bandu and themself, and dave taking ex out to the lake to calm them down!! i rlly wanna draw those for you hehehe
WAOT. WAIT. DAVE AND EX DAVE AND EX, LAKE LAKE LAKE
I LOVE THAT CONCEPT HELP MEEE (//light-hearted)
that feels like the most heartwarming meaningful idea ive seen here, or maybe its just that i like my imaginary vision of it

(+ cuddle buddy, qute!!)
(+ ALSO CAT-PURRING CHAOS GODS. I ADORE THAT SO MUCH)
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

"to dave: what would you write if you were to gift bambi a letter, 
containing all the things you like about him?"

"to bambi: [question pending]?"

"to expunged: [question pending]?"

"to bandu: [question pending]?"
dave: "i don't really know! i'm actually doing that now, hehe... don't tell him though!"

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

that feels like the most heartwarming meaningful idea ive seen here, or maybe its just that i like my imaginary vision of it

(+ cuddle buddy, qute!!)
I KNOWWW HEHEHEHE
IM DRAWING ALL OF THEM NOW EHEHEHEHEHDJFJJN
GONNA DO THEM ALL ON MY LAPTOP, AND ILL POST EM HERE WHEN THEYRE DONE!!! FFDHJSJFHJ <33333
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

(+ cuddle buddy, qute!!)
I KNOWWW HEHEHEHE
GONNA DO THEM ALL ON MY LAPTOP, AND ILL POST EM HERE WHEN THEYRE DONE!!! FFDHJSJFHJ <33333
YEAAAA, TAKE BREAKS WHEN YOU NEED TO THOUGHHH <3333

...but, yeah i genuinely think ive brainblanked so hard that i dont have questions anymore rn :c like this q&a is super cute but also really exhausting for me, so its this goofy tug of war between "i love seeing them care for each other, i crave character depth, and it is wonderful to see how people imagine and roleplay family dynamics and healing from trauma" and "actually i feel so drained idk if i can find a question that brings us somewhere, but at the same time idk if lostie really was looking for that when it was supposed to be silly according to them"

it could be that im misreading or also that maybe we just have different focus points, so this q&a is an interesting way to practice balancing them while holding onto the tightrope of the questionnaire between our personalities
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

(+ cuddle buddy, qute!!)
I KNOWWW HEHEHEHE
YEAAAA, TAKE BREAKS WHEN YOU NEED TO THOUGHHH <3333

...but, yeah i genuinely think ive brainblanked so hard that i dont have questions anymore rn :c like this q&a is super cute but also really exhausting for me, so its this goofy tug of war between "i love seeing them care for each other, i crave character depth, and it is wonderful to see how people imagine and roleplay family dynamics and healing from trauma" and "actually i feel so drained idk if i can find a question that brings us somewhere, but at the same time idk if lostie really was looking for that when it was supposed to be silly according to them"

it could be that im misreading or also that maybe we just have different focus points, so this q&a is an interesting way to practice balancing them while holding onto the tightrope of the questionnaire between our personalities
im just doing it as a silly thing to keep me entertained, but if you need to take a break, that's fully understandable! whenever you're ready to continue, do let me know here!!
and with the questions, i only want the silly ones, as im still writing lore for the haywood-cornwall-ashbluff family + the others :/

also, i wrote down all the drawing ideas so i know what im doing!

:3 (and yes, i use comic sans as an actual font, i just like the way it looks :>)

and i will for sure post the drawings when they're done!! :D
gonna get to work now, so have your fun here with the other thread necromancers!!! <3
westtle
lostsilver
im gonna regret bookmarking this thread with notifs bc of how active it is when i sleep :3
Achromalia
oh no, imagine notifications every 20 minutes ;o;;;
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

i know lol

anyway, working on those drawings now, so i'll post em when they're done!!!
see you guys when they're done!!
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

i know lol

gl!! you got this!!! >:OOO
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

i know lol

gl!! you got this!!! >:OOO
thank you so much!!! ^^
Achromalia
...!! !...?¿··· ?!?!
lostsilver
this like the first time i've made cupcakes and them actually all get ate :O (ofc, i ate most of them bc i am a MENACE)
sametdze
come to papa
Achromalia

Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

this like the first time i've made cupcakes and them actually all get ate :O (ofc, i ate most of them bc i am a MENACE)
lol i guess sometimes the best person to adore your works is yourself after all ^^

hungry...

EDIT: why q_q why did i forget to pay attention to see that quoting posts mske new posts instead... unfortunate
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

lol i guess sometimes the best person to adore your works is yourself after all ^^

hungry...

EDIT: why q_q why did i forget to pay attention to see that quoting posts mske new posts instead... unfortunate
im still working on the drawings!!! :33
Achromalia
excitement,,
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

excitement,,
these are taking much longer than expected bc i suck at focusing :/
but!!! if i listen to music or have bg noise, it makes me concentrate!!!
i promise ill post them when they're done <33 (maybe ill even give sneak peaks if ya want :3)
CreamStarlight

Achromalia wrote:

"to cream: what do you like to create and modify? 
additionally, which kinds of universes do you prefer to visit?"
Cream:
Well, I would make simple things like a highly-random RNG or some sort of Tetris using Python. As for modifying, thinking that we're gonna talk about this. This is modified via Lua. I like that programing language.
And, about the universes-?
Well, I have a home universe to live in actually. It's some sort of a hybrid AU, and many visitors might arrive there usually for a visit. Some are there to cause havoc, though...
I usually travel to an universe for visiting a friend, for resource (like Minecraft) or for adventurous reasons (like going to Cuphead's and bust some bosses). (Talking about frequency, it's about twice per week.) And, to be honest, running in Green Hill Zone is a fun! You should totally try it.
westtle
68747470733a2f2f6578616d706c652e636f6d2f696d6167652e6a7067
Achromalia

CreamStarlight wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

Cream:
Well, I would make simple things like a highly-random RNG or some sort of Tetris using Python. As for modifying, thinking that we're gonna talk about this. This is modified via Lua. I like that programing language.
Well, I have a home universe to live in actually. It's some sort of a hybrid AU, and many visitors might arrive there usually for a visit. Some are there to cause havoc, though...
I usually travel to an universe for visiting a friend, for resource (like Minecraft) or for adventurous reasons (like going to Cuphead's and bust some bosses). (Talking about frequency, it's about twice per week.) And, to be honest, running in Green Hill Zone is a fun! You should totally try it.
out-of-character:
"as for modifying..."
THIS IS SO COOLLLL AAAAAA

i have very little experience with mania/fnf/vsrg, especially with lots of inputs like 9k... but from this newbie viewer's opinion, the charting looks so fun and intuitive!

it looks like you did a lot of work for this (from reading other posts about these projects), and i really admire that :>

westtle
lostsilver
sneak peak for one of the comics :3
westtle
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

lol this expression is so goofy tho??? its great
westtle
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

lol this expression is so goofy tho??? its great
hes so silly <33
just wait till i make the full things and you get to see him be embarrassed!!!
(will do tomorrow as im pretty eepy rn... so good night in advance everyone <3)
Achromalia
!!!!
westtle
sametdze
westtle
reffty_gag
hello world o/
Achromalia

,,,,jankpot

(hello reffty o/)
sametdze
johnpot
Achromalia
junepot...
reffty_gag
"You can't buy SKILL"
~ BTMC ~

:p
Achromalia
skill got killed y.y

reffty next?
reffty_gag
BIG PTS GAINED 🤑🤑🤑

westtle
CreamStarlight
sus
sametdze
dr dze always comes back
reffty_gag
RIP Andre and the Trains o7 o7 o7 o7

o7 o7 o7
sametdze
nah amtrak sd40f will be back eventually

andre was only there to signal the highest of my sudden gun obsession. would've made it a certain lad from connecticut but that would've just made a certain dr pepper drinker more scared
westtle
Achromalia
dr dze <3

mm that makes sense
lostsilver
hello everyone~!!!
i just woke up, and am feeling motivated!!!
gonna finish those comics, and then i'll post em here!! <33
westtle
Achromalia
hello-hello! have fun <3
CreamStarlight
wooooh!
westtle
Achromalia

Achromalia wrote:

CreamStarlight wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

Cream:
out-of-character:
"as for modifying..."
THIS IS SO COOLLLL AAAAAA

i have very little experience with mania/fnf/vsrg, especially with lots of inputs like 9k... but from this newbie viewer's opinion, the charting looks so fun and intuitive!

it looks like you did a lot of work for this (from reading other posts about these projects), and i really admire that :>

"to cream: how would you describe your bond with your brother luke? 
how do you both support each other?"
McEndu
a
westtle
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

:3 (and yes, i use comic sans as an actual font, i just like the way it looks :>)

gonna get to work now, so have your fun here with the other thread necromancers!!! <3
im kinda tempted to try drawing some of these too.... wahhgh this is STILL in my brain full-time i gotta make this happen
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

im kinda tempted to try drawing some of these too.... wahhgh this is STILL in my brain full-time i gotta make this happen
if you want to aswell, then go ahead!!!

also sneak peak (or ref) of david and og!dave (dave's older brothers) :3
westtle
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

I LOVE THEM???? DAVID + OG!DAVE BOTH ARE HELPED SO MUCH BY EACH SWEATER/SUIT BEING LIGHT BLUE....
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

I LOVE THEM???? DAVID + OG!DAVE BOTH ARE HELPED SO MUCH BY EACH SWEATER/SUIT BEING LIGHT BLUE....
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHDJSDXFKF
THEY SO SILLY <333

im still working on the drawings too!!! i promise ill post em here theyre done <33

and if you cant read it, og!dave's actual name is davi :3 "og!dave" is his nickname <3
westtle
lostsilver
my friend got me sugar cookies
probably gonna eat the whole box in 7-8 minutes
because i have a ✨primal lust✨ for sugar cookies
Achromalia
i got so lost in testing things in krita that i havent even started drawing yet ;-;

edit: i kiiinda have a simpler expunged sketched out....?

lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

i got so lost in testing things in krita that i havent even started drawing yet ;-;

edit: i kiiinda have a simpler expunged sketched out....?

THE SILLY!!!!!!!!! IM GONNA CRY THEY'RE SO CUTE IN YOUR ARTSTYLE AAAAAGGGJHFSJHDCHHJ
Achromalia
how am i so tired already;;

lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

how am i so tired already;;

TAKE A BREAK IF YOU NEED TO BUT OMG THEYRE SO CUTE GAAAAAAAAHHAGHHHHHH
im saving this forever
westtle
Achromalia
polished the draft (the "ex" was learning a lot, and "x" was 2 studs wider than the "e" so i fixed that too)
+ a little more (dave & ex @ lake)

lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

polished + a little more

THE SILLIES RRRGHNJCDNJDNJ
is the other one dave
if so I LOVE HOW DRAW HAYWOOD RAAAAAGHH

also

progress on the first comic hehehe
embarrassed cornwall >:3
Achromalia
EMBARRASSED CORNWALL EMBARRASSED CORNWALL <3333 hehehehe

here is an update to the isolated image of expunged alone, very slightly different but at least now the new lego-brick nickname background will be better + the image is more balanced bc of it :>

i still need to fix the arm.... hmmn

lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

EMBARRASSED CORNWALL EMBARRASSED CORNWALL <3333 hehehehe

here is an update to the isolated image of expunged alone, very slightly different but at least now the new lego-brick nickname background will be better + the image is more balanced bc of it :>

i still need to fix the arm.... hmmn

im gonna sob they look so innocent pleaseee 😭😭😭
also yes EMBARRASSED CORNWALL <33
sametdze
lot has happened since i was beddy byeing
Achromalia
a little more color...! v rough selections but its something

(hi samet!! o/)

lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

(hi samet!! o/)

THE SILLYY
westtle
McEndu
t
westtle
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

(hi samet!! o/)

THE SILLYY
i think ill have to return to this another time;; i fell asleep and am very low energy, but thank you for staying and enjoying!!!
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

(hi samet!! o/)

THE SILLYY
i think ill have to return to this another time;; i fell asleep and am very low energy, but thank you for staying and enjoying!!!
np!!! <33
still wokin on mine haha 😅
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

(hi samet!! o/)

THE SILLYY
np!!! <33
gl!!! i might actually continue but
yea i just needed a break in general

raghhh theyre gonna be so adorable q-q
CreamStarlight
bop!
answering...
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

(hi samet!! o/)

THE SILLYY
np!!! <33
gl!!! i might actually continue but
yea i just needed a break in general

raghhh theyre gonna be so adorable q-q
heheheheh im so excited <333
and tysm!! ^^
westtle
Achromalia
exhaustion... why is everything so tiring when im not doing anything...? everything feels so slow and empty
reffty_gag

idk why i put this, but hello o/
Achromalia
hello reffty!!! welcome back o/ ^^

but also like,, what even is that video, lol
reffty_gag
bruh.
westtle
sametdze
reffty_gag
saudi arabia
sametdze