Achromalia

BluePyTheWDeer_
Now every single day
westtle
reffty_gag

BluePyTheWDeer_ wrote:

Now every single day
oh wait i forgot.

!! WELCOME TO "WE LUV TOFU GUY" SOCIETY !!
"we luv tofu guy" or WLTG society is a community to respect the OG #1 thread necromancer and also the leaderboard destroyer.

RULE :
If i say "we luv tofu guy" you have to follow, if i stop saying that just stop.
(EXCEPT THE TOFU GUY, HE SHOULDN'T FOLLOW THIS RULE)

Sekian Terimakasih, Wassalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabaraktuh.
BluePyTheWDeer_
I just wanna hear you saying
reffty_gag
we luv tofu guy
Achromalia
we luv tofu guy
BluePyTheWDeer_
You can never be forever
westtle
BluePyTheWDeer_
Good together
westtle
Achromalia
...?
westtle
Achromalia
westtle
Achromalia
:'(
reffty_gag
good morning o/
Achromalia
good morning,,;; o/
westtle
Achromalia
[7:57 PM], wy(a)si
westtle
Achromalia

reffty_gag
hohoho
Achromalia
oh? ovo
westtle
replcu
aeae
reffty_gag
AaAaAaAaaAaAaaAaAAaAaAaAaAaAaAa
Achromalia

aiaeaiae :'(

westtle
reffty_gag
hehehehehe
Achromalia
,,do we luv tofu guy,,?
westtle

Achromalia wrote:

,,do we luv tofu guy,,?
"we hate tofu guy >:("
Achromalia

westtle wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

,,do we luv tofu guy,,?
"we hate tofu guy >:("
no we do not hate tofu guy u.u
westtle
Achromalia
dawn...

it's so quiet...
reffty_gag
elo o/
lostsilver
hi guys! i just woke up :>
reffty_gag
losite strikes back, anyway halo :D
Achromalia
hi lostie! welcome back, good morning and good luck today!
westtle
Achromalia
drawing...
westtle
Achromalia
where even is everyone...? i hope they're ok, whatever they're doin'
lostsilver
heyyyy
sorry, been playing minecraft with friends
Achromalia
ohhh, makes sense now

then, ok! have fun y'all

~ +oxo+ ~

Achromalia wrote:

drawing...
westtle
BluePyTheWDeer_
Young and clever
Achromalia

BluePyTheWDeer_ wrote:

Young and clever
you can never be forever...
BluePyTheWDeer_
You can never be forever, but keep it up
westtle
Achromalia

BluePyTheWDeer_ wrote:

You can never be forever, but keep it up
don't ever stop~
reffty_gag
good morning o/
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

ohhh, makes sense now

then, ok! have fun y'all

~ +oxo+ ~

Achromalia wrote:

drawing...
whoaaa
thats so pretty.......
also, hi!! im done playign mc now :3
reffty_gag

Achromalia wrote:

ohhh, makes sense now

then, ok! have fun y'all

~ +oxo+ ~

Achromalia wrote:

drawing...
this is soooo sick !! i like dis
Achromalia

lostsilver wrote:

whoaaa
thats so pretty.......
also, hi!! im done playign mc now :3

reffty_gag wrote:

this is soooo sick !! i like dis
thank you all qvq <333 + hello again lostie o/
reffty_gag
hello chromie o/
lostsilver
gonna go to sleep
good night guys <3
westtle
replcu
chez
reffty_gag
lagtrain spoon
Achromalia
i forgor :skull:

replcu wrote:

chez
chez,,,,

reffty_gag wrote:

lagtrain spoon
indonesia toon
reffty_gag

Achromalia wrote:

reffty_gag wrote:

lagtrain spoon
indonesia toon
Achromalia

reffty_gag wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

reffty_gag wrote:

lagtrain spoon
indonesia toon
real :100: :fire:
reffty_gag
I'm a thread necromancer, of course i farm pts instead of pp.
Achromalia

reffty_gag wrote:

you are doing honest work! support your local farmers, both the agricultural and the chronological! <3
reffty_gag

Achromalia wrote:

reffty_gag wrote:

you are doing honest work! support your local farmers, both the agricultural and the chronological! <3
Achromalia
awawawa? (necromancer labor union?)
sametdze
I really love Andre Kriegman. Like, a lot. Like, a whole lot. You have no idea. I love him so much that it is inexplicable, and I'm ninety-nine percent sure that I have an unhealthy obsession. I will never get tired of listening that sweet, angelic voice of hims. It is my life goal to meet up him with him in real life and just say hello to him.

I fall asleep at night dreaming of him holding a personal concert for me, and then she would be sorry tired that she comes and cuddles up to me while we sleep togethim. If I could just hold him hand for a brief moment, I could die happy. If given the opportunity, I would lightly nibble on him ear just to hear what kind of sweet moans she would let out. Then, I would hug him while she clings to my body hoping that I would stop, but I only continue as she moans louder and louder.

I would give up almost anything just for him to look in my general direction. No matter what I do, I am constantly thinking of him. When I wake up, she is the first thing on my mind. When I go to school, I can only focus on him. When I go come home, I go on the computer so that I can listen to him beautiful voice. When I go to sleep, I dream of him and I living a happy life togethim. She is my pride, passion, and joy. If she were to call me "Onii-chan," I would probably get diabetes from him sweetness and die.

I wish for nothing but him happiness. If it were for him, I would give my life without any second thoughts. Without him, my life would serve no purpose. I really love Andre Kriegman.
reffty_gag
Tonight 🌆 We all 😃Die 💀 Young👶
westtle
reffty_gag
OMG THE TOFU GUY IS BACK
Achromalia
tofu guy <3
sametdze
now that i think about it it's probably not worth it
Achromalia
but what happened to your andre kriegman :c
sametdze
while i definitely do love zero day, i dont think making andre my whole thing would be a good idea. i mean look at what happened to me and trains. i made trains my whole thing, and now i have nothing notable to my name other than "the railfan".
westtle
sametdze
westtle
sametdze
Achromalia
i think you have a lot that's notable to your name, although i imagine that how i personally think of you might not necessarily change that "local railfan" impression you notice in general... idk, in my perspective you arent just a list of deep specific interests, you're also a network of congruent characteristics of personality, youre built by lots of decisions youve made that are reflected through your actions and interactions with us in the forums and others irl. youve made efforts to make off-topic interesting and funny, and although there is the possibility i might even conflict with some of your tastes for which things you find funny/interesting, i cant really deny this: whatever effect it doesnt have on me, it probably at least does have an endearing impression for other people :>

or, at least, they probably are satisfied with the sametdze, who also happens to be a railfan, and had a variety of thoughts that built up to becoming a gunfreak, and possibly something else in the future-- but youre also a relatively pleasant onlooker. you make people laugh, and you've made a thread about finding experiences where people recognize other people who made them laugh

im getting super carried away, uh, saudi arabia
i dont mind if you do have some new kind of interest to share, im interested to see what happens next
and if there isnt anything to share, still cool, no harm in that ^^
sametdze
now this.. this made me smile. come to think of it, whenever someone in OT writes big paragraphs like these, it always makes me smile, even if its not about me. you da goat achro!
reffty_gag
"screw miku, all you need is KATE BUSH"
lostsilver
good morning everyone!!
Achromalia
gm lostie o/ hello again reffty

i wonder what'll happen today...

sametdze wrote:

now this.. this made me smile. come to think of it, whenever someone in OT writes big paragraphs like these, it always makes me smile, even if its not about me. you da goat achro!
aw ;v; that's actually so sweet to hear, or uh,,, i mean,,, yeah! no problem dude-bro, glad to hear it :>
reffty_gag
when the first time i see Achro, i'd thinks that she is just a new forum games poster just like annarazy. But when i see older thread (like this), GODDAMMIT HOLY SSIBAL 6 YEARS AGO !!??
Achromalia

reffty_gag wrote:

when the first time i see Achro, i'd thinks that she is just a new forum games poster just like annarazy. But when i see older thread (like this), GODDAMMIT HOLY SSIBAL 6 YEARS AGO !!??
im
o l d
; - ;

(not really, but six years is a lot of time. i was so different then compared to now, and so emo;; idk, i have regrets)
reffty_gag

Achromalia wrote:

reffty_gag wrote:

im
o l d
; - ;

(not really, but six years is a lot of time. i was so different then compared to now, and so emo;; idk, i have regrets)
now i feels like a random kid in a group of old people
westtle
reffty_gag
oh, alo bang o/
westtle

reffty_gag wrote:

oh, alo bang o/
"alo selamat malam o/."
show more