forum

[Archived] star rating showing 0 for all maps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DropNight
Problem details: i dont know if other ppl have had this or not, but since around the start of the year almost all of my maps have been 0 star, ive looked for other ppl with the same problem but i couldnt find a solution, so im asking here now

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

image: https://gyazo.com/7512652e6ade0737fb44d0f78865c54d
99% of those below 1 star maps are meant to be above 1 star

osu! version: Stable 20240102.2 (latest)
mqwilliamscom
There's been a lazer pp calculation rework recently, which has been affecting stable maps for a while now. The 0 stars will be removed over time with the current calculations depending on how many maps you have and how long you stay online for. It's been affecting everyone, not just you.

The only thing you can do is wait and live with it for now. Since you been here for a while I'm sure you can guess by the diff names how hard a map is likely to be. Or if you really want a cheap substitute, just organize it by Date Added or some other metric and the game will organize each mapset from easiest to hardest.
Topic Starter
DropNight
alright then, i was just confused because it was fixing the sr of some maps when it started happening, but stopped after some time, might be because i stopped playing a bit after, ty anyway
mqwilliamscom
Glad to help. Yeah sometimes when you select a beatmap osu will immediately recalculate those diffs to their current star rating, so you can try that as well.