forum

« Minimalist 2.0 » - By Krizto

posted
Total Posts
show more
CrankyManager
The Lite version is so sick. best skin i ever used
Scorblex
🔹 You have a really beautiful design, I love how everything looks elegant and striking with the colored lights, well... one of the best skins I've seen, congratulations for the excellent work!!
LERUfic
what a nice skin here.. circles are easy to read

good job
b_dan0
where favourite and save replay buttons
M4TTYN
epic skin.
Drayrump
Sick skin!!
ElboyYT
I think this will be my new main skin. Looks super sick and plays well
FloFighter
welcome to my top 3
qwaka
look like vaxei skin but much better
lackstar_
yo u think u can make a 4:3 version of it as well

i will literally go on my knees for it
Vozmo
I really like this skin. Maybe i will consider this as my main skin, however there is a problem for me. The slider is a little to dark for me to notice it, could you brighten up the slider? :)

Thank you and good job top 3 of my skin list!
officialjarix

Vozmo wrote:

The slider is a little to dark for me to notice it, could you brighten up the slider? :)
You could try going to the skin folder and open the skin.ini file, and from there, look for

// Slider
SliderBorder: 40,40,40
SliderTrackOverride: 20,20,20

There, you can change SliderBorder to whatever brightness you want. For me personally, I set it to the max brightness, which is 255,255,255. Hope this helps :)
Vozmo

officialjarix wrote:

Vozmo wrote:

The slider is a little to dark for me to notice it, could you brighten up the slider? :)
You could try going to the skin folder and open the skin.ini file, and from there, look for

// Slider
SliderBorder: 40,40,40
SliderTrackOverride: 20,20,20

There, you can change SliderBorder to whatever brightness you want. For me personally, I set it to the max brightness, which is 255,255,255. Hope this helps :)

Thanks for telling me that. I try it and it works, Thank You!
xo cynical
the skin goes

crazy

TnTxGoodin
What's the difference between lite and non lite versions?
rogue-one

FINGERLOCK wrote:

What's the difference between the LITE and normal versions?

TnTxGoodin wrote:

What's the difference between lite and non lite versions?
Judging by the file size (over 100MB difference), LITE probably has no @x2 and animations and is meant for lower resolution players.
Xanohana
LOVE IT ! Thanks
Necksyz
This not good? Yes?) "https://prnt.sc/oyDvtevRMn_K"
-Kori
this aesthetic is damn amazing
Redo_

Necksyz wrote:

This not good? Yes?) "https://prnt.sc/oyDvtevRMn_K"
Skins don't have viruses in them since those are only image and audio files, as well as a config file. If one does have something outside of the aforementioned things, as long as you don't click any executable files, you're safe.

If you've noticed something suspicious about a skin's files feel free to approach any of the skinning GMTs.

Not only that but 1/90 security vendors detecting something "malicious" could as well be a false positive.
skinny_sQ
топ