show more
Jason X

emajakolic wrote:

help i am flabbergasted
https://osuskills.com/user/emajakolic
Today its the 9th july, i am still 7 digit and everything is at 0
heres a screenshot of today:
https://prnt.sc/HT3yFBiFnkUe
Id doesn't update instantly, but in intervals, as of now you're not #0 in anything anymore.
emajakolic

Jason X wrote:

emajakolic wrote:

help i am flabbergasted
https://osuskills.com/user/emajakolic
Today its the 9th july, i am still 7 digit and everything is at 0
heres a screenshot of today:
https://prnt.sc/HT3yFBiFnkUe
Id doesn't update instantly, but in intervals, as of now you're not #0 in anything anymore.
oooo i see i am happy now hahaha :D
credxt
Would it be possible to have a feature where we can take our top plays in a skillset and save them as a .db or collection so we can work on improving the scores submitted?

For example: make a collection with all scores in streaming category

-
If it’s not possible to add such feature, would be be allowed to web scrape to do such task?
ezgi
bump
RusskiyOkypant
бамп
Dawns

Sourced wrote:

Any idea when reading will be finished? Doesn't have to be soon, just a general timeline. Like, is it already well into development, or is it just started? Will we have to wait just another few months to a year, or will it be multiple years? Either way, can't wait until it's finished, it'll be really cool to see another skill put into numbers
Clueless.

Anyway someone data scrape the rarest user titles, I wanna see
his everything
This amazing
RedAndBlue
his everything

RedAndBlue wrote:

STANDARD ISSUE
m i g i
very cool
credxt
Feature Request:

maps/map pools suggested to us based on what “title” we have

probably wouldn’t be beneficial to those that have uncommon titles though
aaaaa
Hey there!
Since i "stole" nickname from other person due his inactivity - site showing me previous owner's skills if i want to take a closer look at my stats. Pic included.

hehemanhon
i got a 217 reaction play :)
joeyclassic - seal.mp4 [Seal] +HDHR (84.80%) 7pp
Thenewbert
For some reason, I lost my two best flashlight plays. I've never been restricted and the plays were not overwritten, so I don't understand what happened. I am still very much on the leaderboards for both maps, but I lost 50 memory skill because of it.
ezgi
reading when? :tf:
BlueChinchompa

ezgi wrote:

reading when? :tf:

winter 2017
credxt
spring 2024
NeverNever
No idea if a redesign is in progress or not, but I made one. It was for fun so I don't really mind if it isn't used, but I still wanna share it

I didn't bother filling in the side panels with names and maps because it would have taken way too long for something everyone can imagine pretty easily.

(Also I forgot to add a certain set of number for the skills, but they would go right underneath in a smaller font and be the same colour as the bar fill)
BlueChinchompa

NeverNever wrote:

No idea if a redesign is in progress or not, but I made one. It was for fun so I don't really mind if it isn't used, but I still wanna share it

That looks amazing!
senreigh
I started playing on Lazer back in February and none of my scores from Lazer appear even after updating myself. Is this intended?
BlueChinchompa

senreigh wrote:

I started playing on Lazer back in February and none of my scores from Lazer appear even after updating myself. Is this intended?

I havent heard of osu!skills supporting lazer yet (probably due to the new mods/mod settings)
NeverNever

Dawns wrote:

Clueless.
Yeah, I am. Is there something I missed?
Hottabich2202
а можно сделать поддержку не только стд?
Ameo
Hi! I along with some other users have noticed that osu!Skills doesn't see hiscores set on Lazer. I had a similar issue with osu!track, and I've recently updated it to support Lazer.

The root of the issue is that the v1 API user top 100 plays endpoint simply doesn't return scores set on Lazer. You have to use the fancy new v2 OAuth-based API and manually set a special API version header to get that data.

I really wanted to avoid having to extensively update the decade-old PHP code for osu!track to use the new osu! v2 API with OAuth - which has a completely new data model. Instead, I built a tiny standalone bridge service that proxies just the user top 100 hiscores endpoint from API v2 (which includes Lazer hiscores) and returns its data in as close to the same format as v1.

This makes it as close to a drop-in replacement for the v1 hiscores endpoint as possible while still including Lazer hiscores.

I have open sourced the project and included some basic docs to get it running: https://github.com/ameobea/osu-api-bridge

It hopefully should be as easy as setting your OAuth tokens in the config file and launching it, then updating the URL in osu!skills to point from the v1 hiscores endpoint to the proxied one from the bridge service.

I've been trying to get Tillerino to switch over to it since his bot is having the same issues with ignoring Lazer hiscores. He's expressed interest, but hasn't switched over just yet.

I've set the vast majority of my current top plays on Lazer at this point, and I'd really love to see my current actual skill reflected on osu!Skills! I'm more than happy to help out with setting this up if it's something you're interested in - just let me know.

Anyway, even if you're not interested in using the bridge, thanks very much for creating osu!Skills and providing it to the community to use :)