OMG THE TOFU GUY IS BACK
Achromalia
tofu guy <3
sametdze
now that i think about it it's probably not worth it
Achromalia
but what happened to your andre kriegman :c
sametdze
while i definitely do love zero day, i dont think making andre my whole thing would be a good idea. i mean look at what happened to me and trains. i made trains my whole thing, and now i have nothing notable to my name other than "the railfan".
westtle
sametdze
westtle
sametdze
Achromalia
i think you have a lot that's notable to your name, although i imagine that how i personally think of you might not necessarily change that "local railfan" impression you notice in general... idk, in my perspective you arent just a list of deep specific interests, you're also a network of congruent characteristics of personality, youre built by lots of decisions youve made that are reflected through your actions and interactions with us in the forums and others irl. youve made efforts to make off-topic interesting and funny, and although there is the possibility i might even conflict with some of your tastes for which things you find funny/interesting, i cant really deny this: whatever effect it doesnt have on me, it probably at least does have an endearing impression for other people :>

or, at least, they probably are satisfied with the sametdze, who also happens to be a railfan, and had a variety of thoughts that built up to becoming a gunfreak, and possibly something else in the future-- but youre also a relatively pleasant onlooker. you make people laugh, and you've made a thread about finding experiences where people recognize other people who made them laugh

im getting super carried away, uh, saudi arabia
i dont mind if you do have some new kind of interest to share, im interested to see what happens next
and if there isnt anything to share, still cool, no harm in that ^^
sametdze
now this.. this made me smile. come to think of it, whenever someone in OT writes big paragraphs like these, it always makes me smile, even if its not about me. you da goat achro!
reffty_gag
"screw miku, all you need is KATE BUSH"
lostsilver
good morning everyone!!
Achromalia
gm lostie o/ hello again reffty

i wonder what'll happen today...

sametdze wrote:

now this.. this made me smile. come to think of it, whenever someone in OT writes big paragraphs like these, it always makes me smile, even if its not about me. you da goat achro!
aw ;v; that's actually so sweet to hear, or uh,,, i mean,,, yeah! no problem dude-bro, glad to hear it :>
reffty_gag
when the first time i see Achro, i'd thinks that she is just a new forum games poster just like annarazy. But when i see older thread (like this), GODDAMMIT HOLY SSIBAL 6 YEARS AGO !!??
Achromalia

reffty_gag wrote:

when the first time i see Achro, i'd thinks that she is just a new forum games poster just like annarazy. But when i see older thread (like this), GODDAMMIT HOLY SSIBAL 6 YEARS AGO !!??
im
o l d
; - ;

(not really, but six years is a lot of time. i was so different then compared to now, and so emo;; idk, i have regrets)
reffty_gag

Achromalia wrote:

reffty_gag wrote:

im
o l d
; - ;

(not really, but six years is a lot of time. i was so different then compared to now, and so emo;; idk, i have regrets)
now i feels like a random kid in a group of old people
westtle
reffty_gag
oh, alo bang o/
westtle

reffty_gag wrote:

oh, alo bang o/
"alo selamat malam o/."
BluePyTheWDeer_
Don't ever stop, from night to day,
Achromalia
exhausted from no sleep :c

wonder how personal art has gone for lostie,,

reffty is probably sleeping, westtle is probably lurking from time to time. bloopy is doing Something Somewhere, idk

drawing... maybe someone will be lucky twice
BluePyTheWDeer_
Your words to say are
westtle
[i][/i]
BluePyTheWDeer_
I'm so lucky lucky
Achromalia
you really are so lucky o.o;;

"i'm so lucky, lucky
i'm so lovely, lovely"
BluePyTheWDeer_
I'm so lovely lovely
sametdze
you can kill yourself, i promise it wont help
now every single day i just wanna hear you sayin :D
BluePyTheWDeer_
you can fool yourself, I promise it will help,
now every single day I just wanna hear you saying
sametdze
im so lucky lucky, im so lucky lucky
Achromalia
"i'm so lovely lovely,
i'm so lovely lovely~"

oh no everyone left ;o;
westtle
Achromalia
what happens next...?

what a lonely place.
lostsilver
sorry guys :((
i've been busy today.......
Achromalia
aaaa im late hi;;
replcu
:think:
Achromalia
:wave:

so hungry...

in any case, good morning in advance, reffty o/ goodnight in advance, lostsilver o/

maybe i will dream a little more
westtle
sametdze
school was ok today
reffty_gag
elo o/ im back
show more