posted
Total Posts
show more
Iceotaku V2
Look nice skin
Vermeil-Chan
good
Stomiks
Tried it out and it's really fun to play. Goob job at the skin.
Vermeil-Chan
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
Beast
Looks really good, will be using this!
Topic Starter
XetThe

Thanks everyone for the comments!, also, here's an Update!

1. New Menu Background! The new menu background also shows you what Module you're currently using.
  2. Fixed some inconsistencies in the Non-Weeb module
  3. ???
Mikatsu
You really outdid yourself with this one the module is incredibly well thought of the biggest problem in skin customizations
LordDex235
I love this skin!!, it is very beautiful
ayuurei
Really well-made skin! Unique ideas + The Modules are pretty smart as well, i noticed something while using the 16:10 weeb & default versions though

for the non-weeb version, mode-taiko/mania/fruits-small is a bit too far to the right excluding the display that says the mode
Screenshot Here
for the default version, the same problem occurs but this time the display that says the mode is too far left while the background is fine
Screenshot Here

mode-osu-small is fine for both, only the other modes have this problem

Still, This is still one of my favourite skins of all time.

Edit: Both were fixed! Looks great now :D
Bruh91
I like these skin..
Bars247
I fkin love it!
also make texture for key overlay pls
PrinzEugen00
Yooo, its rare to see miku fan in age like this :D
God Luminous
nice skin
Topic Starter
XetThe

Thanks to everyone for the continued support!

Update!

Bug Fixes:
  1. Fixed ranking panel having 16:10 aspect ratio by default, If the ranking panel looks too short, please redownload the skin for the fix.
NullPointerErr
Amazing skin! I made the keys in mania different colors so it's a tiny bit easier to read for me. I'm happy to see it included in Extras if you think it's useful. I modified just skins.ini and added the new key imgs

Link here

Topic Starter
XetThe

NullPointerErr wrote:

Amazing skin! I made the keys in mania different colors so it's a tiny bit easier to read for me. I'm happy to see it included in Extras if you think it's useful. I modified just skins.ini and added the new key imgs

Link here

[image]
Hi, thanks for the suggestion, I made a variant that adds more colors to the other keymodes so they're easier to read.
You can install this module over the skin and use the script to apply it
-Poka-
Nice skin! The only thing I have problem with is how the "100" numbers didnt appear while having only "great" notes, but overall the skin is looking good!

Edit: I'm also really proud how you actually use Miku's voice for pass there. most of many Miku osu skins I used, they just pick up some random anime girl's voice that is not even sounded close to her and thats it. you put an actual love to the skin and I like it as well.
Maro5714

XetThe wrote:

NullPointerErr wrote:

Link here

[image]
Hi, thanks for the suggestion, I made a variant that adds more colors to the other keymodes so they're easier to read.
I tried this module, and in key mode with a different colour, it uses the default elements.
Is there any easy fix to this?

Also I'm pretty sure that "\- 39 -\Extras\Menu Background\Miku\menu-background.jpg" is corrupted, it won't open properly.

Thanks in advance
Topic Starter
XetThe

Maro5714 wrote:

XetThe wrote:

NullPointerErr wrote:

Link here

[image]
I tried this module, and in key mode with a different colour, it uses the default elements.
Is there any easy fix to this?

Also I'm pretty sure that "\- 39 -\Extras\Menu Background\Miku\menu-background.jpg" is corrupted, it won't open properly.

Thanks in advance
I just noticed it only had @2x textures, but i just fixed it, you can redownload and it should work now, thanks for letting me know :)

as for the background image... It's not a bug, it's a feature. ;)
Leviathan

XetThe wrote:

as for the background image... It's not a bug, it's a feature. ;)
yeah it pretty much is lol
osu doesnt actually convert menu-background files to jpg, instead it just renames it as so
paperpull
clean