lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

laughing through the day,
thinking you are never boring...

exhaustion
ive overestimated how far i could rely on people to be active

+ really really overestimated
i will try to be more active
mmnn, i'm sorry, no if you do have things to do then it's absolutely ok to feel ok with continuing to do them however you like to;; i'm assuming a lot by saying this, so if i'm misinterpreting by disclaiming this, then... maybe i was overthinking it oops;;

because i actually don't mean to obligate people if they're busy... you have art you love to make and interests you love to explore, people you love to spend time with. i'm definitely contradicting myself by saying this after i've already made my other posts while being sad i didnt do as well at this game as i wanted to, but both parts are sincere:

i want for more people to play this game actively, but i can't conscionably neglect that people have lives outside of this unlike myself (not intended to insult myself, it's a meaningful distinction to make because of the time that it allows me that most people here do not have)

idk, this is just so you know;; and i can't reasonably/justifiably assume anything of how you feel about this thread or how you like to spend your time, so everything i'm saying is kind of blind. i'm trusting that you will know how to discern whether you want to do which things! i am passionate about this forum game, but i don't want to drag anyone down with me if they aren't willing y'know :c people are not myself and my interests are not theirs

if i misinterpreted and just assumed off of nothing though then like, it is ok to say so! if not then i hope whatever you do could freely be what you want to do, and i hope you might be free to use your understanding of your needs in whatever way you might intend to
westtle
Achromalia
sleepy...
westtle
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

exhaustion

mmnn, i'm sorry, no if you do have things to do then it's absolutely ok to feel ok with continuing to do them however you like to;; i'm assuming a lot by saying this, so if i'm misinterpreting by disclaiming this, then... maybe i was overthinking it oops;;

because i actually don't mean to obligate people if they're busy... you have art you love to make and interests you love to explore, people you love to spend time with. i'm definitely contradicting myself by saying this after i've already made my other posts while being sad i didnt do as well at this game as i wanted to, but both parts are sincere:

i want for more people to play this game actively, but i can't conscionably neglect that people have lives outside of this unlike myself (not intended to insult myself, it's a meaningful distinction to make because of the time that it allows me that most people here do not have)

idk, this is just so you know;; and i can't reasonably/justifiably assume anything of how you feel about this thread or how you like to spend your time, so everything i'm saying is kind of blind. i'm trusting that you will know how to discern whether you want to do which things! i am passionate about this forum game, but i don't want to drag anyone down with me if they aren't willing y'know :c people are not myself and my interests are not theirs

if i misinterpreted and just assumed off of nothing though then like, it is ok to say so! if not then i hope whatever you do could freely be what you want to do, and i hope you might be free to use your understanding of your needs in whatever way you might intend to
you're alright! i am always busy with something related to art/animation, but i love posting here,, makes me feel like im being cool

Achromalia wrote:

sleepy...
same ngl
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

exhaustion

you're alright! i am always busy with something related to art/animation, but i love posting here,, makes me feel like im being cool
i see ^^ ok cool

im kinda halfway done with expunged.... but i accidentally used a high-effort artstyle and now everything is detailed and it's harder to make the expressions feel as fun as your reference,, wahhh but im really happy with it so far, i just wish my computer could communicate with the website hosts of discord & catbox because they dont respond to any ping requests (today i re-learned that theyre basically a way of telling how long it takes for them to load/respond after you click to open a website), i always get "request timed out" so idk it might be a long time until i can send images :c at least i can save my ms paint files....

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

sleepy...
same ngl
yeah,,
westtle
reffty_gag
hello im back as usual o/
Achromalia
hello-hello :p
reffty_gag

reffty_gag wrote:

BIG PTS GAINED 🤑🤑🤑

quote this if you gain a big pts
sametdze
BIG PTS GAINED 🤑🤑🤑

Achromalia
lil pts <3
sametdze

sametdze wrote:

BIG PTS GAINED 🤑🤑🤑

Achromalia
oooh pointy!

...hmm, how has the life timeline been so far?
reffty_gag
bruh
westtle
reffty_gag
MY FIRST MUZUKASHII (HARD) FC ON TAIKO WEB LETSGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Achromalia

reffty_gag wrote:

MY FIRST MUZUKASHII (HARD) FC ON TAIKO WEB LETSGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

oooo full combo!!!! proud of you :O
westtle
Achromalia
a lil bit pointy :>
reffty_gag
:>
Achromalia
~!!!~
westtle
Achromalia
🤑🤑🤑 [ ~ MODERATE PROFIT ~ ] 🤑🤑🤑
(RANK: C+)

westtle
Achromalia
(RANK: B)

sametdze
me when jackpot (anything above 15 min is jackpot for me)
westtle
Achromalia
(RANK: A-)

westtle
reffty_gag
BIG PTS GAINED 🤑🤑🤑

Achromalia
point?

pointpointpoint???

poipoipoipoipoi??????

popopopopopopopopo?????????

i have regrets, i shouldve thought this through

~ +.✦°°✦.+ ~

westtle wrote:

April 10, 2021.

I'm trapped. Trapped in this land called "
Thread Necromancy".
I found this land a few days ago, but everytime i try to leave... I always found myself back to this place.

No matter how much time passed, it's the same.

Is there a way out of here? Is there even an escape?

There's no escape.

I decided to accept my fate, but there's still a lot of things that i still don't know about this place.

Wait, what was that? I think it's time for me to-

[You tried to read the rest of it but it was covered in "
Thread Necromancy".]
Mysdibule
nous aimons le mec tofu
BluePyTheWDeer_
Hello
Mysdibule
westtle

Achromalia wrote:

westtle wrote:

April 10, 2021.

Thread Necromancy".
I found this land a few days ago, but everytime i try to leave... I always found myself back to this place.

There's no escape.

I decided to accept my fate, but there's still a lot of things that i still don't know about this place.

Thread Necromancy".]
"i can feel the cringe coming back to me."
Mysdibule
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

exhaustion

i see ^^ ok cool

im kinda halfway done with expunged.... but i accidentally used a high-effort artstyle and now everything is detailed and it's harder to make the expressions feel as fun as your reference,, wahhh but im really happy with it so far, i just wish my computer could communicate with the website hosts of discord & catbox because they dont respond to any ping requests (today i re-learned that theyre basically a way of telling how long it takes for them to load/respond after you click to open a website), i always get "request timed out" so idk it might be a long time until i can send images :c at least i can save my ms paint files....

lostsilver wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

sleepy...
same ngl
yeah,,
im hyped!!!! :33
Mysdibule
BluePyTheWDeer_
Element of Surprise
sametdze
Achromalia

westtle wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

westtle wrote:

April 10, 2021.

Thread Necromancy".

There's no escape.

Thread Necromancy".]
i genuinely enjoyed the effort in it, and your other posts in ot. i was curious to see when you initially visited tn and i found that near the back-end of your post history. it was endearing, and i kind of wish you spoke more often, though i don't intend to obligate you with anything.

also, i didn't realize you were like, my platonic ideal of a mouse-only player;; you're what my younger 2020 self wished i could grow to become, and you've seemed impressively dedicated to so many kinds of interests.

that's all on top of very effectively playing tn, to the extent that you really have me realizing my own limitations as a player, and it makes me quite heavy-handed in controlling any element of the game i can in order to compensate

i don't know, you're just really interesting
westtle

Achromalia wrote:

westtle wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

westtle wrote:

April 10, 2021.

Thread Necromancy".

There's no escape.

Thread Necromancy".]
i genuinely enjoyed the effort in it, and your other posts in ot. i was curious to see when you initially visited tn and i found that near the back-end of your post history. it was endearing, and i kind of wish you spoke more often, though i don't intend to obligate you with anything.

also, i didn't realize you were like, my platonic ideal of a mouse-only player;; you're what my younger 2020 self wished i could grow to become, and you've seemed impressively dedicated to so many kinds of interests.

that's all on top of very effectively playing tn, to the extent that you really have me realizing my own limitations as a player, and it makes me quite heavy-handed in controlling any element of the game i can in order to compensate

i don't know, you're just really interesting
":o thanks for saying this (btw i rarely spoke just because i don't know what to say sometimes)."
Achromalia
ah ok, understandable ^^
westtle
BluePyTheWDeer_
lel
lostsilver
haii
Achromalia
hiii ^^

i krrp falling asleep and waking up again.... tired
westtle
Mysdibule
sametdze
someone pulled the fire alarm today at school

whoever did that is an angel from heaven, they saved me from the dreaded english thing
Achromalia
point profit fled away... sleepy chro...

also lmao i forget that people still do that, how convenient~
Mysdibule
reffty_gag
im back babyyyyy

BIG PTS GAINED 🤑🤑🤑

Achromalia
welcome back~
reffty_gag
1K PTS YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Achromalia

reffty_gag wrote:

congratulations!!!! :O
reffty_gag

Achromalia wrote:

reffty_gag wrote:

NP <333333333
Achromalia
!!!!
sametdze
hey hey hey, jackpot jay!
sametdze
fml
westtle
reffty_gag
bro is doubleposting :bruh:
Achromalia
reffty_gag
imagine there was an OT LAN or smth
sametdze
maybe i can save my fallen 100 points..
Achromalia

with due time :>

westtle
lostsilver

reffty_gag wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

reffty_gag wrote:

NP <333333333
congrats, reffty!!

also hello everyonee <3
Achromalia
hello! <3
sametdze
hi?
Achromalia
westtle
reffty_gag
im back ever again as always
BluePyTheWDeer_
Hello
Achromalia
bloopy,,,,
hello o/
lostsilver
but when he loves me i feel like i'm floating
when he calls me pretty i feel like somebody
even when we fade eventually to nothing,
you will always be my favorite form of loving <3

(cloud 9 - beach bunny [might animate this song with my versions of expunged and bendu ngl lol])
westtle

lostsilver wrote:

(cloud 9 - beach bunny [might animate this song with my versions of expunged and bendu ngl lol])
"this a great song (with a great osu map)."
lostsilver

westtle wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

"this a great song (with a great osu map)."
hehe i love this song so muchh :3
reffty_gag
after a thousend attempt, I FINALLY FCED THIS LETSGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

mamahku pasti bangga :)
Achromalia
"as i walk in my sleep, this world whispers a dead glossolalia in my ear."

"i am patient."

"i will wait my turn as my sisters did before me."

. . .

"fallow is a curse for those unfit. whether by sickness, treason, circumstance, or fate..."
"...fallow is the name bestowed upon those who do not deserve a place in the world."

"my sisters and i took the name willingly."
"many do, by pride of their alterity or by pre-emption of their inevitable exile."

"[====], the eldest, and myself, the youngest, had abandoned our blood families and shed our given names. [========] had been an urchin. [=====] spoke not of her life, save the last several years."

"the curse isolates the fallow from all those who are not."
"it bars us from care, compassion, empathy, trust."

"we had been, all of us, terribly sick. and now i was alone."
"it took me forty-six minutes to get back to the farm."
lostsilver

reffty_gag wrote:

after a thousend attempt, I FINALLY FCED THIS LETSGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

mamahku pasti bangga :)
congrats!!!!

Achromalia wrote:

"i am patient."

. . .

"fallow is a curse for those unfit. whether by sickness, treason, circumstance, or fate..."
"...fallow is the name bestowed upon those who do not deserve a place in the world."

"many do, by pride of their alterity or by pre-emption of their inevitable exile."

"[====], the eldest, and myself, the youngest, had abandoned our blood families and shed our given names. [========] had been an urchin. [=====] spoke not of her life, save the last several years."

whoa
reffty_gag

Achromalia wrote:

"i am patient."

. . .

do you write a novel ?? If you write it, im gonna buy it real quick
Achromalia
you have all been duped!! japed!! bamboozled!!!! <3

i should've written that it wasn't mine;; but it does inspire me a lot! i'm sorry lol i was just very happy to rediscover this game for a moment. i want to make narrative games like this, so... maybe, in a way, i might someday "write a novel"

you can find the quotes within the first five minutes of the playthrough here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUuhgcdBFSA

and this is one of my favorite songs from it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK-O0SvwoIw

westtle
BluePyTheWDeer_
I'm Bloopy now
Achromalia
u bloopy now :>
Achromalia
...nah~

at this point, i would rather lose 100 instead of seeing tofu friend gain ~240 or more
sametdze

reffty_gag wrote:

misread that as im black ever again
Achromalia

sametdze wrote:

reffty_gag wrote:

misread that as im black ever again
lol what

Achromalia wrote: