forum

Lia - Farewell Song (Short Ver.)[Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
show more
happy30
I can't let such a nice song have a 128 kbs mp3 file, here use this one >< http://www.mediafire.com/?a26h4qcw7f6fwlk

Offset / Green sections / All ellements in time - 99ms
You might also want to increase the hitsound volume.

maybe include (Short ver.) in the title?

Well, I can't find anything in the maps.
Please fix the mp3 and maybe I can bubble :)
Topic Starter
kanpakyin

happy30 wrote:

I can't let such a nice song have a 128 kbs mp3 file, here use this one >< http://www.mediafire.com/?a26h4qcw7f6fwlk

Offset / Green sections / All ellements in time - 99ms
You might also want to increase the hitsound volume.

maybe include (Short ver.) in the title?

Well, I can't find anything in the maps.
Please fix the mp3 and maybe I can bubble :)
All Done!Thanks for New MP3.
happy30
oh, just a few things before i bubble:

- Fix the kiai time in Vikon so that it matches the other osu!-difficulties
- Fix spinner background, the center is not centered:
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/115512
- Two unsnapped notes in taiko
poisonchan
Uh, guess i'm late, tee'hee >< i'm sorry >:
^^ Pretty nice mapset. :3
Topic Starter
kanpakyin

happy30 wrote:

oh, just a few things before i bubble:

- Fix the kiai time in Vikon so that it matches the other osu!-difficulties Fixed
- Fix spinner background, the center is not centered: hum,Fixed!
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/115512
- Two unsnapped notes in taiko Opps,fixed!
Thanks!
Rukario
Relaxing:
02:22:505 (2) - Short sliders with more than one repeat are confusing for new players.

Tsubasa:
01:21:791 (3) - Make that slider end on the next red tick. Sounds better.
01:56:077 (3) - ^

Vikon:
00:23:220 - Add a note here maybe?
00:29:648 (4) - to actually recreate the rhythm you gotta move this note back to the previous blue tick.
01:51:077 - Either remove the kiai here (because kiais in a break is a nono) or map the small break. I'd suggest the second one.
Topic Starter
kanpakyin

Rukarioman wrote:

Relaxing:
02:22:505 (2) - Short sliders with more than one repeat are confusing for new players. Really? o.o Fixed anyway~

Tsubasa:
01:21:791 (3) - Make that slider end on the next red tick. Sounds better.
01:56:077 (3) - ^ Both fixed and adjust some 1/4

Vikon:
00:23:220 - Add a note here maybe?
00:29:648 (4) - to actually recreate the rhythm you gotta move this note back to the previous blue tick.
01:51:077 - Either remove the kiai here (because kiais in a break is a nono) or map the small break. I'd suggest the second one.Leave to Vikon!
Thanks for modding.
Vikon

Rukarioman wrote:

Relaxing:
Vikon:
00:23:220 - Add a note here maybe? :arrow: Fixed
00:29:648 (4) - to actually recreate the rhythm you gotta move this note back to the previous blue tick. :arrow: Fixed
01:51:077 - Either remove the kiai here (because kiais in a break is a nono) or map the small break. I'd suggest the second one. :arrow: Removed, and also removed the kiai before 02:06:077 (1), since I don't want a kiai be so long ,and in order to emphasis the 2nd kiai (02:06:077)
Download: Lia - Farewell Song (Short Ver.) (kanpakyin) [Vikon After Rukarioman].osu
Topic Starter
kanpakyin
update!
Rukario
Should be alright now. Bubbled~
Shiro
Random bubble check time.

Please reply to this mod saying what you didn't fix (and what you did) and why.
Also, if you have any question, feel free to ask me in-game. :)

General
  1. Add "ending" to the tags of all difficulties ?
  2. The stack leniency is really low in all diffs...
  3. Silencing the ticks sounds quite weird. You managed to make the bass rhythm quite clear, but some of its elements are missing when they could have been made by the ticks.
  4. The "Thanks for playing~" is kinda hidden in the bottom-left corner. Move it right under the "Fin" ? something like this
Relaxing
  1. 00:30:839 (1) - The first beat sounds really weird. It gives the impression you silenced it. Try making it a bit louder so that the normal finish is more clearly hearable ?
  2. 01:07:029 (2) - I'm assuming the clap here is a mistake ? It sounds really off
  3. 01:16:553 (1) - This slider comes too soon after the spinner. Remember new players don't spin well and need time to readjust their aim.
  4. 01:21:553 (2) - This slidertick sounds awfully out of place D: also the last beat of the slider shouldn't be a clap to stay consistent with your clap pattern
  5. 01:36:077 (1) - This slider comes too soon after the spinner. (same as above)
  6. 01:43:220 (1,3) - Except for the first one, these finishes sound out of place to me
  7. 01:50:839 (1) - This slider comes too soon after the spinner. (same as above)
  8. 01:52:029 (2) - This slidertick sounds awfully out of place D: also the last beat of the slider shouldn't be a clap to stay consistent with your clap pattern
  9. 01:53:220 (3) - This 3/4 rhythm sounds quite weird here. I was expecting a rhythm similar to the beginning of the first kiai.
  10. 02:02:267 (3) - For consistency with your clap pattern, remove the clap on the last beat.
  11. 02:06:553 (1) - This slider comes too soon after the spinner. (same as above)
  12. 02:12:743 (2,4) - Except for the first one, these finishes sound really out of place to me.
  13. 02:17:029 (5) - The first slidertick and the middle beat of the slider shouldn't be claps. It sounds really bad, breaks your clap patterns and breaks the soft feeling you had in the hitsounds so far.
  14. 02:21:791 (1) - This note comes too soon after the spinner. (same as above)
Tsubasa
  1. This is way too hard for a Normal. There are way too many 1/4, sometimes in confusing patterns, sometimes in kick sliders, which is in my opinion out of place in a Normal. Now, assuming this is a Hard diff:
  2. The clap placement sounds rather weird at times. I suggest you follow the same clap pattern as in the Relaxing diff - it will add more consistency between the diffs and sound better imo.
  3. 00:29:648 (2) - This slider was completely hidden by a hitburst.
Vikon
  1. 00:56:791 (1,2) - This rhythm was quite confusing to me. I didn't expect the second repeat on (1) at all, and it made me miss all the timing after it.
  2. Use the same kiai as the other diffs ? Yours is the only diff that has a different kiai time
  3. 01:09:886 (3) - I find these claps to sound quite out of place. These sounds are usually expect one white ticks, and you placed them on a blue and a red one...
  4. 01:33:696 (1) - I don't think this new combo is needed ? You've been doing two-notes combo so far
  5. 01:52:743 - The part after this break until the kiai felt weird, because there are beatless gaps, which kills any flow the map was trying to set up and leaves a bad feeling of waiting.
Tenshi
  • Not a big fan of all these jumps... But the diff seems fine.
Taiko
  • Nothing to point out
Popping the bubble for the hidden slider (and I wanted to pop for the wrong lighting dimensions again, but it appears it's not a problem). Make sure you contact me after the fixes for a rebubble.
Sakura
lightning.png is there to add a nice effect during kiai since kiai makes lighting.png flash to the beat even tho you havent hit the notes yet (looks specially cool when playing maps with Hidden) changing the dimmensions to 192x192 would make this effect go away and look more plain, hence i disagree with changing lightning.png's dimmensions

Sorry for being harsh on you Odaril, but i have to disagree first of all i didnt see any hidden slider when playing the map and was able to FC it, and im one of the people that complains the most about hidden stuff on maps, yet i know this kind of excuse wont satisfy you so i got something else, i went and deleted the custom hitbursts and checked the map: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/118889 slider is perfectly visible at the momment you need to hit it.
Vikon
SPOILER

Odaril wrote:

Vikon
  1. 00:56:791 (1,2) - This rhythm was quite confusing to me. I didn't expect the second repeat on (1) at all, and it made me miss all the timing after it. :arrow: ok, removed the 2nd reverse.
  2. Use the same kiai as the other diffs ? Yours is the only diff that has a different kiai time :arrow: no, actually I don't like the shining effect of kiai, so I would like to reduce the kiai lasting time. And also, the mapping part, style are different from different mappers, why can't the kiai also be different?
  3. 01:09:886 (3) - I find these claps to sound quite out of place. These sounds are usually expect one white ticks, and you placed them on a blue and a red one... :arrow: it is the similar pattern with 01:12:743 (3),01:14:648 (1)... the difference is the hitsound, so I change it to S:C1 clap
  4. 01:33:696 (1) - I don't think this new combo is needed ? You've been doing two-notes combo so far :arrow: good idea
  5. 01:52:743 - The part after this break until the kiai felt weird, because there are beatless gaps, which kills any flow the map was trying to set up and leaves a bad feeling of waiting. :arrow: I don't want to make a big gap between this hard difficulty and Tsubasa (normal), so I think a relaxing part is needed for players to rest

Thx~

Download: Lia - Farewell Song (Short Ver.) (kanpakyin) [Vikon after Odaril].osu
Topic Starter
kanpakyin

Odaril wrote:

General
  1. Add "ending" to the tags of all difficulties ? X,This is not a TV size so I won't put a Ending to tag.
  2. The stack leniency is really low in all diffs... However it should be fine during gameplay and rankable,right?
  3. Silencing the ticks sounds quite weird. You managed to make the bass rhythm quite clear, but some of its elements are missing when they could have been made by the ticks. I'm not silent all the tick also I ask some of the player and they don't think it's weird.
  4. The "Thanks for playing~" is kinda hidden in the bottom-left corner. Move it right under the "Fin" ? something like thisLeave to Jojo.
Relaxing
  1. 00:30:839 (1) - The first beat sounds really weird. It gives the impression you silenced it. Try making it a bit louder so that the normal finish is more clearly hearable ? +10% volume.
  2. 01:07:029 (2) - I'm assuming the clap here is a mistake ? It sounds really off X,Listen to the music please,it have a sound really like a clap sound.
  3. 01:16:553 (1) - This slider comes too soon after the spinner. Remember new players don't spin well and need time to readjust their aim.Fixed this one.
  4. 01:21:553 (2) - This slidertick sounds awfully out of place D: also the last beat of the slider shouldn't be a clap to stay consistent with your clap pattern Fixed!
  5. 01:36:077 (1) - This slider comes too soon after the spinner. (same as above) Sorry I don't fix this,"Kiai" should be a high tide part of it,so I can make it more difficult of it.
  6. 01:43:220 (1,3) - Except for the first one, these finishes sound out of place to me 01:44:172- use a whistle to instead of finish,however I won't change (3)- Since (3)- is a accent point,so a finish would be nice.
  7. 01:50:839 (1) - This slider comes too soon after the spinner. (same as above) Fixed this one because new kiai is coming.
  8. 01:52:029 (2) - This slidertick sounds awfully out of place D: also the last beat of the slider shouldn't be a clap to stay consistent with your clap pattern Fixed
  9. 01:53:220 (3) - This 3/4 rhythm sounds quite weird here. I was expecting a rhythm similar to the beginning of the first kiai. I'm using a 3/4 slider to consistent my arrangement,also 3/4 is not really weird here.
  10. 02:02:267 (3) - For consistency with your clap pattern, remove the clap on the last beat. Also use whistle instead of clap.
  11. 02:06:553 (1) - This slider comes too soon after the spinner. (same as above) Think about the vocal,"a" sound is a accect beat so I guess some Finish at 02:06:077 - would be fine,It will sound weird if I increase or reduce the spinner!So keep this.
  12. 02:12:743 (2,4) - Except for the first one, these finishes sound really out of place to me. Same as previous.
  13. 02:17:029 (5) - The first slidertick and the middle beat of the slider shouldn't be claps. It sounds really bad, breaks your clap patterns and breaks the soft feeling you had in the hitsounds so far. Fixed!
  14. 02:21:791 (1) - This note comes too soon after the spinner. (same as above) Fixed!
Tsubasa
  1. This is way too hard for a Normal. There are way too many 1/4, sometimes in confusing patterns, sometimes in kick sliders, which is in my opinion out of place in a Normal. Now, assuming this is a Hard diff: X,I assuming Hard diff should have 1/4 click however this diff doesn't have it,so 1/4 slider is fair to normal!
  2. The clap placement sounds rather weird at times. I suggest you follow the same clap pattern as in the Relaxing diff - it will add more consistency between the diffs and sound better imo. Since this is a guest diff so I respect guest's mapper hitsound taste.
  3. 00:29:648 (2) - This slider was completely hidden by a hitburst. Fixed!
Popping the bubble for the hidden slider (and I wanted to pop for the wrong lighting dimensions again, but it appears it's not a problem). Make sure you contact me after the fixes for a rebubble. You can see what Sakura said.Alao I use this lighting many many times,I guess it's not a problem!
~
JoJo
@Odaril
SPOILER

Odaril wrote:

General
  1. The "Thanks for playing~" is kinda hidden in the bottom-left corner. Move it right under the "Fin" ? something like this
Sorry..Keeping this will be better imo..

Tsubasa
  1. This is way too hard for a Normal. There are way too many 1/4, sometimes in confusing patterns, sometimes in kick sliders, which is in my opinion out of place in a Normal. Now, assuming this is a Hard diff:
  2. The clap placement sounds rather weird at times. I suggest you follow the same clap pattern as in the Relaxing diff - it will add more consistency between the diffs and sound better imo.
  3. 00:29:648 (2) - This slider was completely hidden by a hitburst.
KPY has already fixed them for me.
Thanks ~
Shiro
Vikon: the kiai can be different for guest diffs, that's perfectly fine. I was just suggesting this for consistency.
Sakura: the note DID throw me off while playing and make me combobreak.

Made a few fixes in the Relaxing diff that don't deserve any kudosu.
Everything looks fine now.
Re-bubbled~
Frostmourne
I have waited for this map since I started playing osu!. ;)

wish this beatmap get rank soon \:D/

Star :)
Takuma
Fabulous.
S o r d a
congrats~ :P
Nymph
cool
JoJo
baka congraz ~ =w=