forum

Feedback needed

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Chalunaria
Hi everyone,

I've been playing osu! for several years, and I just finished making my first osu!mania beatmap. I've read through all the rules, and I could use some feedback to improve my mapping. Is this the right place to do so? Or is there another forum/discussion?

beatmapsets/2172588#mania/4585991
Stompy_
If you are looking for mapping specific feedback a better place to go turn to would be community/forums/123

This is a forum specifically for mania mapping, over here you can find people who will post feedback and help you with your map.
Topic Starter
Chalunaria

Stompy_ wrote:

If you are looking for mapping specific feedback a better place to go turn to would be community/forums/123

This is a forum specifically for mania mapping, over here you can find people who will post feedback and help you with your map.
Yeah, I'm looking for feedback on the mentioned beatmap specifically. Is this post sufficient, or should I post somewhere else?
Vulkin
This subforum was designed to propose changes to the ranking criteria, not for feedback towards beatmaps. Said ranking criteria can be found at wiki/en/Ranking_criteria

You should make a post in one of the subforums that Stompy_ has linked, so that the poster of one of these subforums can help you with feedback.

Additionally, you might want to read said ranking criteria in order to get some initial reference points on how to improve your beatmap before getting said feedback.

Happy Mapping!
Utiba
Please use the forum that Stompy_ mentioned, this forum just like Vulkin said is used for proposing changes to the ranking criteria.

Have fun mapping.
gzdongsheng
i've moved this out of the Ranking Criteria subforum to the general Mapping Discussion forum, it can be proceeded there or try to post your beatmap in the modding queue subforum's thread as others said
Jason X
As mentioned a few times, this is not the right place to ask for feedback, for this purpose use the Modding Queues, please also read How To Use Modding Queues before you start.
Also, you can use the in-game #modreqs channel or if you need a testplay ask in #mapping, #osu or the other mode related channels.
Topic Starter
Chalunaria
Thank you all for the replies! I will follow them, and keep this thread as a reference guide.