forum

Worst Game You've Ever Played

posted
Total Posts
show more
Miisael_old
World of Warcraft, except I didn't play it lol! I got to the character creation screen and saw how ugly all the designs were.
Exit game, Uninstall.
hinamizawan

Miisael wrote:

World of Warcraft, except I didn't play it lol! I got to the character creation screen and saw how ugly all the designs were.
Exit game, Uninstall.
Except I uninstalled it 2 times, addicting? LMFAO so boring.
f e a r
Sacred 2.. /facepalm
Shota

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

Shootinglight wrote:

Any arcade game from the 1980s.
I stopped reading here.
XD Nice
Hiryuu_old
In my opinion i would say Minecraft and World of Warcraft.. especially WoW..it's SOO boring i played at my friends place for a while and i wanted my minutes back that i wasted on that game and for minecraft.. seriously what did the creators smoke to create that abomination <.<
Topic Starter
Mogsy
Minecraft's about as good as the effort you actually put into it.
Pokebis
No, no. It's much worse than that.
The funny thing is a long time ago I was diagnosed with Aspergers (by a 4reel doctor), but I find Minecraft to be incredibly boring. I had more fun in create mode a long time ago.
adam2046
Pokebis too cool for everything.
Kurokami

Nexus Reaper wrote:

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2.
Boring shit.
I am agree, it is not the best, but not the worst game and it's KH so it will never be the worst. Anyway, I'm think all Fifa and Formula game suck. I hate them all.
Micaela Mousiki
Winter Games (NES)

I didn't understand that game AT ALL.
I just felt it was just pushing buttons randomly.
Kurokami

Micaela Mousiki wrote:

Winter Games (NES)

OMG! I am laughing but I'm understand your problem. I got the same with one of my games, but I don't remember what is the game title and I'm sell it already. -_-
Micaela Mousiki

Shauni8 wrote:

Micaela Mousiki wrote:

Winter Games (NES)

OMG! I am laughing but I'm understand your problem. I got the same with one of my games, but I don't remember what is the game title and I'm sell it already. -_-
Haha! ^^ Even my twin brother (Who happens to play better at games) didn't understand the game too xDD
Ah, I hate when I forget game titles DX
Vext_old
I still hate the Forza games.
AzureKikinak
Quantum Theory (360)
Micaela Mousiki
Oh I forgot about this one:
Mario is missing

Another game I never knew how to clear it ¬¬
Plus, it was kind of boring and I didn't learn anything at all (From what I heard, it was supposed to be educational)
Wojjan

rust45 wrote:

JordanFreeman wrote:

Sonic the Hedgehog 2006.

So much hype. So much childish hype. Then, so much CRUSHING letdown.
Honestly, the game may be bad, but I don't think it deserves all the hate. There are much worse games in the world and the only reason why this one gets so much attention is because "OMG it's SONIC!"
Micaela Mousiki

Wojjan wrote:

Wow...That sucks, alot. D:
Kurokami
I was see some glitch before but this video gives the perfect picture. So this game was really the best sh*t. :D
Haseo_old
World of Warcraft is a waste of money and time.
Kurokami

Haseo wrote:

World of Warcraft is a waste of money and time.
You are the man. :D So true and I hate that game. X_X
rust45
The Pokemon Dream World.

I used to use it all the time so I could try to get some of the awesome Pokemon you can get off of there. But it has so much crap about it that makes it painful to log on to do the stuff you need to do to get the awesome Pokemon. The only reason why I would go onto dream world now is if I find out they release something really useful for the actual games.
Reoreo123
Build-a-bear workshop v . v
RageTH
Minecraft.
inb4 1 page of cursing rage
JulyXC
Mario, everyone seems to like it but i find it really boring.
Hyguys
league of legends
everyone seems to like it but i find it really boring.
^
Cloudy
I remember spending hours back in the day trying to get Battlecruiser3K to run for five minutes without crashing for no reason.
XK2238
Digimon World 4.

Unnecessary respawns anytime I return to a previously visited room.
Rick--
counter 7
i don't know how my friend like this pathetic game...
hoihoisoi
Runescape

Played it for 5 mins, and then I never returned. A lot of my friends use to play that game back in the day.
Haseo_old

XK2238 wrote:

Digimon World 4.
DW4 was great in my opinion, but the leveling and Digivolving curve was horrendous. I already got ClavisAngemon and Beelzemon with Dorumon, but I gave my disc to a friend, since I borrowed it from her.
awp
I haven't played it yet, but after watching hours of Desert Bus (Sega CD), I'm tempted to say that's one of the most boring games ever made.

An HD remake was very recently released on the mobile platform (iOS and Android) and I'm kind of curious to give it a spin

For those not familiar with Desert Bus, I'll give an explanation of it:

You drive a coach bus from Tuscon to Las Vegas and back. Your bus caps at 45mph, and the journey takes roughly 8 hours to complete, one way. Each time you reach a destination you receive a point.

The road is perfectly straight and there is no traffic. The challenge of the game, however, lies in the fact that the wheel doesn't rest at a neutral heading and has a slight list to the right, so if you don't correct the wheel every few seconds or so, the bus will go off the road and crash. If you crash, you're towed back to the start in real time. So if you crashed six hours into the trip, it takes six more before you can start playing again.

If you stop the bus for long enough, it will over-heat and break down. Same towing rules apply.

The start button honks the horn. There is no pause button. To score a point, you must play this game for eight hours straight.
Two_old
already posted something but I forget what

all I know is heroes of newerth is a contender
VisualInfinity
S4 League... waste of lifetime.
Rii_old_1

this shit costed 50 euros and wasn't even fun D:
last time I bought something.
bomber34
Deus Ex 2 - Invisible War
I hate this game ... it is horrible
Salvage
world of warcraft by far
Two_old

VisualInfinity wrote:

S4 League... waste of lifetime.
you troll
Pokebis
I didn't really like S4 either. The game was meh and the net code was utter balls.
Ivalset
That's because you were bad at it.
Pokebis
Nope.
show more