forum

Worst Game You've Ever Played

posted
Total Posts
show more
Yuzeyun

Pierate wrote:

I have this owo

Also it doesn't seem to run properly on my comp I wanted to break the speed of light in reverse
Fight69
Alexandra Ledermann 4.
laport

_Gezo_ wrote:

Pierate wrote:

I have this owo

Also it doesn't seem to run properly on my comp I wanted to break the speed of light in reverse
try this game instead http://www.germantrucksimulator.com/ or this http://www.eurotrucksimulator.com/

and they are developing this atm http://blog.scssoft.com/2011/02/working ... movie.html
Sander-Don
big rigs is actually a very stimulating truck racing experience.
i for one enjoy it and play it daily.
Vext_old
Oh god Big Rigs, I forgot all about that game... and I use the term game loosely.
NElectron
Worst Game I've played? Superman 64. period
pikachublue
dr jekyl and mr. hyde (nes).my work heres done.
Vext_old

pikachublue wrote:

dr jekyl and mr. hyde (nes).my work heres done.
That game has seriously deep undertones.
JordanFreeman
Sonic the Hedgehog 2006.

So much hype. So much childish hype. Then, so much CRUSHING letdown.
rust45

JordanFreeman wrote:

Sonic the Hedgehog 2006.

Honestly, the game may be bad, but I don't think it deserves all the hate. There are much worse games in the world and the only reason why this one gets so much attention is because "OMG it's SONIC!"
Pokebis

Vext wrote:

pikachublue wrote:

hurrdurr i watch AVGN
hurrdurr i watch AVGN
Let's see some more games he hasn't done.

Also, I really dislike Shadow of the Colossus and Monster Hunter.
Certainly not "worst game" material, but the games are made out to be with the best and frankly I don't enjoy them one bit.
Vext_old

Pokebis wrote:

Also, I really dislike Shadow of the Colossus
Blasphemy, this is my second favorite game of all time.
07 Ghost
Superman 64 is hell.
rust45

Vext wrote:

Pokebis wrote:

Also, I really dislike Shadow of the Colossus
Blasphemy, this is my second favorite game of all time.
Good for you, now stop trying to tell people their opinions are wrong.
And btw, I can actually understand why someone wouldn't like Shadow of the Colossus, perhaps you should think about such things before you post stupid things.
awp
as far as I'm concerned, Shadows of the Colossus is good, but it gets worse the farther you get into it

because it takes slightly longer to get to the bosses.

The game made no effort to draw me into the world at all, so I've got no reason to admire the scenery or any subtle sort of "lore" or history found in its design. I just want to climb and stab really big things, and it takes longer and longer to get to that part through each iteration.
Pokebis
I quit playing after my horse flipped upside down.
Vext_old

rust45 wrote:

perhaps you should think about such things before you post stupid things.
No.
Cyclohexane
Transformers on the Famicom. I tried it on an emulator just to see how bad it was.

It was bad.
Miisael_old
World of Warcraft, except I didn't play it lol! I got to the character creation screen and saw how ugly all the designs were.
Exit game, Uninstall.
hinamizawan

Miisael wrote:

World of Warcraft, except I didn't play it lol! I got to the character creation screen and saw how ugly all the designs were.
Exit game, Uninstall.
Except I uninstalled it 2 times, addicting? LMFAO so boring.
f e a r
Sacred 2.. /facepalm
Shota

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

Shootinglight wrote:

Any arcade game from the 1980s.
I stopped reading here.
XD Nice
Hiryuu_old
In my opinion i would say Minecraft and World of Warcraft.. especially WoW..it's SOO boring i played at my friends place for a while and i wanted my minutes back that i wasted on that game and for minecraft.. seriously what did the creators smoke to create that abomination <.<
Topic Starter
Mogsy
Minecraft's about as good as the effort you actually put into it.
Pokebis
No, no. It's much worse than that.
The funny thing is a long time ago I was diagnosed with Aspergers (by a 4reel doctor), but I find Minecraft to be incredibly boring. I had more fun in create mode a long time ago.
adam2046
Pokebis too cool for everything.
Kurokami

Nexus Reaper wrote:

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2.
Boring shit.
I am agree, it is not the best, but not the worst game and it's KH so it will never be the worst. Anyway, I'm think all Fifa and Formula game suck. I hate them all.
Micaela Mousiki
Winter Games (NES)

I didn't understand that game AT ALL.
I just felt it was just pushing buttons randomly.
Kurokami

Micaela Mousiki wrote:

Winter Games (NES)

OMG! I am laughing but I'm understand your problem. I got the same with one of my games, but I don't remember what is the game title and I'm sell it already. -_-
Micaela Mousiki

Shauni8 wrote:

Micaela Mousiki wrote:

Winter Games (NES)

OMG! I am laughing but I'm understand your problem. I got the same with one of my games, but I don't remember what is the game title and I'm sell it already. -_-
Haha! ^^ Even my twin brother (Who happens to play better at games) didn't understand the game too xDD
Ah, I hate when I forget game titles DX
Vext_old
I still hate the Forza games.
AzureKikinak
Quantum Theory (360)
Micaela Mousiki
Oh I forgot about this one:
Mario is missing

Another game I never knew how to clear it ¬¬
Plus, it was kind of boring and I didn't learn anything at all (From what I heard, it was supposed to be educational)
Wojjan

rust45 wrote:

JordanFreeman wrote:

Sonic the Hedgehog 2006.

Honestly, the game may be bad, but I don't think it deserves all the hate. There are much worse games in the world and the only reason why this one gets so much attention is because "OMG it's SONIC!"
Micaela Mousiki

Wojjan wrote:

Wow...That sucks, alot. D:
Kurokami
I was see some glitch before but this video gives the perfect picture. So this game was really the best sh*t. :D
Haseo_old
World of Warcraft is a waste of money and time.
Kurokami

Haseo wrote:

World of Warcraft is a waste of money and time.
You are the man. :D So true and I hate that game. X_X
rust45
The Pokemon Dream World.

I used to use it all the time so I could try to get some of the awesome Pokemon you can get off of there. But it has so much crap about it that makes it painful to log on to do the stuff you need to do to get the awesome Pokemon. The only reason why I would go onto dream world now is if I find out they release something really useful for the actual games.
Reoreo123
Build-a-bear workshop v . v
show more